jmsissy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 08:29 PM
Happy belated birthday Carol..I missed it.oops flowers flowers

jmsissy's photo
Sat 11/08/08 09:21 PM
Can I join in? drinks

jmsissy's photo
Sat 11/08/08 06:50 AM
Morning all. I'm just sitting here sipping my coffee. Hope everyone has a great day. I have to go to work at 1...bummer

jmsissy's photo
Sat 11/08/08 06:46 AM
Thanks Betty

jmsissy's photo
Thu 11/06/08 05:59 AM
Okay...I'm stupid. What is hump day?what

jmsissy's photo
Thu 11/06/08 05:53 AM
Good morning ladies. The sun is up and it looks like its going to be a nice day here.

jmsissy's photo
Wed 11/05/08 06:20 AM
Good morning all. I hope everyone has a great day today.smile2

jmsissy's photo
Tue 11/04/08 05:35 PM
Hi flame and musichic. How are you guys doing today. I'm sitting here watching the election plunking around on the puter. Nothing exciting.

jmsissy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 04:00 PM
Good evening all. Looks like everyone kept the board going today. I just got home from work and thought I'd check in to see if everyone is okay.

jmsissy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:37 PM
Mine was great. Didn't get much done but it was good. Glad yours was good too.

jmsissy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:34 PM

Yep, no complaints here; except for the rudness of how she left. I helped her in her hour of need, now to the devil with me.
Yeap that is the way it was but I still need my key back :)

You should maybe change the door locks. They have a new door handle out there now that a home owner can change to a different key in a about a minute. Its pretty neat.
I live in a townhome complex if I don't return that key it will cost me 25 too when I move.

Can you make another key to turn in? That sucks..frustrated

jmsissy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:07 PM

Yep, no complaints here; except for the rudness of how she left. I helped her in her hour of need, now to the devil with me.
Yeap that is the way it was but I still need my key back :)

You should maybe change the door locks. They have a new door handle out there now that a home owner can change to a different key in a about a minute. Its pretty neat.

jmsissy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:00 PM
No it was in the same state. I'm glad of that. It wouldn't have been possible for me if it was cause of my regular job.

jmsissy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:18 PM
blushing blushing blushing
Well I guess I'm too old fashion. It took me a while to figure out what the benefits were..rofl Thats just not my thing.

jmsissy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:07 PM

walking,reading,gardening,crocheting and painting ceramics and plasters.

I paint ceramics too flame although I haven't done it since I lost my husband. I have a ton of bisque sitting in my basement. Mostly wolves,indians and cowboys. My house is done in southwestern. I've thought about doing a few lately but haven't yet. What do you paint?

jmsissy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:01 PM
Evening everyone. Hows everyone tonight?

jmsissy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 04:59 PM
Good evening all. I had a really good day today. Now I'm doing laundry getting ready for work tomorrow.sad2

jmsissy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 04:40 AM
Good morning everyone. I'm sitting here drinking my coffee enjoying the morning. I've been on vacation all week and have to go back to work tomorrow.

jmsissy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 04:36 AM
Years ago I used to make a few extra bucks driving cars back for a rental agency that one of my friends worked at. It was kinda fun. A big group of us would all go together and then grab a car and come back.

jmsissy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 04:17 AM
Mine turned itself back.:smile: