Community > Posts By > YouveBeenServed

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:50 AM
No, I hide because there are some nut cases on here.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:49 AM

smooched
Even Jace smooches all over me.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:48 AM
How come I have to hide myself because so many women are after me?

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:43 AM

here is a thought!!! If you cant handle the fire.......stay out of the kitchen???devil laugh laugh laugh
She posed in the bathroom. And I think she was standing in the tub.
Nope, just next to it. Maybe while on the toilet seat though.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:41 AM

here is a thought!!! If you cant handle the fire.......stay out of the kitchen???devil laugh laugh laugh
She posed in the bathroom. And I think she was standing in the tub.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:36 AM

I dress in drag and pretend to be a hooker keeping my head turned away from the road sometimes, just so I can see the look on the guy's face when they pull up and shout "What's up baby?" and I turn around and say "Hi, my name's Carl. What would you like to do?" It's hard to explain that to the cops when they ask me what I'm up to and I reply "I'm just trying to have a fun time."

That is fantastic!!! So, when the wrong guy pulls up and blows your brains out of the back of your skull or stabs you 42 times just for kicks the cops will say "Hell that boy sure knew how to have some fun." Brilliant!!!!
He must be upset because he had something very similar happen to him.

No... No... I just would hate to hear that you became the victim of anal rape or multiple gun shot wounds. Then again you may want that and that is why you are standing on street corners dressed like a woman. I don’t know...but it’s risky.

Being from Carrolton, it's probably true. You might have tried picking up a hooker and by mistake found an Adam's Apple or even a pair of lovely coconuts!
You know, you're not supposed to look for Peaches in pairs!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:35 AM

I dress in drag and pretend to be a hooker keeping my head turned away from the road sometimes, just so I can see the look on the guy's face when they pull up and shout "What's up baby?" and I turn around and say "Hi, my name's Carl. What would you like to do?" It's hard to explain that to the cops when they ask me what I'm up to and I reply "I'm just trying to have a fun time."

That is fantastic!!! So, when the wrong guy pulls up and blows your brains out of the back of your skull or stabs you 42 times just for kicks the cops will say "Hell that boy sure knew how to have some fun." Brilliant!!!!

No... No... I just would hate to hear that you became the victim of anal rape or multiple gun shot wounds. Then again you may want that and that is why you are standing on street corners dressed like a woman. I don’t know...but it’s risky.

Being from Carrolton, it's probably true. You might have tried picking up a hooker and by mistake found an Adam's Apple or even a pair of lovely coconuts!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:25 AM
Some people can't take jokes anymore.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:23 AM

Don't you have some other going nowhere shows on your hands? Do you really need another?

Of course this is taking into account your not playing out some internet RPG of being Ashton Kutcher...
It's more of a personality I have.

They have pills for you...considering this "personality" has surfaced online...I'd advise seeing about those pills...
My doctor has to take pills now because of me. So does the pharmacist lady. That's Awesome!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:22 AM
That's understandable, I got fired for doing that yesterday.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:16 AM

Alright I got my hooker gear on who wants to meet me on the corner?!laugh laugh
waving Hi, my name's Carl!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:15 AM

Don't you have some other going nowhere shows on your hands? Do you really need another?

Of course this is taking into account your not playing out some internet RPG of being Ashton Kutcher...
multiple personalities????

hhhmmmm......

You know mewinking
and you think that a show about cheating is going to be a good idea??
huh huh huh huh

i know you.. but you dont know me....

Not a show about cheating. A show about getting back at the one who cheated on you!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:12 AM
I speak some Chinese, but I am a little bit rusty.

*little horse

translation: Ti Ni Po Ni

*tow away zone

translation: Na Pah Kin

*hot

translation: Mei Sa Hor Ni

*beef

translation: Yu No Li Di Chicken

*excellent, amazing, wonderful

translation: Fuh Kin Su Pah!

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:05 AM

I believe in karma........it will get a person eventually.
And this could be the Karmashades

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:05 AM

multiple personalities????

hhhmmmm......

You know mewinking

YouveBeenServed's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:04 AM

YouveBeenServed's photo
Tue 08/19/08 11:58 PM

YouveBeenServed's photo
Tue 08/19/08 11:57 PM

I'm not Ashton.

YouveBeenServed's photo
Tue 08/19/08 11:56 PM

Revenge doesn't help heal the hurt or lost trust caused by cheating.

And in case you never heard 2 wrongs don't make a right
I have to agree!!! Revenge is sweet....Ive even had those vengeful thoughts when I was younger.......and all it did was hurt me in the end.flowerforyou
But, what if it could bring about an upside for the one who had been cheated on?

YouveBeenServed's photo
Tue 08/19/08 11:55 PM

it's called cheater's ! huh
No, that show just exploits that the person is cheating. It never Punks the cheater out. I'm going for more of a make the one who got cheated on FAMOUS or wanted by everyone type of scenario. In sense, making the cheater drool with regret.