Community > Posts By > artlover9

no photo
Fri 06/28/13 02:18 AM

Bacon

I appreciate your way to meet out your frustration.

no photo
Fri 06/28/13 01:57 AM

I don't understand why relationships are sometimes very complicated

Many over-complicate or over-analyze them instead of finding the one that is right for them and enjoying the ride.

I have kids. Those three words complicates it immediately

Being more individual,complicate the relationship.

no photo
Fri 06/28/13 01:49 AM
Love do miracles but needs faith & trust.

no photo
Fri 06/28/13 01:25 AM
frustrated

no photo
Thu 06/27/13 03:06 AM

If I'm living with a guy or we are for whatever reason seeing each other daily then yeah, every day would be nice.

Realistically, if we're not living together I doubt we're going to see each other every day, and that means we aren't getting it on every day.

Oh, well. I'll take what I can get! laugh

Well, good spirit..!!!
It should be for extreme pleasure not to count number..depends upon partner.

New ideas,new actions,surroundings and over all a desire to screw or get screwed may change number game.

A apple a day keep doctors away, but here be careful to keep the doctor away.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Thu 06/27/13 02:53 AM
I am not sure how much time in a week/month or year but pretty sure it must be continuous 2 times within the gap of 1 hour, when ever where ever...!!!

no photo
Wed 06/26/13 02:32 AM

I think it's wrong to force sex. You can't make someone want it with you. Only they can decide if they want to. If I only wanted a casual thing, I would have just said so, instead of some who waste time pretending to want a relationship. There's a big difference.

Forcing for or using unwanted means has nothing to do with this topic.

no photo
Wed 06/26/13 02:29 AM

it is not a crime to look for sex. it is a crime to demand it in this country.

but it's gross - to be looking for sex and nothing else means you are a sex addict possibly and possibly in need of professional help

women are not put here on earth for your gratification just so that you can have sex. not many will want to have sex with you if you are just looking for sex -we want to be seen as people - not things -not property

it is a crime to demand and "take" sex without consent

it is crime to obrain sex by applying persistent pressure even when the woman has said no or to continue to penetration if she changes her mind at any time, if you do not stop, that is a crime in this country. It does not matter how "heated" things become you must have consent.

it is annoying, shallow, even mentally unhealthy to look for sex and not understand the woman/man as a human being with feelings. whether that is a sin I guess depends on your personal religious convictions. I believe it is wrong and do not want anything to do with men who are basically "man-hos" for casual sex

it is definitely objectifying and dehumanizing the opposite gender so it is a disease

it's annoying to women who are looking for relationships to be pestered by the "no-strings" casual crowd for sex....go away and stay away....yuck. if you are getting blocked by women on here it is because you have over stepped boundaries and been disrespectful in becoming too personal or making inappropriate requests of a sexual nature. you may have a sexual "disease" in terms of your mentail health. go get help and stop bothering us.

it can be a crime to continue to harass others with sexual requests.

it is an abuse when a man obtains sex under false pretenses..lying about loving a woman or wanting a relationship just to obtain sex and then moving onto the next (literally) victim = abuse

I have a good friend on here who does psrticipate in casual sex so I do not mean to be unkind, but it is very important to be honest that casual sex is all that you are seeking or it is abusive

so it is not so much that looking for sex is wrong, it's how you handle your honesty equation and having enough maturity to leave those alone who are not looking for casual encounters.

well said sweetestgirl

thank you. it holds true for both genders. I did not mean to pick on menflowerforyou

agreed

happy happy happy

A well conveyed explanation.
Neither the plate-form is turning up with sex addict nor it is completely excluded.
Its a cosmopolitan society with variety of religion /nation /age group etc.
every one is responsible to nation /society & individual and binding to obey law of country, there is nothing new.
---If some one blames to male as culprit to all issue it does not debar them to their responsibility in total or as human.
Topic does not mean to purpose some one for sex but its simply a poll to collect versatile reasoning of thoughts with / changing norms of society.
Please do not pain or over react, my intention is not to insult any body.

no photo
Wed 06/26/13 01:01 AM
Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.

:banana: happy

no photo
Wed 06/26/13 12:21 AM
Looking for Sex..

a. Is it crime..?
b. Is it sin..?
c. Is it abuse to society..?
d. Is it kind of disease..?
e. or Else..?

Its a question to, who cares too much & never respond to their physical or inner desire to be soft from opposite side with pre fix attitude that the ultimate would be demand of sex.

no photo
Tue 06/25/13 11:59 PM

Write to her everyday. And Send her a letter from far away. Very romantic, thats how lovers kept in touch. In the old days.

