Mr_Brightside777's photo
Fri 10/10/08 01:41 AM

I have a degree but i am still dumb as feck

Agreed! tongue2

And who the hell gave YOU a degree anyway?? shocked Joe's Barber College? whoa

(and it's not the rum and coke's, Lori. It's all the "safety meeting's" and repeated blows to his malformed head from a certain "blunt object" while he was still in the womb...) rofl

And in answer to the question, I think "formal" education is waaaay overrated. Many intelligent people who couldn't attend college for whatever reasons, but know how to READ, have educated themselves far beyond what one can get outta college. Smart people will GET educated, one way or another. If somebody is ignorant (drawing a distinct difference between "ignorant" and "stupid"), and grown, it's usually nobody's fault but their own...

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Tue 10/07/08 01:16 AM

S*x on Mars

The year is 2222 and Mike and Maureen land on Mars after accumulating enough Frequent Flier miles.

They meet a Martian couple and are talking about all sorts of things. Mike asks if Mars has a stock market, if they have laptop computers, how they make money, etc.

Finally, Maureen brings up the subject of s*x.

'Just how do you guys do it?' asks Maureen.

The Martian responds, 'Pretty much the way you do.'

A discussion ensues! Finally the couples decide to swap partners for the night and experience one another.

Maureen and the male Martian go off to a bedroom where the Martian strips. He's got only a teeny, weenie member about half an inch long and just a quarter-inch thick.

'I don't think this is going to work,' says Maureen.

'Why?' he asks. 'What's the matter?'

'Well,' she replies, 'It's just not long enough to reach me!'

'No problem,' he says, and proceeds to slap his forehead with his palm. With each slap of his forehead, his member grows until it's quite impressively long.

'Well,' she says, 'That's quite impressive, but it is still narrow.'

'No problem,' he says, and starts pulling his ears. With each pull, his member grows wider and wider until the entire measurement is extremely exciting to the woman.

'Wow!' she exclaims, as they fell into bed and made mad, passionate love.

The next day the couples rejoin their other partners and go their separate ways.

As they walked along, Mike asks, 'Well, was it any good?'

'I hate to say it,' says Maureen, 'but it was wonderful. How about you?'

'It was horrible,' he replies. 'All I got was a headache. She kept slapping my forehead and pulling my ears!'

**slaps own head**

So THAT'S the problem!! I been screwin' MARTIAN chicks this whole time... whoa

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Fri 09/26/08 12:08 PM
Hey Sara! Glad you could join us... winking

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Fri 09/26/08 11:18 AM
Because my last girlfriend was waaaaay too beautiful for me, so now I'm spoiled and too picky for my own good... But the good news is, I think she kinda wants me back. winking

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Fri 09/26/08 11:10 AM
Do I have to leave the room for that? Just wonderin'...

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Fri 09/26/08 10:49 AM
I miss Mongo... sad

And the threads are boring there because all the cool kids either got expelled, dropped out, or graduated. Nobody left but a couple teachers and the guy who drives the short bus... But Dan was his only passenger, so he'll be gone soon, too.

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Fri 09/26/08 10:28 AM
Love is giving someone the power to hurt you, and trusting them not to...

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:28 AM
Drive long, steel stakes up his nostrils, forcing him to find somewhere else to store his pinkies.

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Tue 09/16/08 07:36 AM
Hot poker down the man (and I use the term loosely) shaft.

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Sat 09/13/08 12:09 AM
My brudder from anudder mudder... winking 'Bout time ya big ogre! We actually missed you, which is tough to do on accounta you bein' a GIANT and all... tongue2

And good to see you too, Jack! Didn't know you were here yet. Yup, the gangs all here now. Ah, good times, good times... shades

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:05 AM

All Mikey stated that he thought is was disrespectful to use that word and then his word were taken out of context and twisted. An then the badgering began.

Uhm, I believe Mikey was the one who STARTED the badgering, as well as calling me a moron (among other things). Dan can call me moron. Lisa can call me a moron. YOU two, on the other hand, should heed your own advice and not get involved in our "junior high" mentality of humor since you obviously cannot take a joke. And for the record, I didn't make it public. I wrote it his testimonial... And, has been pointed out, I called him a SOCIAL retard. I suggest you look up the word "retarded" in a dictionary to gain a better grasp of the full scope and meaning of the word. MANY things can be retarded, not just a person with mental disabilities. And I have no intention of continuing to defend myself to people I could care less about. I have plenty of friends who know and understand me, and if you don't believe me, look up my thread in the intro section, "Am I, Mr. Brightside..."
Rick, you butthole! You forgot all about me!sad

Awwww, Rich. I' m sorry... You're retarded, too.

