Community > Posts By > 1truprince

1truprince's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:54 AM
tru but now i dont even think i still believe in love the way i used to because f this that is my problem.

1truprince's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:30 AM
What does a man have to do or say to show you that hes not the typical man? I mean im a very intelligent person who gets along with every1 and barely ever doesn't know what to say in a situation but even i have trouble staying in relationships cause who ever im with cheats on me and gives me the same excuses..."its not like you'v never done it" (which i haven't by the way not 1nc ever) or " look your just to good to be true so i cheated on you before you had a chance to do it to me". How do i break this cycle how do i keep myself interested in finding love when the more i look all i find is pain?

1truprince's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:22 AM
i think your beautiful and i totally agree but the distance is to much.

1truprince's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:20 AM
were at in florida do you live its a big place.

1truprince's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:18 AM
it might not matter to you but i live in miami. Just tryin to show ur not alone in the feeling of being well alone.

1truprince's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:15 AM
Edited by 1truprince on Fri 08/29/08 09:15 AM
that's an old fear that i thin has died out a lot these days. Its more common that you and your significant other both have kids then only you. And even so now a days most real men understand that if they care about some1 kids or no kids it shouldn't matter.

1truprince's photo
Fri 08/29/08 08:58 AM
No they dont its as simple as that.

1truprince's photo
Fri 08/29/08 08:54 AM
Ok i know im going to get creamed for saying this but don't take me wrong i come from a family that was very strong on the "rod" it does work but not for every child. You should find out y hes starting this behavior and were hes getting it from then you can see what to do from there. I mean who knows it might just be cause he thinks he can get away with it in that case yea i would say beat his ass. But get the facts first.

1truprince's photo
Fri 08/29/08 08:48 AM
Edited by 1truprince on Fri 08/29/08 08:49 AM
sweety look every1 makes mistakes what matters is that you'v realized what your mistakes are and you trying to do something about that's good and i give you props on that. As fare as what you should do only you can answer that question cause you already know what your choices are you not looking for help like you said your vest venting so be my guest and vent all you like. As for this guy Brian obviously your the 1 person in the world who has never mad a mistake and if your not don't be so quick to start throwing stones. Every person in life has to find there own path. Every mistake you make is nothing but a chance to learn a new lesson. I think she is showing amazing courage just by posting this comment and you shouldnt be the 1 to put her down telling her things that she new in the first place in the pursuit of starting or winning a debait at her expense. I guess in simpler terms if you have nothing helpful to say then don't speak at all. If you need anything at all im a teacher and i know a lot of programs to help struggling parent. Let me know what i can do to help.

1truprince's photo
Fri 08/29/08 08:29 AM
Edited by 1truprince on Fri 08/29/08 08:31 AM
well im a teacher and an expert in early child hood development. (not that it matters i just wanted you to know that i new what i was talking about) the little girl molly started doing it cause shes a creative thinker. She uses her smell touch and sight to view the world and poop is a stimulant to all all 3 of your senesess so she thinks its the best thing in the world. Just get her some playdo with bright colors and if you can find it make it the scented kind and she will weed it out herself. O and her causin is just doing what he sees her do. That's all you'll be ok. :) Potty training is really a job for the parent cause it takes a certain level of trust to do that. U should leave the rest to them.