Community > Posts By > sgtpepper

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:02 PM

nope, im a clean slate!

Nothing wrong with that.

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:01 PM

both legs, both arms, back shoulder blades, and back of neck for a total of 13

Thats awesome. Im working on having both arms done and then starting on the chest.

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:00 PM
I like to pay because I have nothing better to do with my money. I don't go out on many dates (locked inside) so when I do I want to make sure its a great time, and the only way to really do that is make sure Im comfortable (especially if the date is not so great)

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 12:54 PM
Anybody else got em? and where? :wink:

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 12:38 PM

Sgtpepper......

please know that the constant knowing of myself as a handicapped ignorant one, that cannot speak with any eloquence, is ever present, and that all things written are as from a poor beggar, of forgivness and understanding.............peace

Nope. I wont allow you to believe that for a second. Your not ignorant. You want to understand what you don't know and help others understand what you do know. Handicapped? I don't believe in the word. If you are weak in one area of your life than you are even stronger in another. Keep your head up Dave, Its on the top of your body for a reason. :thumbsup:

as the old miller light commercials, "love ya man", lol.......

what that has strength that is everlasting, does not at all times see and know it's own weakness, allowing the deceptions that beset the mind to pass away, and strength of true wisdom to come forth, lol......

what is strong before it is made weak, so that true strength when it is born, never reach not down it's hand for the weeping......

I want you to read this book if you haven't already. I really think you will enjoy it.

"The Awakening of Intelligence" By J. Krishnamurti

If you choose to read it I am certain you will not regret it.

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 12:15 PM
Edited by sgtpepper on Fri 09/05/08 12:16 PM

WARNING TO ALL IN THIS THREAD :

VERBAL ATTACKS, AND/OR SLANDER, IS A VIOLATION OF TERMS OF USE.

THE THREAD WILL BE LOCKED, AND ANY VIOLATERS WILL BE SUSPENDED/BANNED FROM THREADS FROM THIS POINT ON.

SCOTT

SITE MOD.

But roughing somebody up is still cool, right? :tongue:

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 12:10 PM

wow! I do believe telling someone to go ____ themselves is against the rules!

wow, i do believe attacking others is against the rules as well.

Thanks for playing.

darlin, it wasn't an direct attack on you. if I had a problem with only you, I would have address it with you. Since it was not addressed to you by email in another form, my sarcasm isn't only for you.

So now you are admitting that you are attacking more than one person? Are there rules against genocide on here?

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 12:06 PM

Sgtpepper......

please know that the constant knowing of myself as a handicapped ignorant one, that cannot speak with any eloquence, is ever present, and that all things written are as from a poor beggar, of forgivness and understanding.............peace

Nope. I wont allow you to believe that for a second. Your not ignorant. You want to understand what you don't know and help others understand what you do know. Handicapped? I don't believe in the word. If you are weak in one area of your life than you are even stronger in another. Keep your head up Dave, Its on the top of your body for a reason. :thumbsup:

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 11:58 AM

wow! I do believe telling someone to go ___ themselves is against the rules!

It shouldn't be.

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 11:56 AM

shocked Wow....I sense.....sarcasm.

ding ding ding.... what prize does he get pat?

well you know, i was making a weather related joke, doesn't mean i want attention or that Im stupid.

I thought your joke on getting blown was hilarious. It lifted my spirits. as far as somebody just wanting attention by calling themselves stupid... well that's a lil lame in my book but hey to each his/her own.

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 11:50 AM

“Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator (...) I am fighting for the work of the Lord.”

–Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

guess history repeats itself??
spock

I think it does repeat, but not out of coincidence. We have a dictator brewing right now. (Arnold SwarzenNAZI) I believe in hundred year plans......

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 11:42 AM
hahaha. well be safe.

sgtpepper's photo
Fri 09/05/08 11:39 AM
David you got some good points man but you gotta stop talking like a college textbook. By no means do I mean this offensively either. I feel you have the sense to make a very logical conclusion about anything you want, but when writing you should focus your points a little bit more and use more common language. No one here (that I know of) is a scientist so whats the point in talking like one. Be sure to make your information easy to read because in the end if know one completely understands its because they gave up listening/reading. Again I am a fan of what you have to say so please don't take this in the wrong way.

sgtpepper's photo
Thu 09/04/08 08:47 PM

Thanks for the tip, sgtpepper. We will look into the matter.

Welcome, by the way. :smile:

No problem. Very nice to meet you.

If I may make one more suggestion... Regarding the quote feature. Do you think there would be any way to have "smart quotes" Meaning a reference to the author?

sgtpepper's photo
Thu 09/04/08 09:15 AM

I did this a week ago and am running so much smoother!bigsmile

I got to do something quick. My ticker is at 735 errors. lol.

sgtpepper's photo
Thu 09/04/08 08:29 AM
You might like them.

some good songs

gravity's rainbow
magic
atlantis to interzone

sgtpepper's photo
Thu 09/04/08 07:56 AM
Finally. lol. What kind of music do you listen to?

sgtpepper's photo
Thu 09/04/08 07:46 AM

sgtpepper's photo
Thu 09/04/08 07:44 AM
I can feel the emotions you are going through right now and I will keep this in my thoughts.

sgtpepper's photo
Thu 09/04/08 07:30 AM
about 106. I would recommend running firebug (firefox app which shows live code) and then solving your issues from there. Oh and I guess I didn't fully load the page. 120 errors. lol. Great site though thats why I brought this up.