Community > Posts By > Sweetness706

Sweetness706's photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:51 PM
Doesn't sound like you're ready to be in a relationship. Be comfortable with yourself and with being alone for a while, and go forward with meeting people with no expectations of anything more than a friend. Once some time passes, you'll be able to "accept". My last relationship was three years. Without even knowing it, I compared the men I dated to the last, even though he was never good to me, I couldn't find anything in anyone that I found tolerable. I was disgusted with the idea of being with anyone else. Takes time.... that's all I can say.

Sweetness706's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:37 PM
No. At some point someone gets hurt.

Sweetness706's photo
Sun 09/07/08 06:24 AM
The One That Got Away-Loverboy

Sweetness706's photo
Sun 09/07/08 06:21 AM
Perhaps I missed it. Who was the one to originally suggest going out to a movie? If it was him, perhaps he had something else that came up but I'm not a strong believer in that. There are 24hrs in a day...one could call if they really wanted to. I know from experience, it's hard to be friends with an ex. Perhaps it could happen after some time passes, but if it hasn't been too long since you guys split. I wouldn't suggest doing anything together.

Sweetness706's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:52 PM
I believe there needs to be a balance in their lives. However I don't think it is detrimental to their upbringing or development if the parents are separated or perhaps one of them has passed on. I come from a divorced family. Parents split when I was very young. It was difficult to understand but it becomes a part of who you are after a while.

Sweetness706's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:47 PM
I don't really see it as any of your concern. I mean you shouldn't really be telling her what to do. It is her decision. She is old enough to make those decisions. As for not being a parent if one chooses to abort. I guess you have never known anyone who has been raped and ended up getting pregnant from it. If you did, perhaps you would be a little more empathetic.