Community > Posts By > trevorkai

trevorkai's photo
Mon 10/13/08 07:45 PM
I am searching for love. I hope I can find somthing close to that on this site. if you are to lets get to know eachother. I hope to hear from you soon

trevorkai's photo
Tue 09/30/08 01:44 AM
I have been single for 2 years. I don't eaven know when a girl is interested any more. It's going to be a slow start but I think I will get the hang of it again. A lot of the girls I talk to are not willing to give it a chance. after I miss one hint they cut me off. I realy try to be sinsative to there needs. I hope one will give me a chance real soon. I am tierd of being alone.

trevorkai's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:55 PM
Thanks for the offer but I don't think that is going to work. your not built the way I like um.

trevorkai's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:20 PM
Hi my name is Trevor. I am 25 years old. I am born and raised here on Maui. I have been told by my friends that I am a compasionit friend. I will do everything in my power to help a friend. I have been looking for a honist relationship. Somone I can creat a friendship with, and hopfully more. I would love to share Idea's and dreams with. I am going to Maui community Colledge for culinary arts right now and hope to become a chef soon. if anyone would like to start a great, loving relationship please respond.

trevorkai's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:36 PM
It's funny I have always had a hard time talking to anyone. I also have a hard time looking people in the eye when talking to them. It feels like I am invading there privicy. I realy have a hard time talking to girls. I think it's because I want them to like me so mutch that I loose track on who I am. The girls that I do talk to just think I am weared or friend material. How do I overcome this fear? I have been trying by just talking to girls but I still cant get over it. Please help.

trevorkai's photo
Mon 09/22/08 10:12 PM
I am 25 and looking to meet some more friends. Is anyone out there?

trevorkai's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:57 PM
I like your post. you seem really nice. I like that romantic thing, I think it is really cool. I also think your are really prety. I would rate your add a 10 because I like your style.

trevorkai's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:48 PM
I am nice and I know how to treat a women with respect. I think it is just the type of girl I dated in the past wanted to be with the badboy and settled with me for a wile. Sorry I can't spell but I meen well.

trevorkai's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:10 PM
I am also on here to meet someone I can spend the rest of my life with to. I really hope I meet the right tipe of girl. I am 25 and would love to find somone I can be best friends with and also lovers.

trevorkai's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:08 PM
Hello there. What island are u from. I am from Maui. I am 25 years old. just wanted to say hi. writ me back

trevorkai's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:34 AM
I love Hawaii. I have only left the island a few times in my life, but I plan on doing more traviling soon. Its can be hard for a young white guy to meet nice girls who wanna date. maby this site will work.

trevorkai's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:19 AM
I took a walk this morning down to the beach in Waihe’e, It was beautiful. It always amazes me how just a little walk can make the day start off smooth. Today I am going to school for a few hours to make an appetizer for my culinary class. I am really looking forward to this. I don’t know what got over me yesterday. I try to be a great listener. I think I was just feeling a little stressed out or something. I will be back this after noon and hope to talk to you people then. Have a great day. Aloha

trevorkai's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:34 PM
Hi, I am 25 years old. I was born and raised on Maui. I own a small landscape business and am going to culinary school. I am not the most outgoing guy, but I will be if I can find somthing that we have in common. I don't like small talk mutch and I just wanna meet someone who wants to cut the stuped **** and just get down to learning about eachother. What am I doing wrong.

trevorkai's photo
Wed 09/17/08 08:36 PM
That was the best responce. I like the way you think. most people are just looking for an ice breaker but don't know were to begin. It's nice when people give you a chance and at least try and talk with you. I am just trying to say thanks for your respons. Aloha

trevorkai's photo
Thu 09/11/08 11:37 PM
HI, my name is Trevor. I am boarn and raised on Maui. I used to love to drink every night. Too DUI's latter and I think it is time to quit. I am dealling with the second DUI right now. But I am trying to turn my life around. I joind cullinary school, and don't go out to drink any more. I realized that when I drink alone I don't drink as mutch. Maby just two tall boys. I hope to find someone that can help me with my new way of life and be supportive. I hope this helps me on that path. Thanks for listining. Aloha

2 Next