Community > Posts By > trevorkai

trevorkai's photo
Sun 07/10/11 08:26 PM
Living on an island like Maui Hawaii girls don't like white men. They are all looking for that local guy. I am born and raised here and speak pigin better then most people. I am the type of guy that wont ever cheat on a woman I am with, I am honest in my word, I try to do everything in my power to make the woman I am with happy. I havnt dated in a few years and don't know why. can anyone give me some pointers.

trevorkai's photo
Thu 06/18/09 04:57 PM

kewl.
landscaping, you dont have a weed whacker by any chance do you??

Yes I do have a weed whacker. Why do you ask?

trevorkai's photo
Thu 06/18/09 04:54 PM
It's funny how when you stop looking for a girlfriend.... you still don't have one, but you are feeling good. I have been living the single life for a few years and was starting to wonder why I couldn't find anyone that I could start a relationship with. I realized that I wasn't happy with my self, I drank to mutch, and I didn't know what to say to an attractive girl. If you stay up beat and happy you become more comfident, dreank less. So the point of all my rambiling is don't weary about the small stuff and just relaxe and have agood time.

trevorkai's photo
Sat 05/02/09 05:19 PM
My momma always seyed girls don't fart. lol

trevorkai's photo
Thu 04/30/09 06:59 PM

Darn computers! lol.. lost my answer when I posted it! ahhh well....

I guess my question would be.. what do you look for in a woman? And what is wrong with woman friends? alot of very very great relationships start out as just friends hanging out together to see what each other has in common... its the best way ever! to find the right one!

There is nothing wrong with having women friends. I guess I am just hopping that it could go farther then that one day. I mean I am always the friend.

trevorkai's photo
Sat 04/11/09 06:01 PM
Thank you to everyone who replied to my post. I appreciate your honesty and support. I don't have a problem being friends with girls I just don't want that to be all we ever are. Most girls that I meet are only looking for a friendship with me because I don't have the confidence they are looking for. Thanks again for all your help.

trevorkai's photo
Sat 04/11/09 05:44 PM
I made a profile, I tryed to describe my self to the best of my ability but I think I am still not hitting the nail on the head. What about my profile turns people off? Should I change, add, or deleate anything? Please help.

trevorkai's photo
Tue 03/24/09 10:50 AM

it means..... your question does not make sense..... the only wood in hawaii is palm trees.. and what are you asking help for? are you asking for the best time to travel? are you asking for money? i say if asking for best travel times for cheapest rates check out travelocity.com or expedia.com and check out their vacation packages.. sometimes a travel agent is cheaper.. try that too before you decide.

If you read the question you can easly see they are asking, When is the best time to go to Hawaii. They are asking because they want to come to Hawaii when it is not crowded and not to expensive. I hope this clearse this up for you because you seemed to be confused.

trevorkai's photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:40 PM
I don’t believe society would be better off without religion. I think we need religion to keep our actions under control. Humans are essentially bad and our “Higher Power” keeps us from acting on these things. I do believe people need to meet in groups and learn from the book, but I think the church is the reason why we are all constantly fighting. The church is the fall of man kind. Pastors are making money, lots of money off of its followers. They are also feeling up young boys and girls, and are just causing havoc on humanity. All religion is right, they are all saying the same thing, and people seem to take the words of there book to literally. That is what I believe.

trevorkai's photo
Sat 01/24/09 05:55 PM

what do you do if you see your ex in the back yard limping,bleeding, and screaming calm down reload and aim :)

why does mexico not have an olymics team

because everyone that can jump,swim,or run is already in the states

That is funny too

trevorkai's photo
Sat 01/24/09 05:45 PM

a termite with bad teeth walks into a saloon and asks "Is the bar tender here?"

Jesus walks into a hotel and places 3 nails on the counter, asks "can you put me up for the night?"

A 99yr. old lady wants to commit suicide and asks her dr. what is the most sure way. The dr. says shoot yourself in the heart. the old lady doesn't remember where it is and asks. The dr told her "two inches below the left nipple" So the poor dear went home and shot herself in the knee.

Now that is funny.

trevorkai's photo
Sat 01/24/09 05:32 PM
I would love to hear your comments about me. So please share.

trevorkai's photo
Fri 01/16/09 02:43 PM
It's funny you call my post winning. I would say I was just discribing what my life has been like and what my plans are next. Well thanks for your reply anyway and have a great day. Aloha

trevorkai's photo
Fri 01/16/09 02:40 PM
Yes I do have a weedwacker. I am about to go out and cut my mom's lawn with it. Have a good day. Aloha

trevorkai's photo
Fri 01/16/09 02:35 PM
To bad you live so far away, I think we would hit it off. You seem like a realy nice girl. If you wanna have a pin pall please email me and we can start there. I hope to hear frome you soon

trevorkai's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:53 PM
I have been single for almost 2 years now, not a date, or a nice kiss or anything. For I long time I was wondering what is wrong with me. Wear are all the nice single girls. I meen you would think that they would be around if every one of your friends girlfriends are nice and friendly. Thin it hit me I need to start living life for me, not werying about geting a date. So I started running, and trying to work on my body, and going to school. I want to become succesfull in my landscape business, then I can start on dating. I just hope it won't be to late.

trevorkai's photo
Thu 10/30/08 12:15 AM
I am 25 years old, born and raised here on Maui. I used to be very active; skimming,surfing, hiking, walking, running, all kinds of stuf. NOw I just drink bear and sit on my ass. I need to start a new exersize work out. I am going to start tomarrow. I hope I can get at least started on this, and hopfuly I can make it a life plan. I am just asking every one here to give me the stranth to cary on. Aloha

trevorkai's photo
Mon 10/27/08 11:21 AM
A man is working in his garden at home when his female neighbor comes over and asks him what he is doing to make his tomatoes grow so good. He says, well I wake up every morning and I flash them, and that is why my tomatoes are growing so well. So the neighbor lady gets up the next morning and flashes her tomatoes, and she continues to do this for the next month or so. After a month the lady sees the man working in his garden again and he asks her how is her tomatoes doing, she says, Well my tomatoes are still not growing well but my cucumbers are going off.

trevorkai's photo
Mon 10/27/08 11:07 AM
Thanks for the relpie that sounds like a good idea. I will do that.

trevorkai's photo
Mon 10/27/08 11:02 AM
I was on Craigslist and I put an add for my self in the personals. I always got the spam replies until now. This girl Replied to the add and we went to a movie last night. She was so beautiful looking, and she had a great since of humor. We held hands during the movie and kissed after in the car. I can't wait to see her again. She is working all week until the weekends. How soon should I call hear to see hear again. I don't want to sound too needy and I also don't want her to feel like I let her down by not calling.

Previous 1