Community > Posts By > CharlotteRae

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 10:39 AM
Just got a message saying "damn baby doll you are super sexy" ughhhhhh!!! Guess we forgot to add baby doll to the list... Hahaha! I just am turned right off!

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 08:51 AM
Luv all these posts! Thank u! I also find it offensive and feel like treated like I'm a piece of meat! As for the guy who said "u r sexy".... Ughhhhh! Did he not just read anything we wrote? How old was he anyways... But I wish guys would approach a woman with respect and just be normal! I don't even dig muscly men so if a guy with a profile pic of his abs sent me a little kiss... I wouldn't even view his profile.... Just a bit conceided for me...

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 07:31 AM
Seems like all guys approach me with their witty pet names... Sexy, hunny, babe, baby, sweetie, Hun, and proceed to say things like "ur so fine" "u looks so hot" I'm sorry but I honestly can't think a girl finds that appealing... I'd like some opinions please :)

CharlotteRae's photo
Mon 10/28/13 08:32 PM
I thought the never say never film was rather touching! Lol but spr was pretty intense ... Luv that movie! I like cast away too! Lol just thought of that one! But I need to see salo!!!

CharlotteRae's photo
Fri 10/25/13 02:44 PM
Yes deadgirl was disturbing!!!! Traces of death! Hmmmm! I know I hunt down all kinds of movies but luv the ones that r banned and mixed with horror... But when I saw a Serbian film I went from I'm gonna turn this off to no I gotta see what happens to omg! Wtf!? To how can this get worse and it just keeps getting worse!!! By the end I think I was sitting at the edge of my bed with clutching the remote with my jaw dropped... Lol!

CharlotteRae's photo
Fri 10/25/13 02:33 PM
I own men behind the sun and couldn't take it seriously bc amazon lied and said there were subtitles... It was dubbed and was more funny than anything... Except the cat scene :( yeah pretty sure rotten.com was more disturbing than faces of death and that's comparing a few pics to a few movies! Haha ! Looks like I've got some movies to check out! No one has mentioned I spit on your grave yet lol

CharlotteRae's photo
Fri 10/25/13 02:11 PM
Haven't seen a few of those! I guess we can slap faces of death in there too haha I'm sure he will judging from looking over some of the other forums :)

CharlotteRae's photo
Fri 10/25/13 01:59 PM
So I know most of u will say human centipede or antichrist or maybe something dumb like saw even but the most disturbing film I've ever seen was a Serbian film! Can anyone top that or come up with a close second?

CharlotteRae's photo
Fri 10/25/13 01:56 PM
Chucky in the hood lol

CharlotteRae's photo
Thu 10/24/13 08:03 PM
Martyrs is my fav scary movie!! But it's a bit gory and will make u cringe!

CharlotteRae's photo
Thu 10/24/13 07:58 PM
Just watched mutants again :)

CharlotteRae's photo
Thu 10/24/13 06:35 PM
I am sorry u didn't like either of them we must have a dif taste of horror but thanks! And the background is great! The book was better than all the amityville movies

CharlotteRae's photo
Thu 10/24/13 04:19 PM
Oh! And the chucky movie wasn't as bad as I expected! So check it out!

CharlotteRae's photo
Thu 10/24/13 04:18 PM
This is my first putting anything on a forum or whatev it's called but I really liked the conjuring.... There's no gore like the evil dead remake and that's what I loved about the new evil dead... It's like a movie within its own loosely based off the first just like the conjuring is loosely based off a true story... It's spooky but parts r extremely unrealistic! But spooked me none the less! I recommend it :) also ed and Lorraine warren were investigators of the amityville story and the haunting in Connecticut story too and that doll really exists and is still in Loraine's museum in her house to this day :) the daughter Andrea who was played by the girl from Ramona and beezus wrote a trilogy or whatever u wanna call it about her life in the house :) cool right?!

CharlotteRae's photo
Tue 09/24/13 07:18 PM
Mr poppers penguins

1 3 Next