Community > Posts By > Yahsgirl66

Yahsgirl66's photo
Fri 04/24/09 04:53 PM

I think that you would be referred to as Messianic Jews?

Jews whom obey the Torah and believe in Jesus?

At least from my understanding, that would be what you would be classified as.

IDK.

I consider myself Set Apart, or an Israelite. I don't care for the label of Messianic Jew <--I don't find that term anywhere in Scripture.

I don't know who jesus is, but I do know YAHUSHUA, He is the TRUE Messiah.flowerforyou

Yahsgirl66's photo
Fri 04/24/09 04:46 PM
HalleluYAH! Accurate information Dreamer! Now if if we could only get you to stop calling the Heavenly Father Yahweh, g-d, and Yahushua jesus! flowerforyou

All in all great post!

Shalom Brother Miles!

Yahsgirl66's photo
Mon 03/09/09 07:52 PM

I have heard that some religions don't believe animals go to heaven when they die, because they don't possess a soul. Personally, I think it's a bunch of b.s., and animals are far more innocent than humans. Is that why? Because they are innocent in nature, and don't sin...therefore they are not allowed to be with God? I thought being free from sin would be a shoe in to the pearly gates.

Thoughts please.

Isaiah Chapter 11
(From The Hebrew Bible in English)

6 And the wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the basilisk's den.

9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Sounds to me like there will be animals there...:wink:

Please take note:

it says that THE EARTH will be full of knowledge. Neither humans or animals go to Heaven. The Kingdom will be right here on Earth.

Yahsgirl66's photo
Fri 01/30/09 05:18 PM

Nice to see you on here Yahsgirl66

Hope all is well.

Num 6:24-7:1

24 "Yahweh bless you and keep you;
25 Yahweh make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
26 Yahweh lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace."'

27 "So they shall put My name on the children of Israel, and I will bless them."

NKJV
Blessings Dear Sister....Miles

Shalom Brother Miles,

Thank you for that beautiful blessing! flowerforyou Here is one for you to start your Sabbath off right...

The Scriptures
ISR

Exodus 31:13
"Speak to the children of Yisra'el, saying, 'My Sabbaths you are to guard by all means, for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations that you may know that I YHWH am setting you apart."

Shabbat Shalom!!!!!flowerforyou

Yahsgirl66's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:07 AM

Yes I do keep to what Lev. 11 says to eat. like no pork ot shellfish, rabbitt,catfish and so on.

Pork has been proven yet hidden to be one of the major causes of diseases. The study was barely publisized and then pulled.

But one example they did was the melting point of pig fat vs beef fat. what clogs our arteries.

The results pig fat would begin melting at 105 degrees beef fat at 101 degrees.

The conclusion. any type of hard work or excersie for 20 minutes your core body temp rises enough to flush the Beef fat from your viens and body.

Pork fat to get a core temp of 105 degrees you have to be deathly sick and they concluded eating pork was a major cause of heart attacks.

Scriptures says pork is an abomination to you if you eat it meaning will bring on sickness. Beef it says is ok for food.. Blessings...Miles

Ditto!

Shalom!flowerforyou

Yahsgirl66's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:05 AM
Yahweh told Adam that since he ate of the fruit he would die. Adam lived for many years...then he DIED.

Yahweh spoke the truth, Adam DIED.

Back to the original ? of the topic...

I don't know who JC is, but I know Yahshua certainly laughed, smiled and danced! Yahweh laughs too, he laughs at the people going to and fro planning their tomorrows as if it is a certainty that there will be a tomorrow.

Shalom!

Yahsgirl66's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:49 AM

You say things as if u understand. My people are destroyed fot lack of knowledge.

I do not really claim any religion . I claim Yahweh. I claim JC is the Ant- Messiah who has decieved the whole world.

Most of what I hear is that deception. But noone will listen. Yet if you take a chart and on one side put the qualities or lack of on one side and JC on the other side you will see who he is.

I tell you all this out of love that you will wake up from the dream and hypmatizing that has been done to you. It is brain washing.

You speak of the letter of the law being nailed to the tree.

The commandments that were against us.

Yet you do not consider when you say these things you are saying Yahweh made a mistake.

