Community > Posts By > jlrnjax

jlrnjax's photo
Tue 11/11/08 01:59 PM
Wow, 2 weeks is not enough time to fall in "love" with someone. It seems to me that maybe she has some issues. I would definatly put the brakes on. I'd would also hide your pet rabbit if you decide to break it off!!

jlrnjax's photo
Fri 10/03/08 04:30 PM

Old fashioned flirting?

*clubs her over the head and drags her into the cave*
As a woman, I'm offended. :angry: Otherwise that was funny as hell!!! laugh

jlrnjax's photo
Fri 09/19/08 07:08 AM
You my friend have the best responce yet! Way to go!

jlrnjax's photo
Thu 09/11/08 06:40 AM
Welcome aboard and I hope you have as much fun as I have had. :banana: blushing devil Good luck in your search. :smile:

jlrnjax's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:55 PM
For some weird reason I love Buckcherry!! My favorite songs are Crazy ***** and Everything!

jlrnjax's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:51 PM
I have 2. One on my left upper breast. The other on my right calf. Both are frogs!!

jlrnjax's photo
Thu 09/04/08 03:32 PM
It makes me wonder if there is a profile with no pic. Are they really unattractive? If so, there is always someone out there for everyone. Do they not have the ability to post a pic? They should find one if they are really serious. Are they married? That would be my number one choice! It's really hard to trust even the ones with pictures. Wouldn't it be funny if both parties with no pictures were married to each other in the real world and "hooked up" online? I would say justice would be served!!

jlrnjax's photo
Thu 09/04/08 03:24 PM
Wow, I guess I'm really old or way out of the loop because I don't recognize half of these bands! Oh well, here are my top 5:

1, queen
2, blackcherry
3, rascal flatts (i'm a country girl!)
4, poison
5, ac/dc

jlrnjax's photo
Thu 09/04/08 03:19 PM

Elastic bands
Rubber bands
Band stands
Band Aids
Bandana's

OMG! Funny! I was thinking the same thing!

jlrnjax's photo
Wed 09/03/08 02:34 PM

hello jaxth you swtheetie,you have sthuch a nithe sthmile who did your hair,it looksth remarkable, anyway welcome to mingle2,tata

love it! thank you!

jlrnjax's photo
Wed 09/03/08 02:32 PM

Well im not gay.

My boyfriend is though.

Finally someone with a sense of humor!!! You get what I want. Thank you!

jlrnjax's photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:13 PM

jill, if you ever had a gay man friend, you'd know why she is looking for one as a friend. my son is gay and he has so many women friends (gay and straight) who value his fashion sense. i always take him shoe shopping with me. we were in a shoe store one time and this woman kept trying shoes on, asking him,"do you like these?" it was funny. and if i pick out a shirt or dress and he rolls his eyes i just put it back...lol
also, gay men really listen and are concerned about other's feelings. he makes a great friend, and i've heard that from many of his friends.
lol my nephew is Gay and I have lots of gay friends... I just don't see the point in ONLY seeking a gay friend. You could be passing up on a chance on a really good "straight" friend.

I want all the friends I can get. You can never have enough. I'm sorry if you were offended by the gay men only. I just moved away from my "Will" and miss him terribly. We still talk all the time but it's not the same as having him here.

jlrnjax's photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:10 PM

jill, if you ever had a gay man friend, you'd know why she is looking for one as a friend. my son is gay and he has so many women friends (gay and straight) who value his fashion sense. i always take him shoe shopping with me. we were in a shoe store one time and this woman kept trying shoes on, asking him,"do you like these?" it was funny. and if i pick out a shirt or dress and he rolls his eyes i just put it back...lol
also, gay men really listen and are concerned about other's feelings. he makes a great friend, and i've heard that from many of his friends.

You are so correct!!

jlrnjax's photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:09 PM

if you're only looking for friendship how come it can only be a gay man?

Let me rephrase myself then. I look forward to meeting lots of people, as I already have. I really enjoy the company of gay men. They tend to be really humorous and lovable.

jlrnjax's photo
Tue 09/02/08 11:51 AM

I was wondering the same thing. I restarted just a few days ago, but are there really men who want to get to know someone, or is it all just a game.

I guess you just have to be patient. That's what I've told.

jlrnjax's photo
Tue 09/02/08 09:27 AM

I just want to know if anyone has had a good expierance on this site. Has anyone found a lasting friendship or love. I am finding a lot of male hores!! Just because I'm on this site doesn't make me easy!! I do have a couple of people I chat with but mostly it's been horrible! Tell me your thoughts please.

AWESOME PEOPLE< GOOD FRIENDS< WHAT MORE CAN A GIRL ASK FOR!>
YEAH there are ALOT of MALE whores on here , but you block em , but mostly they are all pretty nice. Although there may be FEMALE whores here as well, but ya kinda figure out who they are by their Posts and threads, so.....
Anyway I am Belle Or Ayita, which ever you prefer to call me.
Nice to meetcha!

Thanks for the input. I'll keep that in mind. I'll be on here from time to time.

jlrnjax's photo
Tue 09/02/08 08:44 AM

well what do you think?

noway devil drinker sad huh blushing bigsmile embarassed love any idea if im cut out for this dateing thing?

Oh honey, you should find approval within. :smile: Stop caring what other people think. Just be yourself and you will find that right person. bigsmile You and I have talked and you have my vote. :banana: If only you were older I would cuddle with you anytime.brokenheart

jlrnjax's photo
Tue 09/02/08 08:36 AM

you say: "mostly its been horrible." with only 10 posts. I would give it a little more time. I have been on since 12-'07. (There is only 4 people on this site, i do not care for, since 12-'07.) Many Great People on here.**

Sorry for the misunderstanding. embarassed Today is the first day I have "talked" in the forums. I did post Rate my Profile several days ago. Just learnig how this site works!! :smile: The men I have talked to through Mutual Match have been the bad ones. mad I have met 3 that I really enjoy talking to. bigsmile I had better luck on Singlesnet.com. I have to say this is more fun!!:banana: :banana:

jlrnjax's photo
Tue 09/02/08 08:29 AM
Since being on this site I have talked to several different people. :smile: I have learned that men are basically the same on here as in the real world!! mad SEX SEX SEX! sad I am looking for more than that. Yes sex is wonderful. bigsmile I would love to find someone who has a great mind and sense of humor to back up the sex. :smile: I will keep trying.

jlrnjax's photo
Tue 09/02/08 08:19 AM

there are some great people on this site, U just gotta sort through the bad ones!!!

I hope so. The men I've found on here are pretty much sex jockies.

Previous 1