Community > Posts By > artlover9

no photo
Sat 06/15/13 03:21 AM
funny..but true...!!!
Sex is result of efforts but love is just matter of luck.

no photo
Sat 06/15/13 02:50 AM
Father Day Poem From Son / Daughter

When I scratched my knee,
Or if I bumped my head,.
When I was afraid of the dark,
Or that thing under my bed,
When I cried in the night,
Or even in the day,.
You were there for me,
To make it all okay.

You tickled my feet,
And laughed at all my jokes.
You taught me to believe,
In having high hopes.
You are my father
You did what you had to do.
But more than a father
You are my friend too.
You made everything good,
That was once bad.
I just want you to know
I love you Dad.

This post has been edited in order to add the Author........

© Jennifer S. Williams

no photo
Sat 06/15/13 02:47 AM

Does it sound funny ?
Do you have any idea..how does it gets birth ?
Is getting married is a certificate of love ?
Do you think its a game in which you do not get a second chance.
suppose i am in love with some one does it mean i am not eligible to love any one.
People says , learning is a on going process and accordingly we change our attitude and behavior to meet our present demand.
If this is true then how the 'love" could be endless & blind.
its confusing...Please help me to understand..!!!

no photo
Wed 06/12/13 05:30 AM
One day a Boy and Girl meet after their breakup...

Boy : I heard u found some one new ?

Girl : Yes & He is Really Good Guy

Boy h really? Can He make you "Smile" like I do ?

Girl : "NO, BUT HE NEVER MAKES ME "CRY" LIKE U DO"

no photo
Wed 06/12/13 02:19 AM
My post intend to ask visitors to india, Do not forget to ask me to add up spices& thrills, excitement to your visit..either sharing with me your interest, your concerns or else.

no photo
Wed 06/12/13 02:00 AM
Dear,

When i was child...my life was on solder of my parents..nothing to worry, a handy solution for all demands...
As i become younger, i was more worried about my carrier rather then my own life.My most thoughts and actions were motivated as challenge to attain goals,goals other then personal.
On being matured,priority was society, family life, child, their growing . The most efforts was to balance sources & means to meet out the needs for every one.
Now..i am aged,things and priorities are changed.people are not willing to look my emotions,sentiments and needs.
Why..?
i can not do..!!!
I can not gain...!!!
The facts, if & buts and reality of life has declared me as "expired or out dated.."

What to do..?
how to rejoice the life..?
Is there any thing wrong looking for intimate friends..?
..you are live, eligible, entitle and of course self sufficient but still lonely,alone and unwanted...irrespective of either you are a male or female ......fact states that you are in need of opposite sex to have a path of life.
Neither society nor laws of the land are concerns to individual philosophy to come out with unique need of personal...!!!
May i right or wrong, i just do not know but believe that ...Do not let the life as dead instead give it more...to get it for your own.
thanks

no photo
Wed 06/12/13 01:57 AM
Dear,

When i was child...my life was on solder of my parents..nothing to worry, a handy solution for all demands...
As i become younger, i was more worried about my carrier rather then my own life.My most thoughts and actions were motivated as challenge to attain goals,goals other then personal.
On being matured,priority was society, family life, child, their growing . The most efforts was to balance sources & means to meet out the needs for every one.
Now..i am aged,things and priorities are changed.people are not willing to look my emotions,sentiments and needs.
Why..?
i can not do..!!!
I can not gain...!!!
The facts, if & buts and reality of life has declared me as "expired or out dated.."

What to do..?
how to rejoice the life..?
Is there any thing wrong looking for intimate friends..?
..you are live, eligible, entitle and of course self sufficient but still lonely,alone and unwanted...irrespective of either you are a male or female ......fact states that you are in need of opposite sex to have a path of life.
Neither society nor laws of the land are concerns to individual philosophy to come out with unique need of personal...!!!
May i right or wrong, i just do not know but believe that ...Do not let the life as dead instead give it more...to get it for your own.
thanks

no photo
Tue 06/11/13 01:54 AM

..working with per-determination and a model of love ..Do we get right relationship..? I doubt..!!!

..there is big difference between thinking of a male and female, meeting with common interest may require good amount of patience plus desire to attain..Are we ready for this ?

no photo
Tue 06/11/13 01:40 AM
...Dear....

Would you please tell me....difference between true and false love ?
Please do not irritate, take it cool...its a multi-route traffic to reach at destination. thanks

no photo
Tue 06/11/13 01:27 AM
...All are same but still difficult to choose, some one very special.
My doors are open, just come and join me..see the difference and decide ...Is it your cup of tea or a bottle of scotch.
thanks

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next