Sun 04/12/09 07:29 PM
Great write.

southerngirl54's photo
Sun 04/12/09 07:02 PM
Edited by southerngirl54 on Sun 04/12/09 07:03 PM
sorry for the double post.

southerngirl54's photo
Sun 04/12/09 07:02 PM
The person who did this , will never know what he took from us. He did not know her like we did. The joy and happiness she gave our lives. The love she gave to her children and family.

When the police told us how she suffered before death, her sister passed out! I want to cuss, scream and shout at the injustice of it all. Her life was just beginning!~ At 25 years old she was still a babe. Leaving behind 3 small boys , who do not understand why Mother, who was always there is no longer! There is no explanation you can give them as to "Why"?

This young woman lived with my family when she was in her teens, for about 4 years. She was apart of us. My girls loved her as their sister. Her children call me me-ma. I am just heart broken that such takes place in our world! I can only ask "Why Why Why?"

southerngirl54's photo
Sun 04/12/09 06:44 PM
I stand silently by her grave,
Can you hear the echo's of my heart,
Which lies bare, Thoughts race in and out of my mind.
Wish with all I have, for more time!

Questioningly, I stare at cold dark stone,
Weeping at having been left here all alone.
With only memories to fill in time.
Longing , hoping, for a better place,

Where Mother's never go Away!

southerngirl54's photo
Sun 04/12/09 11:44 AM
Hello Dan.....good to see you.

southerngirl54's photo
Sun 04/12/09 11:28 AM
The kids are whats keep me going the last little while. You have to give them something to hang on to with all the confusion in their world.

southerngirl54's photo
Sun 04/12/09 11:19 AM
Thank you for the support.

southerngirl54's photo
Sun 04/12/09 11:10 AM
mad :cry:

If I can get my jumbled thoughts together enough , maybe I can make some sense of what I wish to say.

At times life can snowball on you! It throws obstacles in your way right and left. It seems at these times the darts come from all sides. Thus it has been in my life for a few weeks now.

Sitting on my porch , March 22nd, I saw Toshia running down the sidewalk, with tears streaming down her face. Before she ever reach my daughters and I on the porch , I told them that Heather's body had been found, and it wasn't good, When she got to us she told us the police had called and told her a body had been found , with Heather;s clothes by the Arkansas river near Mulberry. Her dad Paul, was in the SRMC in ICU in critical condition. We could only hold her in our arms and pray for strength!

As the days went by , we tried to gather courage and strength and be there for Toshia. Yet fighting the fact that someone we loved and cherished, had been discarded in such a hateful ill manner. Her body to be thrown , pushed or how ever the hell this person did it, into that cold dark water as if she mattered not at all. I have fought the mental image of what happened in the weeks we wondered where she was , Knowing there was no way in hell she would not be there for her children for the holidays if she had a choice. WE now know she did not!

When i got the call in November she was missing , an empty feeling engulfed me . Then the call came On March 31st that Paul had passed. Compounded grief now we faced.

Not to many months prior to this Toshia lost her grandmother.(Paul's mother).

Now came the task of telling her sons Mother would never come home. I watched as her seven year old son lay face down in the floor weeping his heart out, because you see the mother he loved was forever gone to him. We someway have to find a way to live without her in our lives. We have to find a way to let them know the love she had for them . That it was not her choice to leave./

My heart is filled with such anger to know she was treated with such disrespect and disgrace. NO ONE deserves to be treated this way! NO ONE> How could you? I want to ask this person who killed her and then threw her away as if her life was of no value what so ever. I have always been a person of faith. I believe there is a GOD and he is in control but lord help me this I do not understand! How could this happen? How can someone be this depraved to do this.

I could say so much more , but how can I who does not even want to speak of the horror this precious person to us went thru. How could someone be so heartless to do this to her?

I see her sister , who has lost weight , and looks drawn and pale from the agony. The children their little faces red from crying.....I just damn well do not understand?

I have been taught to love my enemy , do good to those who dis-spitefully use you, for me that is hard to do today! I don't know how ? I really don't know how?.........................................

southerngirl54's photo
Mon 04/06/09 05:45 PM
Today we laid Heather to rest! Yesterday she would have been 25 years old. My heart is so heavy with finding a way to live without her amoung us!

