Community > Posts By > sgtpepper

sgtpepper's photo
Sun 09/07/08 01:43 PM

Hey sgtpepper, I would have mailed you, but your settings are restricted. Your band is pretty cool. :)

my settings are restricted? News to me. I am new to this site so I had no Idea. I will try to change that now. Im glad you enjoy the band. You live around alot of Christians? Rough. oops laugh

sgtpepper's photo
Sun 09/07/08 01:30 PM

I have a pentagram on my ankle.
No...Really?! you dont look to satanic in that pink shirt.lol

LOL, the pentagram gets a bad rap. :wink:

how true.

However, I'm already considered evil, so I might as well wear the mark with pride, lol.

Ever consider getting the mark of the beast?

sgtpepper's photo
Sun 09/07/08 01:27 PM

I have a pentagram on my ankle.
No...Really?! you dont look to satanic in that pink shirt.lol

LOL, the pentagram gets a bad rap. :wink:

how true.

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 02:38 PM

i'd rather answer this question, than the one about 'would you let a guy shoot his load in your mouth?' and/or 'do you like anal or oral?' yet i don't see anyone else complain about those (well except me haha)

Is there a secret forum I don't know about?

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 02:35 PM
Edited by sgtpepper on Fri 09/05/08 02:36 PM

flowerforyou You get an email from a good friend. It reads, "I found out some things about you and it makes me wish I never knew you." flowerforyou What would you think? flowerforyou Would you assume these things must be lies, like I have?flowerforyou

I would assume my good friend is an idiot if he/she didnt come to me first. I have experienced this before and turned out to have an enemy I was unaware of. (ex-girlfriends ex-boyfriend lol) It doesn't bother me much. I see friendships as a mutual thing. If someone doesn't want to be my friend anymore I just as equally don't want to be theres then. Friends come and go, Best friends you can't seem to get rid of. lol

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 02:29 PM
Edited by sgtpepper on Fri 09/05/08 02:30 PM

:tongue: Are you the kind of person that makes an issue out of everything? :laughing:

for myself I wouldn't say "make" an issue... I tend to "have" more issues with whats going on. like this thread.

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 02:27 PM
Def. how bout yourself?

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 02:26 PM
Thanks for sharing everyone. Learning about you guys a little more everyday.

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:34 PM

I would pay if *I* offered....if it was a mutual agreement, we split...if he offered, then i would expect him to pay.

My guy is a believer in the man paying for the meal, i guess that makes things easy for me! lol!

Then again, when we stay in, *I* cook, so it balances out!

Ummmm...

Do you wanna tell them why *you* always cook??

Im not sure either i necessary believe in the man paying ALL the time! But yeah sometimes the man should be a man! Especially on the first few dates.

LOL!! hey!! i split my winnings with ya didnt i?!!

Well yeah. You split OUR winnings anyway, since we had an agreement! lol!

You two are adorable. :smile:

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:29 PM

I have one that covers my upper back, one on my upper right arm, and one on my...uhm, well, one more, working on a cap for my left shoulder.

sounds real cool.

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:28 PM

i "dated" a gal that had "always hungry" tattooed above her secret garden laugh

hahahahah. I dated a girl who had a ruler on her inner thigh with the words "measure up" across the bottom of the ruler. I did not date her much longer after that. "to many notches in my opinion"

yea? or did you not "measure up"? laugh bigsmile

HAHA, I measured just fine. laugh I did feel like I was being compared to others the whole time though. laugh

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:22 PM

Anybody into "bio mech" and "organic" style tats?

I get henna ones every once in awhile...

somewhat similar. there is more depth then henna but shares similar outlining.

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:19 PM

i "dated" a gal that had "always hungry" tattooed above her secret garden laugh

hahahahah. I dated a girl who had a ruler on her inner thigh with the words "measure up" across the bottom of the ruler. I did not date her much longer after that. "to many notches in my opinion"

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:18 PM
Anybody into "bio mech" and "organic" style tats?

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:17 PM

my grim reaper gets comments about me being evil, i tell them yeah i am partially evil, but i also have crosses for the good in me. soon ill have an angel with a flaming sword over the reaper, so that will be tight in my mind

I think so to.

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:11 PM

nah,, tattoos is your own choice, you do what you feel, damn what anything thinks of it. its your body, not theirs

truth.

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:10 PM

Have one on my right shoulder and have 3 more in the making......Love tattoos!!!!

keep em coming thats what I say.

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:09 PM

Working on getting the Vegas skyline on my upper back. Coming soon!

Vegas. I love it.

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:09 PM

Going to get one tomarrow, Im scared!

Nothing to be afraid about. Think of it like finding the "sweet taste" in vinegar.

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:03 PM

Yes 3. Breast, ankle, lower back. Let the trash talk begin grumble

there wont be any trash talking. Im ignorant enough to keep assholes at bay. cool tattoos.