Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:45 PM

huh Ok so ,,, whatcha gonna gimme if I vote for ya???

Be more worried about what he's gonna give ya if ya DON'T...

(Hey, Koury!) waving

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:37 PM

AND HEY I GOT MY EYES ON SOMEONE ELSE ANYWAY!
BUT IF YOU ALL EVER WANT A 3SUM LEMME KNOW!!!

(TOTAL JOKE! FOR REAL!)

Awwww... She means me. winking

(but I ain't havin' no threesomes with Dan! I know where he's been!! ill And I don't mean Lisa... She's alright, but she's gonna catch something from Dan. Poor girl...)

blushing NO NOT YOU SILLY!!blushing

I want Robin!!drool

Ruh-roh! surprised CATFIGHT!!

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:29 PM

AND HEY I GOT MY EYES ON SOMEONE ELSE ANYWAY!
BUT IF YOU ALL EVER WANT A 3SUM LEMME KNOW!!!

(TOTAL JOKE! FOR REAL!)

Awwww... She means me. winking

(but I ain't havin' no threesomes with Dan! I know where he's been!! ill And I don't mean Lisa... She's alright, but she's gonna catch something from Dan. Poor girl...)

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:36 PM
??

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:33 PM

Hi Rick, Dan, Lisa, Robin, Phil, Rich...there I think I said hello to all the ones I know...

Those testicalmonies were great!! What I want to know is how does Dan know that Rick was born with no penis?

just sayin..

He tried to cop a feel in MI. But his dumb ass was grabbing the wrong SIDE, that's why he thinks I have no penis...

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:26 PM
rofl

He gets my vote. But then again, nobody around here likes me, so mine might not count... Sorry 'boutcha luck, Phil!

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:19 PM
Edited by Mr_Brightside777 on Wed 09/10/08 05:20 PM

is it okay if i call you an idiot instead of a moron? an idiot has a lower I.Q. laugh

what about an imbecile? Oh, wait... Dan's already got that label!

(sorry... No offense intended towards the imbeciles out there.)

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:02 PM

All Mikey stated that he thought is was disrespectful to use that word and then his word were taken out of context and twisted. An then the badgering began.

Uhm, I believe Mikey was the one who STARTED the badgering, as well as calling me a moron (among other things). Dan can call me moron. Lisa can call me a moron. YOU two, on the other hand, should heed your own advice and not get involved in our "junior high" mentality of humor since you obviously cannot take a joke. And for the record, I didn't make it public. I wrote it his testimonial... And, has been pointed out, I called him a SOCIAL retard. I suggest you look up the word "retarded" in a dictionary to gain a better grasp of the full scope and meaning of the word. MANY things can be retarded, not just a person with mental disabilities. And I have no intention of continuing to defend myself to people I could care less about. I have plenty of friends who know and understand me, and if you don't believe me, look up my thread in the intro section, "Am I, Mr. Brightside..."

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 04:45 PM

Apparently I have 17 messages from Catholic girls with herpes who want to meet me because they think I'm married and interracial or something. This makes no sense to me.

I think you should roll with that...

(hey, they ARE Catholic schoolgirls!) drool

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 04:41 PM

Im not sure, Phil maybe?

More room on Lisa's ass. You don't stand a chance, Dan...

are you calling me fat? mad

No, that was Phil. I was just pointing out how scrawny HIS ass is... :angel:

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 04:37 PM

Gee Dan we cant take ya no where!!!!

We could take him somewhere and drop him off... OR on his head. Prolly wouldn't be able to tell much of a difference though.

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 04:30 PM

YOu better not be saying that i am the 'ring' leader..

Must... Not... Get booted... Back to boM!

(but we all know what "ring" Dan would choose to lead with, don't we?)

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 04:15 PM

Im not sure, Phil maybe?

More room on Lisa's ass. You don't stand a chance, Dan...

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 03:30 PM
Suck up...

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 03:28 PM
Who ass do we get to write on if we vote for you, Dan? (I like to keep my options open)

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:53 PM
You idiot! (I woulda said retard, but I didn't wanna offfend Rich...) You're gonna have us looking for a new home again, and we've only been here a week! But on the brightside (winking ), at least that rediculously long intro thread of yours may have finally met it's end... Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:48 AM

This thread went so off topic... I'm laughing my azz off....

Ya mean that's ALLOWED here?? shocked Man, the place I came over from would have had your NADS if you posted off topic more than once or twice in the same thread... whoa

(or laughed too much. they didn't care much for that either.) :angry:
spock You came from JSH didn't you?

No, I'm one of the hated boMmers. lol

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:40 AM
Edited by Mr_Brightside777 on Wed 09/10/08 01:41 AM

This thread went so off topic... I'm laughing my azz off....

Ya mean that's ALLOWED here?? shocked Man, the place I came over from would have had your NADS if you posted off topic more than once or twice in the same thread... whoa

(or laughed too much. they didn't care much for that either.) :angry:

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:35 AM

I was just wondering tonight about men.......they dont have kegels for men......grumble grumble grumble grumble

Actually, they kinda do... If men exercise the muscle they (we) use to stop the flow when peeing, you can learn to control your orgasm in the same way, prolonging the sexual experience... winking
Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally????noway noway noway noway

DAMNIT!! I meant to keep that little trick all to myself... lol

Mr_Brightside777's photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:28 AM
Edited by Mr_Brightside777 on Wed 09/10/08 01:29 AM

I was just wondering tonight about men.......they dont have kegels for men......grumble grumble grumble grumble

Actually, they kinda do... If men exercise the muscle they (we) use to stop the flow when peeing, you can learn to control your orgasm in the same way, prolonging the sexual experience... winking

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 13 14