Community > Posts By > CharlotteRae

CharlotteRae's photo
Sun 11/03/13 07:39 PM
Hahahahaha!

CharlotteRae's photo
Sun 11/03/13 07:29 PM
I'm thinking about going on a date.... And then taking out my electronic devices ...

CharlotteRae's photo
Sun 11/03/13 02:07 PM
More pics, rotate the one u have, throw out more interests, and leave out the old guy part... Maybe try saying things ur looking for in a guy?

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 09:16 PM
The second and third pic keep ... Get rid of the rest :) ur very pretty! But please don't post pics of ur body u will attract nothing but douchebags on this site! Or maybe ur into that ... Just be careful girlie! And good luck :)

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 09:10 PM
Like u need a hair cut

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 09:07 PM
Change ur pic to the one of u in the pink shirt with ur
Hair down :) and maybe just shorten ur about me status stuff like instead of listing all ur animals say ur an animal lover... :) good luck!

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 08:58 PM
Funny!!!!!

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 08:32 PM
Hahahahaha! But he says it again after that ... So u better have read it carefully.... Honestly I've read it 3 times now and laugh every time.... I like in the beginning how he says he takes care of himself on a daily basis... Haha umm... Good job? Make sure u guys have read this all carefully now ok bc I will reply and ask... Did u read my comment carefully? And if u bring out any electronic device I will stop my reply so u have better read this carefully! :)

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 08:20 PM
My fav part is so women read this carefully and if u message me I will ask u did u read this carefully hahahahaha! Omg ....

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 08:10 PM
Now I need to check the pics but this actually is very scary! Take this as a lesson ladies! What if his profile was short and to the point ... And this is what's hiding underneath! I'd hate to find that out at my first "meeting date" when I take out my PHONE! I imagine a super scary psycho attack ... Spooky...

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 08:06 PM
Omg read it I almost pissed my pants I'm still laughing... I'm so sorry but he brought this upon himself...

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 07:58 PM
Omg I just read the profile I honestly am in tears bc I'm laughing so hard... Hahaha! That robot comment lol I get it now!!!!! Omg this just made my day! Hahahahaha!

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 07:45 PM
Bahahaha!!!!! I really have nothing to add ... But u come off as rude! I wouldn't go anywhere with out my CELLPHONE!!! Bc that's what it's called! Bc I have small children and any guy who can't deal with that is a dick! Second that sounds like a movie scene "a dinner party with a dad's arm around his kid" I don't think people do that.. Do they?? And were u drunk when u wrote that? U should work on ur communication skills... That's a big part of being social.... I'm sorry but good luck to u... I gave u an honest opinion

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 02:23 PM
I have no idea what I'm doing in this I don't know how to do that quote stuff u guys do lol but anyway ... Yes ur right! I'm sure they r not all as creepy as they seem :) I guess I'm looking for friendship now more than anything :) I'm going to school full time working 2 jobs part time and raising two kids so I really don't have the time for a bf but miss snuggling the most haha but thanks for all the input :)

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 02:21 PM

Think you waste a lot of profile real estate complaining about something that you can ignore while you could be attracting the ones you want.

Even the ones you want seems a touch vague and only mildly positive about. Are you looking for a study buddy, plutonic pal, lover, spouse, potential co-parent, or just what?

First glance your lead shot looks like a drawing which will make a lot of people skip you as not wanting to be identified or a scammer.

Hang in there newbies get a lot of pervs at first. It will fade some as time goes by.

Not every older guy who writes will be as creepy as it might seem on first pass. A lot of mature Mingler's are trying to see if you are legit or just another bot to get booted. Some can actually be helpful in giving you the heads up on the younger players.

Welcome to Mingle.

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 12:03 PM
Yesss! Really does! I didn't know that!

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 11:52 AM
Very nice!

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 11:45 AM
What!? Ur profile says nothing and ur "ain't me some love " makes no sense... Errr... U might wanna work on ur profile...

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 11:16 AM
Yeah but if u honestly knew how many guys who are between 50-70 message me asking for a no strings attached meeting and it's like omg! Your old enough to be my grandpa! I'm not insensitive to age at all for the genuine older men I wish them luck finding the perfect lady but for the older men trying to pick up a young chick... Well it's not me!!

CharlotteRae's photo
Sat 11/02/13 10:55 AM
I'm so excited to see what u all have to say :) I'm sure my profile makes me sound a lil bitchy ha! But I'm not at all :) but lay it on me ! Rate me :)