Community > Posts By > tbonefish5050

tbonefish5050's photo
Mon 02/03/14 07:23 PM
Twice in one day I've heard about give sacrificially ... I'm thinking there might be something too it ...

tbonefish5050's photo
Wed 01/29/14 05:48 PM
Where purpose is not known . Abuse is enviable .... Any man or woman that does not know there created purpose & roles in life will make some very bad choices in life causing them usually to become fearful and or bitter. The next woman I marry will have personal vision for her life and a corporate vision for our marriage ... Proverbs 29:18 says ... Where there is no revelation . There is no hope ...

tbonefish5050's photo
Mon 08/05/13 02:06 PM
The scent of a woman is alluring and to taste only adds to the desire . Yet kings have fallen prey and there kingdoms devastated .

What is her name .

tbonefish5050's photo
Mon 08/05/13 02:02 PM
Very beautiful .

tbonefish5050's photo
Thu 08/01/13 09:13 AM

Well now see, I would rather put up a really crappy picture
and generate low expectations than a 'hot' one and have
them disappointed with the real thing.
I appreciate the way you think . I put up 8 in all types of dressed up playing my food and with my granddaughter as well . When posting a profile you actually casting a vision and I want people to know the whole picture .

tbonefish5050's photo
Wed 07/31/13 07:06 AM
I'm reading (Necessary Endings) Dr Henry Cloud .

It's a easy read for your spirit man , but hard on your soulish man.

tbonefish5050's photo
Mon 07/29/13 06:20 PM
Most people are completely unaware that there are approxmemtly 27 million men , woman @ children caught in slavery today . The fact is there are more people caught in some type of slavey . In Indonesia there are over a 100.000. Children trapped in sex slavery . Why would a person consider writing about a subject that is so over rated . My last 3 girl friends were black . It not the color of the but the depth of the heart .

tbonefish5050's photo
Tue 07/16/13 07:05 PM
Sex out side of marriage is stupid . If a person truly love there future spouse they will wait . And if they can't wait . It's a sure sign of lust and if a person is driven by lust . Then love can not reside within the heart of that person . And my advice to you would be RUN as fast as you can . For if a person can't control there sexual desires what else can they not control .

tbonefish5050's photo
Tue 07/16/13 06:54 PM
It simple . You/they want the benefits of a relationship . But you/they don't have the courage to commit .

tbonefish5050's photo
Tue 07/09/13 07:19 PM
In my personal opinion . Dating is dating . But you must have the guts to ask the hard questions in the begging . Why waste your time & life on someone that isn't ready or is just out to play . It's your life so hit hard and stand strong .

tbonefish5050's photo
Tue 07/09/13 10:42 AM
The scent of a woman is alluring & to taste will only increase the desire . Yet kings have fallen prey & there kingdoms devastated .

tbonefish5050's photo
Tue 07/09/13 08:52 AM
A proverb for the lady . My thoughts expressed in words .

Too drink from the depths of a woman's beauty is sweet to the soul. But to be trusted with her heart is the desires of a man of understanding .

tbonefish5050's photo
Tue 07/09/13 05:28 AM
What if the spouse is abusive .

tbonefish5050's photo
Tue 07/09/13 05:16 AM
To be perfectly honest . If a person or person marrys to fullfil there passions . Than more than likely it is lust and the marriage will be birth out of lust and not love . and in the mist of the passion a truer deeper since of value & self worth will be lost .

tbonefish5050's photo
Tue 07/09/13 04:56 AM
Wow ... Great thread . I hope you don't mind . I rather listen for a while before I speak .

tbonefish5050's photo
Mon 07/08/13 08:34 PM
Too simply put it ... A man that has no vision will do anything to fill the void . And sex is fun and when a man climaxes . Something happens in his body that is like a utopia . But to be honest sex without a full commitment is lust . And what does love & lust have in common . Nothing