Community > Posts By > MrsKaters

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 09:33 AM
Thank you for your replies but the agony of waiting is over.. We didn't have to see my ex after all. They went to him to take his dna.

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:24 AM

FRESH COFFEE IS READYdrinker drinker

Thank you Richard..i'll take one for the road so i can finish getting ready for today.

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:22 AM
they will never forget about their dad. They will ask about him later on in life. I am going through the same thing. Today after 13 years the Child Support Division has ordered a DNA test for my middle son. My son has never seen his dad before. His dad has seen him once and he was only 4 days old. Just let your kids know you will always be there for them no matter if it's just you or if you find that someone special. Your kids will know that YOU love them.

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:16 AM
How do I handle all the anger my son has built up for 13 years knowing his bio has denied him. We have to get an DNA test done this morning so we can set child support in april. My son has so much anger he wants to tell his bio dad off today...i know the cops and Dept. of Family and Children won't let him so how do i stop him? My ex is in jail right now that's why they want the test done now. He's in jail because of unpaid support for my oldest son. please help.....

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:10 AM

since you have the coffee going give me something extra strong please!!!!

good morning (((kate))) drinker flowers :angel: waving

want to wish you good luck today as well

thank you hun, i need all the luck i can get...maybe i'll be lucky and i won't have to see him today..unfortunatly i will in april when i have to go to court for the support hearing

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:08 AM

Easy for me to say but try not to worry so much, I'd hazard a guess you probably won't even see him flowerforyou

i hope we don't but i know on april 24th i will see him because we have to go to court for support order

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:06 AM

Well, just be there for him and just do your best to help him through it, that's all you can do.

I know plus we are going out with my dad afterwards for a belated bday lunch for me....lol

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:05 AM

Morning Richard... i pop in here every now and then...been busy with work and family but i still think of all my friends here.

WELL WE WOULD LOVE:heart: TO SEE YOU MORE OFTENbigsmile

GOOD LUCK TODAY, I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS

i'll try to do better, i'm popping in on facebook too to keep up with my family.

THATS A GOOD THING:banana: :banana:

yep cuz i love my friends i made here...they have helped me through alot of things.

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:03 AM

If it's not, they'll let you know, it's not like they're gonna arrest your son for saying something. If he hauls off and decks him, that might be another story but even then, it's doubtful they'd do much but separate them. flowerforyou

he won't lay a hand on his bio but i think he might say something.

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:01 AM

Morning Richard... i pop in here every now and then...been busy with work and family but i still think of all my friends here.

WELL WE WOULD LOVE:heart: TO SEE YOU MORE OFTENbigsmile

GOOD LUCK TODAY, I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS

i'll try to do better, i'm popping in on facebook too to keep up with my family.

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:58 AM

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:51 AM

Yup, I'm sure he has a lot of feelings there and things he may feel the need to get off his chest. The dad's in custody, he can't go anywhere, he'll be forced to listen. Might be the best thing for your boy in the long run.

just as long as it's ok with the cops and DFC

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:50 AM

Good morning everybody.

Kate I wish you the best of luck today.flowerforyou

thank you hun

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:48 AM

Well, if he's in custody, he'll be guarded, just ignore anything he may say. Hopefully, you'll miss each other flowerforyou

I hope so but as i just told BadGirl my son might say something wrong even though i told him to keep his mouth shut.

What could he say that was wrong? If he feels the need to express himself, so be it. I mean, hopefully it won't be anything wildly inappropriate or anything but I'm sure that this is just as upsetting to him as it is to you and kids have far less self-control. And, maybe, that's not such a bad thing flowerforyou

true and especially knowing his bio denied him

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:43 AM

Well, if he's in custody, he'll be guarded, just ignore anything he may say. Hopefully, you'll miss each other flowerforyou

I hope so but as i just told BadGirl my son might say something wrong even though i told him to keep his mouth shut.

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:42 AM
i have...he's upset that his bio denied him...his bio has only seen him once and he was only 4 days old and still in the hospital. of course bio denied him while i was pregnant with him too.

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:38 AM

Okay, I will, but good luck with this, okayflowers

And you are going to have an email in a fewflowers

ask me later...right now i'm nervous because i have to take my middle son to get a DNA test done this morning and his bio dad will be there..i haven't seen his bio for over 13 years.

i'll be watching for it...and thanks. i've got a nasty feeling if my son see's his dad then a few choice words might slip out of my son's mouth,

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:36 AM
cheesecake flavored hershey kisses

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:34 AM

How have you been honeyflowerforyou

flowers {{{{{kate}}}}}flowers

(((((((((Merle))))))))))))

ask me later...right now i'm nervous because i have to take my middle son to get a DNA test done this morning and his bio dad will be there..i haven't seen his bio for over 13 years.

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:30 AM

flowers {{{{{kate}}}}}flowers

(((((((((Merle))))))))))))

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25