That he had to try and correct this mistake through Yahshua. That belief in itself denies Yahshua as the son of The Living Elohim.

You wonder why I will not say JC or J-hovah.. Thier names are derived from devils.

You hold them in high esteme when i will trample on them.

Thier is one sin unto death that can not be forgiven.. I would learn what that sin is because it is right in front of your face and you marvel at giving it glory.

Learn the Torah then move on. With out the Torah as your measuring stick and plummett you have no way to no what is right and what is wrong.

Thus it has been true for millineum "They will call evil good and good evil" Shalom..Miles

Baruch HaShem YHWH!!!! Speak the TRUTH!
Shalom!flowerforyou

Yahsgirl66's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:35 AM

I am not Jewish but i relate to the Jewish keeping of the Torah as I Believe it is still in effect. I believe the Messiah came as said but the Chr-stian religion I only have a few things really in common.. So I am in between and thier is not really a thread of what I believe But Torah keepers I can definately relate to as The Sabbath and Feasts are very special. Shalom..Miles

Shalom! flowerforyou

I had to change my profile info., I had xtian-other. That just didn't seems to apply to me since I am Torah Observant. There is no place for "us", that is no surprise!

Yahsgirl66's photo
Thu 01/29/09 08:26 AM

MS thats NOT what is written in the bible!

How many men did the chief of David's captains kill?

2 Samuel 23:8
The ... chief among the captains ... he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time.

1 Chronicles 11:11
The chief of the captains: he lifted up his spear against three hundred slain by him at one time.

2 Shemu'el 23:8 states:
(2 Samuel)

"These are the names of the mighty men whom Dawid had: Yosheb-Basshebeth the Tahkemonite, chief among the officers, he was Adino the Etsnite, for eight hundred slain at one time."

Clearly they are speaking of Yosheb-Basshebeth as the one killing 800.

1 Dibre haYamim 11:11 states:
(1 Chronicles)

"And this is the number of the mighty men whom Dawid had: Yashob'am son of a Hakmonite, chief of the thirty. He had lifted up his spear against three hundred slain at one time."

This scripture is speaking about Yashob'am, he killed three hundred. Two different men, two sets of numbers.

There are NO contradictions in Scripture, only man's misunderstandings.

Shalom!

Yahsgirl66's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:39 PM
<---Look at the picture, what do you see? Do you see a Black woman? Let's be honest, seriously. Color is the first thing that comes to mind.

Some are saying that The President of The United States of America isn't Black. He is a Black man.

Some have said "let them have their day". Who is them and they? Silly me I was under the impression that WE ARE ALL AMERICANS. THUS it is OUR DAY.

Look at the picture, what do you see? Do you see a woman that is Irish, German, Danish, Spanish & Black? Since I am mixed suddenly I am no longer Black?

Woo Hoo! LOL! That's a good one, I'll have to remember that the next time someone calls me a N----- whether they say it out loud or the expression on the face let's me know they are thinking it.

Look at the picture, what do you see? I'll tell you what you SHOULD SEE an American Woman.

We are all in this together, we all have loved ones that have been affected in some shape, form or fashion.

Get over yourselves! Free your minds and the rest will follow!

flowerforyou

Shalom!

Yahsgirl66's photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:19 PM

I am told that Enoch walked with God.

Which Enoch and why is it important?

oops I forgot to answer your question...There are two men named Enoch in Scripture, the 1st is Adam's grandson via Cain. Cain built acoty a named it after his son

The second mention (the one you are inquiring about) Enoch is Adam's great, great, great, great grandson, through Seth, not Cain. You will find it in Genesis 5:21
-29 where it states that Enoch "walked with Elohim, and was not, for Elohim took him.

Additionally, Enoch is the father of Methuselah (the oldest man in Scripture) and the great-grandfather of Noah (Genesis 5:22-29).

As to his importance I would suggest reading about him (info in my previous post) and coming to your own conclusion. Before reading ask/pray for TRUTH and UNDERSTANDING...that is if you truly wish to know.

Shalom

Yahsgirl66's photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:03 PM

I am told that Enoch walked with God.

Which Enoch and why is it important?

