Community > Posts By > Chris

Chris's photo
Thu 01/06/22 05:04 PM
The bankers run this corporation called america. Politicians from both parties are just banker puppets. They play their part to keep the people divided because if the majority thought like me. We would unite and stop this madness. The social engineers/bankers/1% what ever you like to call them know how to keep the people looking every which way but at the true problem. Biden or trump it doesnt matter because they are just puppets. And who ever takes that title in the future will be a banker puppet as well. Your given puppet A or puppet B to vote for. Either way you end up with a puppet.

Chris's photo
Wed 01/05/22 08:39 PM
Its equivalent to the flu because thats what it is. Covid was never isolated. They are calling influenza A and B covid. Its never been about a virus.
C-ertification
O-f
V-accination
I-dentification
D-ocument

Its about depopulation using vaccines watch innovating to zero its a tedtalk by bill Gates and at the 4 minute mark he admits with vaccines they will reduce the population by 10-15%

Chris's photo
Wed 01/05/22 08:34 PM
Its funny i was born in america but have learned if you claim to be a US citizens you are a slave with no rights. US citizens gave up their rights for privileges granted by the government. Dont believe me go to coppermoonshinestills.com and the left hand column down at the very bottom click beat the law or watch a youtube video by high frequency radio called how to be put on the do not detain list. He reads the document on coppermoonshinestills.com and its much easier to understand. Plus he is a lawyer and has excellent content on how to regain your rights.

Chris's photo
Wed 01/05/22 02:15 AM
Birds are very real my ducks beat the crap out of doves everyday. They leave me the remains to have to clean up. I wish the doves would go steal some other food, they are gambling with their lives.

Chris's photo
Sat 12/11/21 09:30 PM
I have not wore a mask once since this non sense began. It says right on the box that it wont protect you from any virus. It does make you rebreath you carbon dioxide and that can be harmful and even fatal. Osha had a whole article about it online and shouldve spoke up for the workers in america but they have been bought like the politicians and even science now days. Watch innovating to zero its a tedtalk by bill Gates and at the 4 minute mark he admits with vaccines they will reduce the population by 10-15%. Lookup event 201 held by the bill and melinda Gates foundation and johns Hopkins university with the world economic forum. This whole covid thing was planned and everyone has fallen for it.

Chris's photo
Sat 12/11/21 09:13 PM
You are blind and have not looked into it yourself. You just believe what you are told to believe. There are a few elite families who want complete control. They funded both sides of every war you can remember and were taught about. The rothchilds/rockefellers. You are just brainwashed by the propaganda to keep you believing that your the sane one and you criticize the insane conspiracy theorist. When its the opposite your the insane one in fairytale land of lies and the conspiracy person is in fact sane and living in reality

Chris's photo
Sat 12/11/21 09:04 PM
They arent hidden just look up who the shareholders are of any company and you will get a hand full of shareholders. Like Vanguard group, state street, BlackRock and Bank of America. Just to name a few. Those 4 are shareholders for fox news, CNN and pretty much all media in America. They are the shareholders of coke and pepsi. The system is rigged. Like george carlin said "its a big club and you aint in it"

Chris's photo
Sat 12/11/21 08:51 PM
Most cell phone companies test their products around 6 inches from the human head and total the amount time used in one week to just a few calls. If they tested the real world use. None of them would pass any test and none would be able to be sold. There are good youtube videos of some lady who has spent the last decade trying to inform the public on the dangers of cell phones. And 5G started out as a military application like most things do. Wifi is harmful to the eggs that each female has in their body around 4000 eggs per female and wifi is slowly destroying them.

Chris's photo
Fri 12/10/21 08:23 AM
Red oak its what i make bows out of. Archery and bow making is what got me into wood working but i want to expand into other things uaing wood. Stumpys nubs a YouTube channel is a favorite of mine

Chris's photo
Fri 12/10/21 08:19 AM
I make leather shooting tabs for archery. And leather quivers for achery as well. But would like to expand into other items. I was hoping for some ideas here. I have tons of leather i have been collecting. Currently archery is the only thing i use leather for.

Chris's photo
Fri 12/10/21 08:08 AM
Perfectly said i had forgot about that.

Chris's photo
Fri 12/10/21 08:07 AM
In my opinion isreal andthe jewish people haven't learned from the past because its all based on lies. Every past war you can think of both sides were funded by mainly the rothchilds. The bankers run the world the governments and politicians are banker puppets doing as they are told.