Community > Posts By > YouveBeenServed

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:36 AM

Well two different things.. but remember... beauty is in the eye of the beholder... there are some find me unattractive.. regardless modesty is better than conceit.. no?
Well so far, your personality and looks both appear very attractive to me. I guess I believe beauty can be seen two ways.

And it is supposed to be... It is more than what some may find attractive.. It is brains and personality as wel or in lieu of...
See! There you go again. You have brains, you used the word lieu correctly. Demi Moore probably couldn't even do that! See, you make yourself attractive to me.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:33 AM

youve,,, I fell for her first so you have to get in line like the rest of us sad
I butted.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:31 AM

When i get Rick Rolled by those pesky people on MSN who send you tons of tinyurl's frustrated
Rick Rolled? What the **** does that mean?

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:26 AM

Just over two and a half quarter of 30, Damn now i feel old haha tears
I thought Travis Pastrana was younger than that! Dude, you so look like Trav! That is Awesome!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:23 AM

Well two different things.. but remember... beauty is in the eye of the beholder... there are some find me unattractive.. regardless modesty is better than conceit.. no?
Well so far, your personality and looks both appear very attractive to me. I guess I believe beauty can be seen two ways.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:13 AM
No need to thank me, you deserve all the credit. I didn't make you look that beautiful. I can't even keep from spilling my liqour when I'm drunk, how could I have done that.shades

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:10 AM
Bush set us all up.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:08 AM
Talk about double posting! I wonder what would happen if they had webcams!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:06 AM
Bush is a ****.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:02 AM
The site seems very interesting. I hope it is not as slow as this all the time. And so far, I have met this one very beautiful lady that runs a hotel and she gave me a job.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:52 AM
Demi's haircut, other than in "G.I. Jane", has always been the same, some type of bowl cut or something. You would have looked way better in "Striptease"oops even "Ghost" for that matter.

You asked, how did I find this place? Well, I'm single, I looked up dating sites, now I'm here.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:45 AM
I always get this way when I start a new job. I mean c'mon, it is not everyday that my boss is some hot woman even I would dump Demi Moore for!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:43 AM

No!!! If I had one I would become a dirty bad whore!!!noway laugh laugh noway
I have one and I'm a dirty bad whore!shades

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:40 AM
<<<<<<Tee-Hee-Hee-Hee-ha-Hee, I'm Excited!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:34 AM
tearsNOW!tears

Please, only females come console my lonliness.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:28 AM
I'm not good with applications unless it is sun tan oil and I am putting it on a woman's body. How about you conduct an interview of questions and I will provide the answers?

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:14 AM
I was hoping you and I could set something up and I could apply within.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:08 AM

(indn.) flowers just stop by to say hi ... waving
Look! It's the Tick!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:07 AM

Hi IndnPrncs, I seen your bar was having to compete with Ronnie's Bar next door and I come to offer you my services because quite frankly you are HOT!

Well thank you Served.. I don't think there's a competition as my hotel/bar has been around for ages but we always welcome new bartenders...
When I am drunk, I spill way too much so bartending may not be such a good idea. Reading through the posts on the wall in this Bar, maybe I can aplly to be your cabanna boy?

YouveBeenServed's photo
Sun 08/17/08 11:47 PM

Ashton Kutcher always was annoying...

But he is still freakin smokin
Smokin? No, that was Jim Carrey in "The Mask". I'm more like Cremated Twice Over Hot!

K but I was talking about the real Ashton................unless you are his twin...........then hello twin bro
waving