MrsKaters's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:45 AM

MrsKaters's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:43 AM

I dont wanna wear pants

just for that....

MrsKaters's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:42 AM

Well then it's good for you to know .. we have free drinks bigsmile drinks on the house for the resident rebels pitchfork

now am i being sent to the Time out room??laugh

MrsKaters's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:39 AM

oops Yep, it's got to be done. whoa

I remember in Kindergarten when you threw sand in another kid's eye shades or took their toy in the playroom .. or you said something mean and nasty that's not warranted oops (& didn't get your mouth washed out ha ha) ill or got your panties/boxers in a bunch for nothinnnnnnnnn whoa

ie. all definitions of Kindergarten DRAMA

Then you got put in "time out"

so ............

This is the "TIME OUT" room devil smokin bigsmile )

But you get to come in here when you are the instigator of a bad scene on the playground. pitchfork

So if you want to stay out and play .. be sure and don't do anything that causes trouble with the troops rant or we're gonna shut you in the slammer for a bit ..

and if you feel really bad about creating a scene, heck we'll let you admit yourself .. it's open 24-7

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

OMG.....Thank you so much F2B....I had the Time Out Room opened 2 years ago. It's about time it reopened for those who want to be bad:laughing:

I LOVE being bad .. my former boss told me I'm a born rebel .. oh ya babyyyyyyyyyyy

so I'll be keepin the light on for all ya :banana:

and you're very welcome bigsmile

rofl Thank you. i might have to be sent in here a time a two

MrsKaters's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:38 AM

MrsKaters's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:29 AM
((((((((Tom))))))))))Happy New Years hun. Missed you emailing me

MrsKaters's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:28 AM
Keeping your nephew's family in my prayers.

MrsKaters's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:26 AM

oops Yep, it's got to be done. whoa

I remember in Kindergarten when you threw sand in another kid's eye shades or took their toy in the playroom .. or you said something mean and nasty that's not warranted oops (& didn't get your mouth washed out ha ha) ill or got your panties/boxers in a bunch for nothinnnnnnnnn whoa

ie. all definitions of Kindergarten DRAMA

Then you got put in "time out"

so ............

This is the "TIME OUT" room devil smokin bigsmile )

But you get to come in here when you are the instigator of a bad scene on the playground. pitchfork

So if you want to stay out and play .. be sure and don't do anything that causes trouble with the troops rant or we're gonna shut you in the slammer for a bit ..

and if you feel really bad about creating a scene, heck we'll let you admit yourself .. it's open 24-7

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

OMG.....Thank you so much F2B....I had the Time Out Room opened 2 years ago. It's about time it reopened for those who want to be bad:laughing:

MrsKaters's photo
Thu 01/01/09 01:59 PM

MrsKaters's photo
Thu 01/01/09 01:47 PM

welcome back dan and Mrs... hope your new year is everything u want it to bebigsmile

Thank you liz....Hope you had a very good new year's eve and i hope you find the happiness I have found in my love.
thanl u...I hope so too and congrats in ur happinessflowerforyou

Thank you. It will be our 1 year anniversary in just a few weeks.:heart:

Awwwww congrats Mrsdrinker drinker may the 2 of you have many many moredrinker

Thank you so much

MrsKaters's photo
Thu 01/01/09 01:43 PM

welcome back dan and Mrs... hope your new year is everything u want it to bebigsmile

Thank you liz....Hope you had a very good new year's eve and i hope you find the happiness I have found in my love.
thanl u...I hope so too and congrats in ur happinessflowerforyou

Thank you. It will be our 1 year anniversary in just a few weeks.:heart:

MrsKaters's photo
Thu 01/01/09 01:41 PM

MrsKaters's photo
Thu 01/01/09 01:40 PM
I can't hate that person but I can hate what they do.

MrsKaters's photo
Thu 01/01/09 01:37 PM

MrsKaters's photo
Thu 01/01/09 01:35 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25