...true?, in old days there was no proper means for communication nor there was any system of mutual matching.
Loving to some one is a kind of thirst needs to be together in personal not through proxy.
---love needs ground, living in dreams may be a optimistic attitude but ...............ITS NEVER WRONG IF YOU FEEL ITS JUSTIFY TO TIMELY NEED BUT IT COULD BE LONG LASTING IF & IF,only if there are way to go together.

no photo
Tue 06/25/13 11:44 PM

There should be mutual sacrifices to make a long distance relationship last. The communication must be constant, understanding, trust and loyalty. Also share moments together by online chatting and doing the same things even your far. Constant sharing of thoughts and plans for the future. It is not easy but I'm sure it will work. :)

obvious..communication is the bridge to tackle the situation.
Mind it, there is big difference between intention & action.
Communication through pray, may please to god but in reality it needs lot more so in practical it is simply a thought.

no photo
Tue 06/25/13 11:44 PM

There should be mutual sacrifices to make a long distance relationship last. The communication must be constant, understanding, trust and loyalty. Also share moments together by online chatting and doing the same things even your far. Constant sharing of thoughts and plans for the future. It is not easy but I'm sure it will work. :)

obvious..communication is the bridge to tackle the situation.
Mind it, there is big difference between intention & action.
Communication through pray, may please to god but in reality it needs lot more so in practical it is simply a thought.

no photo
Tue 06/25/13 11:34 PM

Hello everyone... I am going through a divorce and have been trying to find the man of my life! I am employed... and dont need anyones money... what i need is a very serious man who is ready to commit physically and mentally to a serious relationship... please ****MUST BE SURE OF BEING ABLE TO MAKE CHANGES TO BE ABLE TO MANAGE A RELATIONSHIP**** :0))

I do not think you get such person by commitment & promises still i wish all the best.

no photo
Tue 06/25/13 08:47 PM

In relationship, looking for big things, real thing and /or perfect things are very hard to find.
we are left with 2 option ..either be sufferer / optimistic or learn to enjoy with small small things..!!!

....Which one is the better way of living ?

People says, every one is born imperfect, time teaches us & we grow.
Is the theory ends at a particular age ?

---I must tell you , in relationship there are 3 things.
one..relationship with empty heart, it may never occupied or may caused to subsequent happenings.
second..relationship with heart & of course it means.
third...relationship with heart but without any meaning.

--- Our past rules us, do not allow to grow, no way to find out big things..!!!
Is it the end of life or spark the life with small small small things
....Which one is the better way of living ?

no photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:54 AM
Stop walking and search the great character hidden within you,there are some methods to finding inner quality -Listen to your heart.
Always we listen other .Now this is the time to listen yourself.Listen your heart.You have never talk with you.You are always ignoring and escaping from you. Forgetting yourself.Listen what your heart internally say.You may not find any result immediately but remember whenever you get the result ,it would be unbiased,away from fear and very near to your soul.
tell me, have you ever tried to listen your heart..? Please share with the community..

no photo
Tue 06/25/13 04:00 AM
Religion never matters if there is a true relationship .

If egos, culture or philosophy encounter as to life style or belief there is no humanism.

no photo
Tue 06/25/13 03:47 AM

I believe in the lord and I always have. Hit some lower parts of life and I realized I really need Jesus Christ in my life. I have read the bible, prayed, have had a thankful heart, but it still seems like I am having trouble feeling God's presence in my life. Is it wrong to expect miracles? I know down deep inside I have a humble heart.

Sometimes depression is a battle for me also. Just going through some things. Any comments are appreciated and could use some helpful advice.

Loving god, it itself has no solution to problems of life.
Being a humble heart may be your weakness to look into the crucial matters of life.
Believe in miracles, it happens but believe god never present in personal but it counters through proxy.

no photo
Mon 06/24/13 04:34 AM
I am here for to give shine & cheers. I want to get what the world think about human relationship.I do not think, its a online e platform
but great mixture of culture/region/thoughts & philosophy.
.....decent friends,open attitude & a hidden desire to meet like minded female, who understand that their is nothing fix by its birth but it has to be fixed by solution of care,love,emotions etc.

....Male are, in most situation, pro sex element where as female are shy, unpredictable,negligent or either accepting or denying,,,,no reasoning...!!!
so, net..net..i am here for female.

no photo
Mon 06/24/13 04:07 AM
If your mood is naughty be naughty, just take it as its time to fun..!!!

Its does not matter, if its raining or otherwise,when ever i feel being naughty i do celebrate it..Please do not ask ..how?
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile