Community > Posts By > YouveBeenServed

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:56 AM
It's El.rofl winking

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:55 AM

hunny, no one is gojng to kill you.. if you're scared learn steps to take it slow.. that's what I had to do... learning steps is much better than slamming the door to anyone and everyone... If you need to talk or bounce things off people, you know those that you can... I may not take my advice all the time but those I give it to usually think it makes sense bigsmile flowerforyou
its worked for me on more than one occasion.....

as for the other.. ditch the alter... talk to the chick... tell her you are freakin.. and remember to BREATHE!!!!!
flowerforyou
hell.. im only 2.5 years out of a 6 year hell pit.. .... and im bout to be engaged.... but have faith that all will be ok.. and it will.. somehow..
flowerforyou
That's why you all are some of my best friends!

And what you just said it what it all means.. Those that are real will care about you and accept you as who you are AND ALWAYS KNOW YOU EVEN WHEN YOU TRY TO FAKE THEM OUT!!!!
Real is real, fake is fake, you have to learn to see that hun and here and there you may be fooled.. BUT LEARN from it don't let it make you afraid to care...
Nites! And Thanks!smitten flowers

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:50 AM
Nites all!winking

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:47 AM

hunny, no one is gojng to kill you.. if you're scared learn steps to take it slow.. that's what I had to do... learning steps is much better than slamming the door to anyone and everyone... If you need to talk or bounce things off people, you know those that you can... I may not take my advice all the time but those I give it to usually think it makes sense bigsmile flowerforyou
its worked for me on more than one occasion.....

as for the other.. ditch the alter... talk to the chick... tell her you are freakin.. and remember to BREATHE!!!!!
flowerforyou
hell.. im only 2.5 years out of a 6 year hell pit.. .... and im bout to be engaged.... but have faith that all will be ok.. and it will.. somehow..
flowerforyou
That's why you all are some of my best friends!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:45 AM

If Princess's kitten is sick, I need to become a vet.

thank you

e
n
g
r
a
v
e
n
flowerforyou :heart:
LMAO! Some chicks are going to kill me! But, I do like one of em. I feel kinda bad because I ain't returned her emails. I know she is falling in love with me, and I have feelings for her. I'm just a lil scared.

Yeah, maybe I'll come back as me tomorrow nite. Be honest, I wanta be in a relationship, and I wanta date, but I don't think I'm ready to again. And that sucks because I do have feelings for someone on here. Maybe, I should return her emails.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:39 AM

thank you

e
n
g
r
a
v
e
n
flowerforyou :heart:
LMAO! Some chicks are going to kill me! But, I do like one of em. I feel kinda bad because I ain't returned her emails. I know she is falling in love with me, and I have feelings for her. I'm just a lil scared.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:35 AM

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:34 AM
I like puppies. ( . )( . )

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:31 AM
Princess, at least you didn't say it needed a flea collar!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:27 AM

(((OC))) sorry guys I'm typing with one hand, have a sick kitten that needs constant petting...
You need to go see a Geinocologist if the poor thing is sick.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:19 AM

Thats a picture of Amy Lee from Evanessance.

huh huh

Ashtons "loves old coots" Cushers fan club looked at my main page and thought Amy Lee was my ex-girlfriend.
Um No. But Amy's hot too.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:09 AM

I dress in drag and pretend to be a hooker keeping my head turned away from the road sometimes, just so I can see the look on the guy's face when they pull up and shout "What's up baby?" and I turn around and say "Hi, my name's Carl. What would you like to do?" It's hard to explain that to the cops when they ask me what I'm up to and I reply "I'm just trying to have a fun time."

That is fantastic!!! So, when the wrong guy pulls up and blows your brains out of the back of your skull or stabs you 42 times just for kicks the cops will say "Hell that boy sure knew how to have some fun." Brilliant!!!!
He must be upset because he had something very similar happen to him.

No... No... I just would hate to hear that you became the victim of anal rape or multiple gun shot wounds. Then again you may want that and that is why you are standing on street corners dressed like a woman. I don’t know...but it’s risky.

Being from Carrolton, it's probably true. You might have tried picking up a hooker and by mistake found an Adam's Apple or even a pair of lovely coconuts!

Look fruity pants. I am not the guy here with a picture of Ashton "Bi-sexual Pole smoker, can’t act worth a sh#t" Cusher as his blog photo. It sounds as though you are the one who is trolling for man gravy son. I bet you have bitten a few pillows in your time.
Your ex girlfriend was HOT!

You probably met her when you were styling her hair.. Right. HAAA HAAAA HAAA
At least she told me she liked them trimmed down there.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:06 AM
HinkyPoePoespock...that name raises some eyebrows.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:01 AM

I dress in drag and pretend to be a hooker keeping my head turned away from the road sometimes, just so I can see the look on the guy's face when they pull up and shout "What's up baby?" and I turn around and say "Hi, my name's Carl. What would you like to do?" It's hard to explain that to the cops when they ask me what I'm up to and I reply "I'm just trying to have a fun time."

That is fantastic!!! So, when the wrong guy pulls up and blows your brains out of the back of your skull or stabs you 42 times just for kicks the cops will say "Hell that boy sure knew how to have some fun." Brilliant!!!!

No... No... I just would hate to hear that you became the victim of anal rape or multiple gun shot wounds. Then again you may want that and that is why you are standing on street corners dressed like a woman. I don’t know...but it’s risky.

Being from Carrolton, it's probably true. You might have tried picking up a hooker and by mistake found an Adam's Apple or even a pair of lovely coconuts!

Look fruity pants. I am not the guy here with a picture of Ashton "Bi-sexual Pole smoker, can’t act worth a sh#t" Cusher as his blog photo. It sounds as though you are the one who is trolling for man gravy son. I bet you have bitten a few pillows in your time.
wth is this??? revenge of the avatars????laugh laugh laugh laugh
Yes Voodoo Barbie.winking

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:00 AM

Your ex girlfriend was HOT!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:57 AM

I'm scared to fall in love!tears

Don't be scared EI what is meant to be will be... All show their colors so you'll know if it's right.. but DO believe the signs red flags or what color do they call good flags???
WHITE, because they give up and leave me alone.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:56 AM

Don't be scared EI what is meant to be will be... All show their colors so you'll know if it's right.. but DO believe the signs red flags or what color do they call good flags???
Why did you call me El?

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:55 AM

ya.. ok...

She still has no idea who I am. See, I hate hiding myself.tears

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:54 AM
And there are a whole bunch of nut cases on here. A whole whole bunch. Me included.tears

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:52 AM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6