One of her sons sat with me at the memorial service this afternoon, and just lay over on me! It breaks my heart that I have no anwers to give this little one, who loved his mother so much! :cry:

southerngirl54's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:00 AM
A Beautiful write. The echo's of my heart today! flowerforyou

southerngirl54's photo
Mon 03/30/09 02:35 PM
I love it! Beautiful.

southerngirl54's photo
Mon 03/30/09 02:33 PM
Edited by southerngirl54 on Mon 03/30/09 02:33 PM
Yes it is for her eulogy. Thank you. It was for sure written from my heart!

southerngirl54's photo
Mon 03/30/09 02:08 PM
I need some input from some of you great writers Please?

I was recently asked to write something for a dear freinds wake. She is someone who stayed with us for a few years, when she ws in her teens. Just 24 years old, she ws found recentlym murdered!

Please give me help with this, she was very special to all of my family!

If I knew today would be the last time I got to see your smiling face.
I would call you back for a hug and kiss before you walked away.
I would tell you how I loved you, then tell you once again,
Because now I know tomorrow for you will never begin.
Your beautiful life was taken, at way to young an age.
If I had known that it was the last time, I could hold you close.
To say How much I loved you, and that I wished you did not have to go.
I would hug you close to me, then hug you close once more,
now that I know what would happen, after you walked out the door.
I do not understand it, Guess I never will, I have no answers to give.
WE are left with but memories of You to help us carry on.
Of happier times together, of your smiling face, your heart filled with a song.
WE pray this will be enough, to help us get through the days.

Now we will entrust you, To God's loving arms. Pray his angels surround you.
To keep you safe from harm.
WE for sure still love you, Just wanted you to know. We will take care of your children, because you had to go.
We will hold them close and tell them, How you loved them so.
How our hearts are grieved that you went away to stay. We'll hold you close forever and a day.
We are gathered here beside you now, to say our last goodbye.
WE will try to be strong, forgive us if we cry! For you see our Hearts are heavy , With the task before us, to live with out you here.
WE see your children as they shed their tears.
So rest quietly Heather, in your special place.
And wait there for us, Beside Heaven's gate!
WE love you Heather Renee!

southerngirl54's photo
Wed 09/24/08 05:32 PM
I am in Killeen.

southerngirl54's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:26 AM
GO COWBOYS!! :smile:

southerngirl54's photo
Mon 09/22/08 10:52 AM
Little Johnny's at it again..... A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, 'Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!' After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up. The teacher said, 'Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?' 'No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!'

Little Johnny watched, fascinated, as his mother smoothed cold cream on her face. 'Why do you do that, mommy?' he asked. 'To make myself beautiful,' said his mother, who then began removing the cream with a tissue. 'What's the matter?' asked Little Johnny. 'Giving up?'

The math teacher saw that little Johnny wasn't paying attention in class. She called on him and said, 'Johnny! What are 2 and 4 and 28 and 44?' Little Johnny quickly replied, 'NBC, FOX, ESPN and the Cartoon Network!'

Little Johnny's kindergarten class was on a field trip to their local police station where they saw pictures tacked to a bulletin board of the 10 most wanted criminals. One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person. 'Yes,' said the policeman. 'The detectives want very badly to capture him.'Little Johnny asked, 'Why didn't you keep him when you took his picture ?'

southerngirl54's photo
Fri 09/19/08 10:28 AM
He is being charged with leaving the scene with a personal injury to a child. Harder charges then if just leaving the scene!

southerngirl54's photo
Fri 09/19/08 08:22 AM
Edited by southerngirl54 on Fri 09/19/08 08:23 AM
Thank you to everyone. I so appreciate it.

They did catch the man. He is already on bond for drug charges and was on drugs when he did this. He went almost on the sidewalk to hit him. How sad is our world getting. He better be glad I am not the judge setting in judgement of him!

I would feel this way even if the child was not my grandson!mad

southerngirl54's photo
Fri 09/19/08 07:38 AM
Those of you who pray, please say a prayer for our family. My 12 year old grandson was hit by a car yesterday evening. Broken leg. and bumps and bruises. He received a concussion . The driver hit him and then spun away. Did not even stop to help him. Someone found him lying beside the road and called for help.

He was staying with a friend for the night and it happened in the parking lot of the apartment complex where his friend lived!

southerngirl54's photo
Fri 09/19/08 07:27 AM
Believe it or not I did understand this. I am on my second cup of java, so that helped!:wink:

Previous 1