Community > Posts By > JH_George

JH_George's photo
Tue 09/03/13 07:37 PM
Good luck and welcome to mingle. Make sure to always have plenty cookies for your dogie.
You did a good first step with signing up at this site. Be present in the community, post every now and than and things will develop from there. :)

JH_George's photo
Mon 09/02/13 07:22 PM
I am sorry to hear that.
You have my condolences.

JH_George's photo
Sun 09/01/13 09:19 PM

I would prefer he not have boobs bigger than mine. laugh

That's right. If they are the same size he can also wear your bra's ;)
lol

JH_George's photo
Sun 09/01/13 09:16 PM
I would say it depends on how severe one is overweight and on the personal taste and the weight of the possible partner.
But that is just my 2 cents. I am 5'11 and weigh 206lbs and would like my possible partner being also within average range of their BMI. Not just because of me finding heavy overweight persons not sexual attractive but also because I would like my partner to be able to participate in outdoor activities with me.

JH_George's photo
Sat 08/31/13 09:22 PM
I always wonder what makes this inspiration come to you to write this nice poems? I can't do it but for sure I like them :)

JH_George's photo
Sat 08/31/13 10:34 AM
On Tomshardware.com they have every now and then a system building marathon like this one: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/budget-mini-itx-gaming-pc,3513.html
Have a look at it and see if that is something you want to try and build yourself.

JH_George's photo
Sat 08/31/13 10:28 AM
I guess the problem is that we guys always want to fix things. So if a girl tells us about her problems we always think we have to fix them. More often than not she just wants someone to listen to her.... ;)

JH_George's photo
Fri 08/30/13 04:37 PM
But if your girl tells you about your problems she is, right? ;)

JH_George's photo
Thu 08/22/13 07:05 PM
Maybe they are all Douglas Adams fans, I quote "So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish" from the fourth book of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
So, now top that with stuff that's in the wrong category :)

JH_George's photo
Mon 08/19/13 03:19 PM
Pretty picture of you, would gain with a little smile ;)
Otherwise good luck and welcome to Mingle! :)

JH_George's photo
Sat 08/17/13 07:39 AM
Edited by JH_George on Sat 08/17/13 07:40 AM

ooo thnk you i'll give them ago hope i'll see you on when you get back on your feet thanks for your help do you play any online PC games

Nope as I don't have a gaming PC.
Though I'm probably going to buy something like an Alienware in the future.

Alienware are gooooood but you may be able to save some money with building your own rig. It's not too hard nowadays anymore. I always build my own and could assist with tips which hardware works together best.

As for online games I always liked the COD series best. I liked the older ones better as players could run and host their own servers but still very good game play with the newer ones too.

JH_George's photo
Mon 08/12/13 08:03 PM

To me, "chatting" is often meaningless waste of time unless two people have a common interest.

What did you do today? How's the weather? What about politics? What is your religion? blah blah blah blah.

What are you wearing? tongue2

Meaningless chatter.slaphead

What? You stop just as it begins to be interesting?? ;)

JH_George's photo
Thu 08/08/13 10:52 AM
If I had all the above I would not mind being single

JH_George's photo
Thu 08/08/13 10:50 AM
the way to a woman's heart are the other little things BEFORE you are going to use the other 'little thing' ;)

JH_George's photo
Sat 08/03/13 08:21 PM
Got a border collie named (Lady) Alexis (12 years old), a Terrier mix named Logan (the Loganator because of his personality) and a German Shepherd / Australian Shepherd (Moms side) + Rottweiler / Golden Retriever mix (Dads side) named Lulu.
They run my house, I am just a guest

JH_George's photo
Thu 08/01/13 06:21 PM
very good question. I would say my own opinion.

JH_George's photo
Sun 07/28/13 08:06 PM
It may depend on your expectations. I rather think of long distance friendships being possible, long distance love not. At least not for a longer period of time.

JH_George's photo
Fri 07/26/13 08:06 PM
where is a 'like' button when you need one? ;)

Nice writing! :)

JH_George's photo
Fri 07/26/13 06:43 PM
You already did the first step with looking for someone to date. The rest will come :)
Never stop looking

JH_George's photo
Tue 07/23/13 04:43 PM
I think online dating sites like this one are just another tool to find someone. May that be a friend or the love you where looking for. One should also try to be socially engaged outside the internet. Maybe go to a fitness center or take classes. It's easier to judge people if you can see them in the eyes.

Previous 1