(there. feel better?)

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:55 AM

the 'looking for women for an intimate encounter' on your profile is a big red flag for me

i'm not interested in dating, but i wouldn't bother with a man who only wanted a sexual fling
and like she saidlaugh

That's why I love that woman. Lisa's a straight shooter who pulls no punches and knows how to call a spade a spade... winking Listen to her, dude! :thumbsup:

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Thu 09/11/08 06:29 PM
Thank you guys... And no, no family services have been offered that I'm aware of. Not that I need it, but my cousin could probably use some. The biggest tragedy in all of this is little Kayden having to grow up without his father. I already know what that's like. Poor kid...

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Thu 09/11/08 05:00 PM
Edited by Mr_Brightside777 on Thu 09/11/08 05:02 PM
Even to my "old" friends from the other site... Two years ago, my cousin's boyfriend and father of her now three year old son was murdered. Shot in the back through his vehicle as he was trying to get away from a drug deal gone bad. Michael may not have been the most upstanding citizen in the world, but he certainly did not deserve THAT... Today, his killer, Danny Eugene Daniels, was found guilty and given a life sentence. I thought I would be happy about that, but I'm really not. So many people have been effected by this tragedy already, and now that family has lost their son as well. Our family, Michael's (the victim) family, and now their family. It all saddens me to no end that all of this has come about over twenty dollars worth of DOPE. Makes me sick to my stomach, and I'm shaking as I write this. Don't know why I felt compelled to finally share this. Maybe I just needed to get it off my chest. It's been a difficult day for my family, but it has now finally come to a close. Rest in Peace, Michael. And know that you we miss you...

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Thu 09/11/08 04:32 AM
I wish I could be of more help Lisa, but I really haven't run into this problem with my ex. As you know, my son lives with me. He goes to his mother's for most of the summer, and one weekend a month. She was a good mother when we were together, and she still is, but never did any disciplining, with him, OR my step-daughter. She made me do it all! lol. And truthfully, she still does. So that is and always has been our only conflict as far as discipline is concerned. Sorry I don't have much to offer. But I will say that I have SEEN you with your kids, and you are a WONDERFUL mother. Very attentive, gentle, kind, and protective. Everyone should be so lucky...

(I was, by the way. love ya mom!) winking

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Thu 09/11/08 01:06 AM
Edited by Mr_Brightside777 on Thu 09/11/08 01:35 AM
1.DO YOU BRUSH YO TEEF? Yes
2.DO YOU FLOSS YO TEEF? Yes
3.DO YOU TAKE A BAFF? If you'll take one with me.
3.DO YOU USE DEODORANT? Yes
3.DO YOU CLEAN? You mean like... DISHES n' stuff?? shocked
4.DO YOU COOK? Cats
5.IF YOU COOK IS IT EATABLE? Do you like cat?
6.WHATS YOUR ANSWER IF I SAY...
Q: MASSAGE MY FEET... "I'll massage more than THAT!" pitchfork
7.WILL YOU GIMME ME WHAT I WANT? Do you want a six pack and some gummy bears?
8.WILL YOU DO AS I SAY? More than likely... Long as it's nothin' GROSS!:angry:
9.ARE YOU WILLING TO GIMME YOUR WEEKLY CHECK? Can I have sex with you whenever I want?
10.CAN I HAVE A SEX TOY? Yes... ME!
IF SO WILL THAT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE ANY LESS OF A MAN??? Why would I make me feel any less like a man??
LAST ONE.... WHATCHO SHOE SIZE AGAIN?? 11 and a half... Double E WIDE! winking

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Thu 09/11/08 12:50 AM
So YOU'RE the one!! rant

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Thu 09/11/08 12:41 AM
Edited by Mr_Brightside777 on Thu 09/11/08 12:44 AM

I'm serious...my boat was eaten by Nessie. All I have now is the life vest...shame really.

Well you're lucky ya got THAT! :angry: Some of us got nothin' but a floatin' toothbrush and a paira inflatable TUBE SOCKS!! So quit yer b1tchin' and throw me a line, Cap'n... rant

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Thu 09/11/08 12:23 AM

I am just a lazy bumm that lives under a rock

You get internet there?? lol

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Thu 09/11/08 12:13 AM

I am the epitome of the backside of evolution. A veritable meat popsicle, if you will. Either way, you can just eat me.

rofl

I like this guy! lol

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14