jmsissy's photo
Fri 08/30/13 01:04 PM
Cincy area

jmsissy's photo
Fri 08/30/13 01:00 PM
waving

jmsissy's photo
Thu 11/26/09 06:27 AM
Happy thanksgiving to all. I hope your day is wonderful.

jmsissy's photo
Tue 11/17/09 06:46 AM

Hows the weather up in Ohio??

Cool and damp this morning. I have to go to work here shortly

jmsissy's photo
Tue 11/17/09 06:45 AM

good to see yah Jan :)

You too Carold. Hope everythings good with you. Gonna go to work here shortly..sad

jmsissy's photo
Tue 11/17/09 06:43 AM
Morning..:smile:

jmsissy's photo
Tue 11/17/09 06:42 AM
Morning all..:smile:

jmsissy's photo
Sun 11/15/09 08:59 PM
I've met some nice friends on here. Thing is the way I work I don't spend a lot of time on here. Dating at this age I think is rather scary. Never thought I'd be single again.

jmsissy's photo
Thu 11/05/09 02:19 PM
I have 2 spoiled boxers..lol

jmsissy's photo
Wed 11/04/09 07:21 PM

Good you pop around just missed you over there now your here :)

what :laughing:

jmsissy's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:57 PM

Jan you got to visit us on topicless :) mis you :)

Evening Carol how you doing tonight?

jmsissy's photo
Wed 11/04/09 05:29 PM
Good evening everyone.

jmsissy's photo
Wed 11/04/09 05:28 PM
A lot of my friends are men..not a problem here

jmsissy's photo
Wed 11/04/09 05:26 PM
Just popped in to say hi. Hope everyone is doing great.

jmsissy's photo
Tue 11/03/09 11:51 AM
I'm so tickled for you. May it last a long time.smile2

jmsissy's photo
Fri 08/07/09 03:52 PM
I live in ohio. We finally have a few days without rain..lol

jmsissy's photo
Fri 08/07/09 03:32 PM

Hey Jan good to see yah girlie :)

Good to see you too. Just been so busy workin around here plus my job so in the evening I just crash. Hope things will change here shortly as I'm almost done with my remodeling for now anyway..lol Other than that I'm doing pretty good.

Welcome Jan !

My name is Mary

Hi Mary,
How are you doing today. Was really nice here today.

jmsissy's photo
Fri 08/07/09 03:11 PM

Hey Jan good to see yah girlie :)

Good to see you too. Just been so busy workin around here plus my job so in the evening I just crash. Hope things will change here shortly as I'm almost done with my remodeling for now anyway..lol Other than that I'm doing pretty good.

jmsissy's photo
Fri 08/07/09 02:50 PM
Hello everyone. Hope you all are doing great this evening. Just got home and thought I'd say hiwaving

jmsissy's photo
Sat 08/01/09 08:30 AM

Morning all. Haven't been here for a while. Thought I'd stop in and say hi. Hope everyone is doing fine. My gosh musichic is that you? You've lost some weight haven't you? Lookin' good girl. Have a great day all.

Hi Sissy. Thanks for the compliment. Yes I have. How have you been?

I'm doing fine just been busy trying to remodel around here. Lots of work for me in the summer time around here plus holding a job down. I'm laying a laminate floor down right now or should I say attempting to..lol
Yea I know what you mean. I remodeled my kitchen this spring. Lots of outdoor work this summer. Good I have some time off.
Good luck with your project.

Hi Silly

I'm just starting my vacation so I'm going to try and get all these projects done cause this house is like an obstacle course right now. I'm laying the floor in the living room and this is a great room so all my living room furniture is in the kitchen and lined down the hallway. I hope to be done soon so I can get my house back in order..lol Course..the lawn needs mowed ..hedges trimmed..landscaping around my ornamental ponds. Whats a woman to dosad more coffee please..drinker

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9