Check out this site, it has the book of Enoch available for you to read as well as OVER 500 other books that were left out of the Scriptures.

http://www.thelostbooks.com/list.htm

Yahsgirl66's photo
Thu 01/15/09 05:29 PM

Im asking who's words were being spoken in the OT?

Been at work all day...

Yahweh's Word were being spoken in the Scriptures. Notice I said Scriptures because technically there is no OT and NT it is all one and flowing.

Krisma I must tell you that your posts about how xmas, easter and yule originally and STILL are pagan. Is teh TRUTH. You know that why don't the xtians???

As for why it sometimes written YHWH, Yahweh, or YAH...same thing, the CHARACTER is the same.

Thanks for actually answering the question head on. That’s what I figured. It’s supposed to be Yahweh the entire way through speaking. That’s why I feel it impossible to try to denounce the OT. Your god essentially wrote the entire bible ear to ear IF you choose to believe in the concept behind "divine inspiration." You can’t pick and choose what you like. You must take the good with the bad.

HalleluYAH! You get it! You are exactly right! Now that is funny you (correct me if I am wrong) consider yourself a pagan yet you understand something so simple.

There is NO WAY one can say that what is commonly called the OT has been done away with. If one says that they TRUST in the ELOHIM and His Word, which is Scripture. Yet in the same breath says that the Torah has been done away with, then it is clear to me that, that individual clearly worships some other g-d and NOT the ELOHIM of Scripture.

No matter how you slice it one cannot pick and choose, one MUST be obedient to the TRUTH of Scripture..

Yahsgirl66's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:04 PM

Yahgirl.. I tried.

I rest my case... and will say no more....

One closing note:

It is NOT in trying to keep laws of the OLD TESTAMENT, that gets you saved, Yahgirl...

You must be born again ,yahgirl.
Don't dismiss this....

Also...Jesus brought us a a new covenant...

You are still trying to keep the old jewish laws....legalism.

No one could keep the law..that is why God sent us a saviour.

Praying you will see this and get saved...and get out from under legalism.

Be Blessed now.

I did not say that by keeping the law one is saved. Please re-read what I have written.

Why are you assuming that I have not been immersed?

Messiah kept the LAW. He is MY EXAMPLE. Yahshua is His name, His name means Yah's Salvation. HalleluYAH means Praise YAHWEH. <--look it up.

There is NO legalism in my worship of Yahweh. There is ONLY OBEDIENCE.

My Messiah did the same things, that Yamin, Miles and I do...He kept the Set Apart Days, HE Kept the Sabbath, He abstained from idol worship, He only ate CLEAN FOODS.

These things are NOT hard to do, all you have to do is open your heart and allow YAHWEH to give you His Spirit. There is Shalom, and JOY and LOVE in Yahweh's TRUTH.

I pray that you open your heart and allow Him to Teach you His Truth.

Shalom!

Please POST the Scripture that said Yahshua brought a new covenant.

Yahsgirl66's photo
Thu 01/15/09 03:52 PM

Im asking who's words were being spoken in the OT?

Been at work all day...

Yahweh's Word were being spoken in the Scriptures. Notice I said Scriptures because technically there is no OT and NT it is all one and flowing.

Krisma I must tell you that your posts about how xmas, easter and yule originally and STILL are pagan. Is teh TRUTH. You know that why don't the xtians???

As for why it sometimes written YHWH, Yahweh, or YAH...same thing, the CHARACTER is the same.

Yahsgirl66's photo
Wed 01/14/09 07:20 PM
Edited by Yahsgirl66 on Wed 01/14/09 07:29 PM

Yamin..... you and Yahgirl and I, and even Miles....are all talking about the same Messiah....

No Morning we are NOT speaking of the same Messiah. The one you speak of and worship is said to be born on xmas, and rose on easter. We don't adhere to those lies.

The only difference is....

you call him Yeshua...we christians call him Jesus....

There is more of a difference than what you have stated. Do you adhere to the following?

