Community > Posts By > leonie

leonie's photo
Sat 05/14/22 02:19 AM
Make a list of what inspires you, then the kind of poerson your looking for.

That your base data, then revamp your profile, trying to attract that kind of person.

Get a better pic, then your using is dark and dose you no favors.

Promote yourself so your seem to answer the needs of the person your looking for.

Add some humor, and be laid back.

Above all when you talk to any one, listen first, that will always give you an opening.

Wish you the very best leona

leonie's photo
Sat 05/14/22 02:13 AM
Hello welcome, just one point, all ways get within smelling range, BNEFORE you say nice to meet you.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Sat 05/14/22 02:08 AM
The URL wont help you, what you need to do is, change you passowrd.

If you have an email from them, look at the header, that will provide you with there IP, you can check an IP and or hose with WHOIS.

Hope that help leona

leonie's photo
Thu 05/12/22 09:33 AM
Scroll down till you find a large box, click in that, then type your responce.

Hope that helps leona

leonie's photo
Thu 05/12/22 01:15 AM
SSD is a hard drive on a computer, other wise it means Super Duper.

I think.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Thu 05/12/22 01:01 AM
Thats easy peasy.

Just put a large sing up in your frount garden saying "Angel of Delight"

The way to a man heart is thoiugh his tummy.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Thu 05/12/22 12:57 AM
If i told you, you would hit me, but i love crispy cholatly snakes.

leona

leonie's photo
Thu 05/12/22 12:47 AM
I want to be a food tester in a cream cake factory, being paid would be nice to.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Thu 05/12/22 12:43 AM
Welcome to the site, and thats why every one here is well here, to find the right some one.

Lots of luck in your search.

leona

leonie's photo
Thu 05/12/22 12:35 AM
Every one is, it hard wired into us, a baby suckles, that is taking fromthe mother, ok or bottle. You have an endorphin release when you eat, have sex, take exersise Etc.

People need to eat drink and sleep, every thing you have ever eaten was alive, every breath you take, have a number of single celled organisums.

But people can all so be kind and considerate, they can be selfless, love is an an emotion witch allows us to overide self presivation, and consider some one else aboue our selfs.

In life we do good and bad things, we make mistakes, hopefully we learn. thats called wisdom, but some people dont learn or wont.

Just concentrate on finding the right some one to fullfill you, and let the rrest of the world go its own way.

leona

leonie's photo
Thu 05/12/22 12:27 AM
Nope your more than good enough, your just like me, your fussy.

I have had 11 mere males claiming to be females all ready, never a hungrey sauage eating aligator around when you need one.

First think of what you want, then the kink of wapper you want him / her or it covered in.

Rewrite your profile to attract that kind of person, join as many sites as you can find for free,but keep in mind you the hunter, even if you dont want your victims to reales that.

Finding the right person may not be quick, so have a hobbie or activites that can eat some time up, and give you some thing to look forward to.

Last is keep a lot of super glue handy, you dont want your perfect what ever getting away do you ?

My very best to you and yours leona

leonie's photo
Thu 05/12/22 12:20 AM
Its what your used to, i went to what was laughably called a paperless school, we used as much paper as any other school, but i guess it sounded good to the voters.

Look at this way, you use a phone without thinking about it, go back a hundred years and they used the telegraph and smoke signal.

There all the same, you get to talk to people at long range, the diff is in your head. But yes i prefer to meet in real to, so use online to make first contact.

The first impression any one will see of you is your profile, use it like a fisherman used a baited hook, to attract the kind of person your seeking.

Hope this helps a little.

leona

leonie's photo
Fri 05/06/22 11:41 PM
Cant have been, you the soul of discresion.

leona

leonie's photo
Thu 05/05/22 01:41 AM
We gave you lot equility, so now you can lie about your age to.

Have a nice day leona

leonie's photo
Thu 05/05/22 01:37 AM
Smelly

You did ask

leona

leonie's photo
Wed 05/04/22 09:46 AM
HI

Just treat any social media sote like you were talking to some one, ok they may be a million miles away, but every one eats drinks goes to sleep Etc.

A good basic way to steart talking to people is to ask questions, the most basic is how are you, unless your Ebnglish of course, then you ask whats the weather like. Ducks love England.

Your profile is your first contact with people on any social media site, so bait the hook to try and attract the people your m9st intrested in.

You can uxse the search option to allow you to view people within a limited area, being on line thats very helful, if you meet some one whos a million kilometers away, that is a real downer.

But mostly try and enjoy your self, dont have unrelistic expectations, the chance you will meet some one on the first day, even the first month is slim.

Hope that helps a little.

leona

leonie's photo
Tue 05/03/22 09:14 AM
Click the search button, pick 200 tp 500 kilometers, go though the list of people, click like to any you do like, any that you really like. send a message, when you run out of messages, nudge them.

Some people will click they like you, and hey presto you have a match.

Hope that helps.

leona

leonie's photo
Tue 05/03/22 07:57 AM
Welcome to the site, its not that hard, but be careful as House says every one lies, us lot about our weight and age mostly.

Have a nice day leona.

leonie's photo
Tue 05/03/22 12:28 AM
What PNP are you talking about ?

Portable North POle ?

Tech ?

I am a nerd and a brat, so if you want to talk about tech there is a few forums posts.

leona

leonie's photo
Tue 05/03/22 12:16 AM
Try pressing SHIFT and ENYTER togetther, thay have a diff code, so the site may not recognise it as such, or you can just press the space bar, to create a blank line.

Hope that helps leona