Community > Posts By > YouveBeenServed

YouveBeenServed's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:27 PM
No, it could be because I am sitting outside their bedroom window when I call. It's Awesome!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:24 PM
Edited by YouveBeenServed on Tue 08/19/08 10:25 PM
I wipe my own A( ! )SS

YouveBeenServed's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:22 PM
Kaymo looks alot like Rogue from the X-men. Maybe it's her eyes.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:19 PM

It's better than them calling you and saying, "I want to play a game." with a Jigsaw disquised voice. I do that all the time and it freaks people out. It's Awesome!

Are these people kids? Really who would get freaked out by someone calling them and using a voice they know out of a movie?
Give me your phone number. I will call you at 4 a.m. We'll see if you get a little wee bit scared or not. You would be surprised how many people hang up and call the cops. It's Awesome!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:16 PM

It's better than them calling you and saying, "I want to play a game." with a Jigsaw disquised voice. I do that all the time and it freaks people out. It's Awesome!

You're too much...so...I'd like to play a game too. Under your chair is a tape taped to the back of the seat. J/K
I found the tape, but it was a little too big for my tape recorder to play it. I'm going to try and put it in my VCR. It's just way too cool to resist! It's Awesome!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:11 PM

YouveBeenServed's photo
Tue 08/19/08 01:17 AM
Yes, I'm there!asleep <<<with a red dot under my head

YouveBeenServed's photo
Tue 08/19/08 01:12 AM

Yes it's SO HARD....and when you think of it being SO HARD....
...is it easy for you to..ya know...just cuddle on the couch and watch "You've Got Mail"?
rofl

YouveBeenServed's photo
Tue 08/19/08 01:08 AM

For me no, in fact I intend to wait for marriage to actually have sex for the first time.
And that is actually a plus in your book. I wish I would have waited some times. Like I said, some times. I have many memories, learned many lessons, gained knowledge that makes me a walking guide to being a master in the bedroom, and I have received 2 very adorable children. But, your future bride would cherish the fact that you waited. Like I said, waiting is very respectful to your future spouse.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Tue 08/19/08 01:01 AM
It's not a problem for me at all. I've actually found it hard for the woman to slow it down a bit though. However, I am not going to stop her.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Tue 08/19/08 12:54 AM
I like her to come on to me as soon as I open the door!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Tue 08/19/08 12:49 AM

personally, i like it when a girl leaves a note saying something like "come to the bedroom for a treat," and when i get there i see her in lingerie and ready to do my specialty foreplay (which is obvious, just look at my screenname)
Um, sorry to break it to you, but your pics look more like you were playing cowboys and indians.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Tue 08/19/08 12:43 AM
Edited by YouveBeenServed on Tue 08/19/08 12:43 AM

Ive always wondered.. and im sure if its different for everybody.. but whats more attractive .. out of all seriousness...

A girl that moves fast, and doesn't take much time to get to know you

... Or ...

A girl that takes it at a slow pace to really get to know you as a person before you get serious..or get sexual..

a woman that moves fast.

the sooner i see bewbs,the happier i am smokin
Look 2 pics up from your post!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Tue 08/19/08 12:31 AM

I dont like the pics of men with fish.....I laugh at every guy with a fish in his hand!!!!noway laugh laugh laugh Sorry guys!!!:tongue: laugh laugh
I guess it's better than them holding their worm!tongue2

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:08 AM
Alright Danny throw me a beer:thumbsup:

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:03 AM

g'night all.... flowerforyou
Goodnight Boss Ladyflowers

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:01 AM

Rick Rolled? What the **** does that mean?

Its where someone sends you a URl, but it's encoded using one of those URL Redirection services and it goes to Rick Astley's 'Never Gonna Give You Up' on YouTube. It's just plain freaky :banana:
rofl I do that! Awesome!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:48 AM

Well two different things.. but remember... beauty is in the eye of the beholder... there are some find me unattractive.. regardless modesty is better than conceit.. no?
Well so far, your personality and looks both appear very attractive to me. I guess I believe beauty can be seen two ways.

And it is supposed to be... It is more than what some may find attractive.. It is brains and personality as wel or in lieu of...
See! There you go again. You have brains, you used the word lieu correctly. Demi Moore probably couldn't even do that! See, you make yourself attractive to me.

Now we don't know that Demi couldn't use the word correctly...

MJ all is good... flowerforyou
I want to give MJ a wet titty twister, just to make sure that is not marker.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:46 AM

ok I'm sitting out this one... lol

so we're done right? bigsmile
Done? The bar has not even opened yet.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:44 AM

I thought Travis Pastrana was younger than that! Dude, you so look like Trav! That is Awesome!

Travis is about Seven years older, Hes almost like my older twin accept i haven't had as many injuries. I'm quite sure hes lucky to be alive.
Well, just so you know, you look like him! Alot, like I look like Ashton Kutcher!!! Dude, buy you a Suzuki dirtbike, a 199 number pane, go do a double back flip; whether you land it or crash and burn, the chicks will be all over you!