No Pork, no forbidden foods
Keep the Sabbath (sunset Friday to sunset Saturday)
Keep YAH's Set Apart days
You call your christ lord...please get a dictionary and look up that word.
We speak to you in Spirit and Truth.
We LIVE our lives in Spirit and Truth
We study and as a result of studying we know that what you call christian is FALSE.
You SAY that you wish we could become as one, and that you will pray for that to manifest.
I say that I will pray for Yahweh to open your eyes and your ears to His TRUTH and that you turn away from the world.
We are in the world but we are not of it.
I used to consider myself a xtian (thanks Yamin 4 that one) but after I started studying to show myself approved I learned the TRUTH and what you profess is NOT truth. It is a lie!
Instead of coming back with a snappy answer of YOUR words, I challenge you to do some research. Not for me but for YOU!

BOOK RECOMMENDATION: Fossilized Customs.

but most importantly....

God LOOKS at our hearts to SEE if we have INVITED HIS SON IN........as our Lord and Saviour.....and therefore, God looks to see if his Son lives in our hearts.

YAHWEH is YOUR SAVIOUR! He tells us that the only one that will save us is HIMSELF.

Also...

Christianity is not a religion...but a lifestyle.....so...we are not about religion either...

xtianity is a religion...

but are about relationhip with Abba Father ....

Relationships are NOT built on lies.

which comes thru accepting His Son Jesus (Yeshua) into our hearts ,as our Personal Saviour..and then making Him our Lord......

There is that word again..l--d look it up.

and yes....we ALSO worship God in Spirit and Truth.....

which g-d are you talking about? There are many false ones about. There is only ONE Elohim.

and no....christians do NOT believe Jesus did away with the law....but instead, cause Jesus said, he came to FULFILL the law...

Scriptures says that those that LOVE HIM will KEEP His commandments...there are more than 10.

but the enemy woud lie against christians.....
and sadly, you and some others here, believe these lies..and then come on here to attack us christians....

No one is attacking you, we speak to you out of LOVE as we are instructed to do. We are snatching as many as we can from Ha Satan's grip, but you hold so tightly to the lie as if your life depended on it. When the fact is Your life depends on letting go of that lie.

and the enemy laughs.....

Indeed the enemy laughs, he laughs because he still has you in his grip. BUT Yahweh willing YAH will snatch you back, if you only open your heart and let Him direct your life towards TRUTH.

When we should be instead, coming on here,
and worshipping our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ( Yeshua) in One accord....

Resist the devil and he will flee, than we could worship in Spirit and Truth together. But I, nor Yamin nor Miles will worship the lie. The Truth is so MUCH BETTER!

so people could see the Love of the Lord in us....

but instead....

they see this nonsense of christians being attacked.....and again... the devil just laughs at us....

as do also the people reading this forum.

People have laughed at me all my life, didn't bother me then doesn't bother me now. I feel compassion for those that resist the Truth and I TRUST in my Father YAH that His plan will produce good fruit.

Baruch HaShem YHWH (Bless His Name YAHWEH!)

Shalom!

flowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

Yahsgirl66's photo
Wed 01/14/09 05:25 PM
Resist the devil and he will flee!!!!!

Yahsgirl66's photo
Wed 01/14/09 05:01 PM
What is Bruce Lee's favorite drink??

Waa Taa!!!

and...

What's the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts?

Beer nuts cost a $1.25 and Deer nuts are under a buck!

(sound of crickets!)

Too funny!!!

Yahsgirl66's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:48 PM

NOW...IF ANYONE WANTS TO CALL JESUS BY HIS HEBREW NAME YESHUA,

Hmm I have been trying to figure out what people mean when they say "Hebrew Name"?? Let's see is my name my "American name", but when I go to France it suddenly changes? That hasn't been my experience at all. If I am in a country that does not speak English I have never heard what is your "American Name". LOL!! That is really funny!

Let's make this simple so all that care to know will be able to understand....

Messiah was Hebrew, his mother was Hebrew, He was given a Hebrew name. One's name DOES NOT change from country to country. Any person that has visited a country where a language other English is the dominate language understands this. It is only Ha Satan that blinds you to accept the TRUTH.

Yahsgirl66's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:41 PM
Yamin,

You are on FIRE!! Tell the TRUTH no matter if they don't understand that it is out of the love of YAH that you speak!

Baruch HaShem YHWH!!!!!!!

Shalom!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6