Community > Posts By > jlrnjax

jlrnjax's photo
Tue 09/02/08 08:17 AM

That is wonderful!:smile: I have only been on here a few days and I'm ready to give it up. Good luck to you and yours. happy
Thank You,and Yes it is!happy ..Good luck to you as well.Just be patient and Im sure you will find what you are looking forhappy

Maybe that's my problem!! I'm not a very patient woman!!

jlrnjax's photo
Tue 09/02/08 08:13 AM
Is that coming from personal history. Not all people on here have baggage. Some of us work a lot and just want to find someone not in a bar!!

jlrnjax's photo
Tue 09/02/08 08:10 AM
get out of the closet and be proud of who and what you are. there is nothing wrong with being gay!!!!

jlrnjax's photo
Tue 09/02/08 08:04 AM
That is wonderful!:smile: I have only been on here a few days and I'm ready to give it up. Good luck to you and yours. happy

jlrnjax's photo
Tue 09/02/08 08:02 AM
excuse me!!laugh thank you for setting me straight.:tongue:

jlrnjax's photo
Tue 09/02/08 07:58 AM
I haven't even tried the IMing yet and I'm getting the sex talk. Men and women need to grow up. If you are on here for sex just go to the nearest corner bar!! mad The lies and talk are making me sick!!sick There are a few of us who really are looking for friends and other.

jlrnjax's photo
Tue 09/02/08 07:50 AM
I just want to know if anyone has had a good expierance on this site. Has anyone found a lasting friendship or love. I am finding a lot of male hores!! Just because I'm on this site doesn't make me easy!! I do have a couple of people I chat with but mostly it's been horrible! Tell me your thoughts please.

jlrnjax's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:29 PM
I'm very new on here and to this online "dating" stuff. Let me know what you think.

jlrnjax's photo
Tue 08/19/08 08:22 AM
I am really only looking for gay men for friendship. I have moved away from my friend and now I want someone new to hang out with.

2 Next