Community > Posts By > sgtpepper

sgtpepper's photo
Tue 09/02/08 05:00 AM
Edited by sgtpepper on Tue 09/02/08 05:02 AM
By all means to each his own, but if I may ask a question. In the bigger picture, love, fact or fiction; Is a way of life. So now, to what benefit does your way of thinking affect civilization?

The opposite of love is hate. I am sure you can acknowledge its' existence. Though I am not religious I do follow some basic Tao principles, and I do believe in balance.

*intended reply to wonderbread*

sgtpepper's photo
Tue 09/02/08 04:34 AM
Edited by sgtpepper on Tue 09/02/08 04:35 AM
I'll get vulnerable here... I had love and I lost it. I can feel times where 'something' wants to jump out of my chest and try to find that feeling my past love created and tended to. I sometimes dream that everyone around me loves me but my "dream self" doesn't accept it as the real thing. So yea, the "soul" seems to be the best explanation as far as I can see.

sgtpepper's photo
Tue 09/02/08 04:18 AM
Love, in my humble opinion, is what you make of it. Personally I like to think of it as 2 people (or all people) coming together and working for one goal. Being conscious of their strengths and weakness/likes and dislikes and using them to the utmost advantage. Whatever it may be, I truly believe it can conquer death and go on forever.

sgtpepper's photo
Tue 09/02/08 02:27 AM
Klaxons! Not Centaurs! ....

sgtpepper's photo
Tue 09/02/08 01:48 AM

sgtpepper's photo
Tue 09/02/08 01:31 AM
Thanks for the advice. I added a little more in there what do you think?

sgtpepper's photo
Tue 09/02/08 01:13 AM
I'm secure in the way I see my see myself, but am definitely interested in what you have to say. So let me have it. Any pulled punches will be frowned upon.

sgtpepper's photo
Tue 09/02/08 01:04 AM
Edited by sgtpepper on Tue 09/02/08 01:15 AM
1) my age is clearly listed on the page
2) I DO say girl.
3) who are you to question what I am looking for?
4) you should think before you post.

sgtpepper's photo
Tue 09/02/08 12:59 AM
Maybe not. Thanks for your response.

sgtpepper's photo
Tue 09/02/08 12:51 AM
I'm looking looking for a girl that wont mind those times of the year when I'm out on tour. Someone who can be ecstatic to see me when I get home. I have an extreme focus on my career so I tend to avoid the whole sex,drugs,rock'n'roll cliche. If you think you got what it takes get at me.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next