Community > Posts By > leonie

leonie's photo
Mon 05/02/22 11:09 PM
You should have learned to read smoke signals.

leona

leonie's photo
Sun 05/01/22 10:39 AM
Not me, i am seeking a long term relationship, but if all your looking for is a hole to put it on, buy a pack of Polo mints.

Have a nice day. leona

leonie's photo
Tue 04/26/22 09:06 AM
Your figers dont allow for depreciation or inflation.

But if you happen to live in the star treck universe, you will need to be an elf to out last that amount.

leona

leonie's photo
Mon 04/25/22 06:15 AM
From the techie point of view, the site dose run slowly, and they do have a counter on the numbver of people you can contacy each day.

I am guessing, but there dose seem to be some internal record keeping, and not very well done, possibly they use the same report options that the iusers do, jumping from segment to segment.

But im guessing.

Have a nice day leona

leonie's photo
Fri 04/22/22 03:03 AM
Robin be nice, we all know little boys a=of any age are scared of the word commitment, but growing old with some one you love who loves you, with all your faults is some thing special.

Get a kitten or a puppie, they know this with out needing so called intelegence.

leona

leonie's photo
Fri 04/22/22 03:00 AM
Snap me to, lots of luck. leona

leonie's photo
Thu 04/21/22 08:29 AM
Finding men is dead easy, you i take it your looking for the right man, i spent the last 6 years looking for the right lady, i guess finding the right any one aint easy.

I wish you the very best leona

PS your profile is likely to be the first contact, try and aim it at the kind of man your looking for.

Post on every free site you can find, even the personals, do not forget your local papers and other resorces, at least you wont have travel as a problem.

My very best to you and yours

PS you just left yourself open to every sex man mere male on the planet, have fun.

leonie's photo
Thu 04/21/22 08:22 AM
You must have a high pain thereshhold, let us know when we can get a star Trek replicator on Ebay.

Have a nice day. leona

leonie's photo
Thu 04/21/22 08:17 AM
Welcome to planet Earth, if you vote then its your fault, poloticians lie all the time, and people keep voting for em, that sets up a condition where every one belives they can get away with it.

Nect time vote for Donald Duck, he cant do any worse.

Have a nice day leona

leonie's photo
Tue 04/19/22 11:24 AM
People are people no matter where they are.

A lot of people drop there persona on line, that is they let you see the real them, and a lot of times its not nice.

The same as any where, treat people as you would like to be treated, If your seeking a partner, try a local site, your local paper, even shop windows.

Join any groups your intrested in, sports social history Etc, the people on line or off are the same.

The big problem you will find on line is the distance you are from any one, if your not rich that can be a deal buster.

In the end the net is just a diff way to communicate with others, treat it as such, but bear in mind any personal details you give, can be used against you, so be careful.

leona

leonie's photo
Tue 04/19/22 07:56 AM
You need to start your second childhood, and have fun this time around.

You are def deprived.

Try a 7up then a coke followed by aloe.

That should get you started. leona

leonie's photo
Tue 04/19/22 07:52 AM
Cream soda, with a double scoop of corish ice cream in it.

leona, now thirsty

leonie's photo
Tue 04/19/22 05:44 AM
At a rough guess in Alabama, I take it your there, try opening your window.

If your seeking a local mate / partner, try your local sites, papers, you might post ads in shops.

Mingle2 is world wide, so finding some one local to you is problomatic.

I wish you all the best.

leona

leonie's photo
Tue 04/19/22 12:18 AM
Hello and welcome.

I hope you find what your looking for. but be careful as House would def say, every one lies.

There are some nice people on here, if your seeking some one who can laugh and cry with you, also try your local sites and paper.

I wish you and yours the very best. leona

leonie's photo
Mon 04/18/22 07:29 AM
For onr thing we are in a puretabical phase right now, Sex age and religion are all bad words.

I am 22 and i have seen a lot of places closed, Yahoo answers for one, and that was a major site, in the last 6 or 7 years a lot of chat sites even help and complaint sites have been closed.

The people at Mingle will have to be very carful, Goggle is blocking a lot of sites, and not just pron sites.

ttHE REPORTING BUTTON DOSE SEEM TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE EFFECT, I KEEP FINDING BEARDED LADYS TRYING TO GET IN MY KNICKERS, THE PEOPLE AT MINGLE SEEM TO BE KICKING EM, OR THEY ARE RUNNING AWAY, AFTER I PROMISE TO TRIM THERE HEDGE WITH MY QUAD SPED HEDGE TRIMMER.

hAVE A NICE DAY LEONA

leonie's photo
Thu 04/14/22 02:23 AM
Reading course books, revision, home work.

But most of all :-

Wishing i was some where else, doing any thing else.

leona

leonie's photo
Tue 04/12/22 02:55 PM
Just add a bottle or two of chock and or strawberry saurse. they cant blame you for lieing then can they.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Tue 04/12/22 02:13 AM
Contact the site , they have a report option, you can allso contact Goggle, the Ecrime unit in the UK or the Alanta feild office of the FBI.

Not sure what they can do, but these three have a considreble sway over the net.

luck leona

leonie's photo
Mon 04/11/22 11:22 PM
Nope were all clones of Dolly the sheep sorry.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Mon 04/11/22 11:14 PM
Your not a monk in the swords are you ?

I have been seeking the right lady for 6 years, other people meet some one in a few days.

Some relationships dont last a day, while other last a life time.

Withoutr a working crystal ball, you just have to take the chance when it comes along.

Or sit on the side lines watching other people.

Do the best you can, hope and prey.

leona