Community > Posts By > MsBrittany

MsBrittany's photo
Sat 10/31/09 10:48 PM

tell me XD

yes i do

MsBrittany's photo
Thu 10/15/09 04:16 PM
that is asking for a lot. you should just like a girl for who she is. not for mistakes she has made in the past.

MsBrittany's photo
Tue 09/22/09 07:34 PM

Hey Hey. Im Bri...:smile:

hey whats up?

MsBrittany's photo
Sun 09/20/09 02:12 PM
tell them. its rude not to.

MsBrittany's photo
Sat 09/19/09 01:28 PM
Shane is soooo sexxxy!! girls are just sexy!

MsBrittany's photo
Sat 09/12/09 06:14 PM
hey whats up? im from buffalo

MsBrittany's photo
Sat 09/12/09 05:35 PM
whats going on?

MsBrittany's photo
Sat 09/12/09 05:28 PM

Hello all this for all you westren new yorkers out there, i myself am from jamestown ny ,ive seen a couple of buffalo people on here so com on in and join in the Westren ny thread hope to see you here!!!!!!!!! :)

Buffalo, N.Y.'er checking in this deserted thread ohwell

i live in b-lo too

MsBrittany's photo
Sat 09/12/09 05:27 PM
this is the deal with li..the snobby ones are from the north shore and the cool laid back ones are from the south shore. hope that helps.

MsBrittany's photo
Sat 09/12/09 05:24 PM
Any gay girls here? im looking for a girl and haven't found much lately. come join!!

MsBrittany's photo
Sun 09/06/09 08:12 AM

sex and candy

AGREED

MsBrittany's photo
Wed 08/05/09 08:38 PM

Is it insulting to refer to a woman as woman. Some examples- Chill woman, or D*mmit woman, you're sexy. I realize that when a lady cooks for you, it'll piss anyone off to say,"D*mmit woman it's cold." and slide the plate across the table.But when it's meant in fun, is it sexist?

YES IT IS VERY RUDE

MsBrittany's photo
Mon 06/15/09 12:53 PM
why is it so hard to find a nice guy with a good head on his shoulders??

MsBrittany's photo
Tue 06/02/09 07:56 AM

What are your opinions on interracial dating?

For some reason, I am really attracted to guys outside my race. I am a Nigerian American female, and my experience has been the majority of guys who have shown interest in me are black. I have nothing against black males, I respect them and I have great friendships with many of them, but I just see them as brothers.

My dilema is, most of the guys I am attracted to are white. Many black guys don't understand that, I guess can't help who I am attracted to.

My question is for the white males. Are you ever attracted to black women? Would you be open to dating them? If so, what could she do to make you feel comfortable enough to ask her out?

I DONT THINK IT MATTERS AT ALL. PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE, NO MATTER IF THEY ARE BLACK, WHITE, YELLOW, OR GREEN. WHO CARES? ITS ABOUT WHATS INSIDE THAT COUNTS

MsBrittany's photo
Sun 05/17/09 12:10 PM

Do you ever think that you messed up your one true chance of love? You let it slip through your fingers. The one true person that you found happiness in, is now in the "friend zone" all because you were too blind to see something so true, so real. Something that you have been searching for, for what seems like a life time. Gone, all because you you built up so many walls around your heart, that when the one person that you now find happiness in is now only wanted to be friends.

Do you ever think you mess up your one true chance of love?

SOMETIMES IT FEELS LIKE THAT. BUT IF IT'S MEANT TO BE, IT WILL HAPPEN.

MsBrittany's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:28 PM

Hi I am new to this site...looking for lesbians for chat. Is there a gay/lesbian chat room on this site?? flowerforyou

hey what up? i dont think so. not totally sure though.

MsBrittany's photo
Wed 05/13/09 02:27 AM

do you agree that zodiac signs play a meaningful role in dating...It has been my experience that they do. DO you think its wrong to push someone aside due to an unfavorable zodiac match compatibility...before fully knowing the person?--or do you think im saving time by doing this?

YES

MsBrittany's photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:27 PM

:smile: Have you ever been taken for granted by someone you truly love?:heart:

yes i was for a long time. it sucked!!

MsBrittany's photo
Sat 01/03/09 04:04 PM

Hey any lesbians who want to post insight on meeting new girls??

bars, clubs, through friends, book stores, glbt stores/clubs, glbt talking cluv kinda things...

where in ny? the area kinda matters as far as what there is or isnt to do

MsBrittany's photo
Sat 01/03/09 04:01 PM
i laugh at myself all the time!! never really people watched as much though, maybe i'll start to