Community > Posts By > jmsissy

jmsissy's photo
Sat 08/01/09 08:16 AM

Morning all. Haven't been here for a while. Thought I'd stop in and say hi. Hope everyone is doing fine. My gosh musichic is that you? You've lost some weight haven't you? Lookin' good girl. Have a great day all.

Hi Sissy. Thanks for the compliment. Yes I have. How have you been?

I'm doing fine just been busy trying to remodel around here. Lots of work for me in the summer time around here plus holding a job down. I'm laying a laminate floor down right now or should I say attempting to..lol

jmsissy's photo
Sat 08/01/09 07:59 AM
Morning all. Haven't been here for a while. Thought I'd stop in and say hi. Hope everyone is doing fine. My gosh musichic is that you? You've lost some weight haven't you? Lookin' good girl. Have a great day all.

jmsissy's photo
Fri 02/06/09 03:42 PM
Nothing wrong with a driver. I was married to a driver for 21 years and would have been longer. Now..photography..thats the way to go. Its a great hobby. Welcome to the group.

jmsissy's photo
Thu 12/25/08 06:01 AM
Morning' Flame and Sage

Wishing ya the bestest xmas

jmsissy's photo
Thu 12/25/08 05:16 AM

Good morning Jan Merry Christmas too. What yah got going today :)

Merry christmas Carol. Not much going on here today. My brother is here and we will probably just hang out together today. How about you?

jmsissy's photo
Thu 12/25/08 05:10 AM
Good morning all all.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
to all the wonderful people here. Hope you all have a wonderful day
Big hugs,
Jan

jmsissy's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:18 PM
Fantastic..keep up the good work. I'm proud of you..:thumbsup:

jmsissy's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:15 PM
Good evening all

jmsissy's photo
Sat 12/13/08 07:21 AM

I saw your pictures the day you posted about your tree, is it still standing?laugh

yup its still standing.He's only 6 months old and has always been good. Don't know why he did that but he hasn't touched it again..knock on wood..:laughing:

jmsissy's photo
Sat 12/13/08 07:14 AM

Good morning all!

Hot coffee mmmmmmmmmmmm

Mornin' lablover...I'm a boxer lover..I have 2

jmsissy's photo
Sat 12/13/08 07:12 AM

Now, now girls ... if the guys were posting pictures of young, good looking girls we might get a little upset. I wouldn't know what to do with one of those young guys anyway ..... and they're the age of my son!!!! (probably younger)

It wasn't me who started that, honestlyfrown

Just look at the pic choclab posted for horsegirl:tongue:

So give out to him, I only followed suit:laughing:

We may be older folks, just not dead YET. Just trying to add a little humor for the holidays, not trying to offend anyone? OK

Now now guys santa is watching...rofl pitchfork

jmsissy's photo
Sat 12/13/08 07:05 AM
24 degrees right now here but sun is up and the high is supposed to go to 42. Thats not bad.

jmsissy's photo
Sat 12/13/08 07:02 AM
Morning Don,Flame and Carol. How's everyone doing this morning. I'm enjoying my coffee. The sun is shining which is a huge plus. I'm getting things ready for my brother coming week from sunday.

jmsissy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:11 PM
Evening Flame,Music,Silver and choclab. How's everyone tonight?

jmsissy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 06:36 AM
Edited by jmsissy on Fri 12/12/08 06:36 AM

Wake UP!!!!!!!!

Coffee's ready!!!!!!!
Seems like no one is up maybe I'll go back to bed for a hour. :)

Mornin Carol and horsegirl

jmsissy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 06:35 AM
Edited by jmsissy on Fri 12/12/08 06:35 AM
Good morning.I'm sitting here drinking my coffee. First day of my vacation..so glad I don't have to go to work.

jmsissy's photo
Thu 12/11/08 03:44 PM
Good evening everyone.

jmsissy's photo
Thu 12/11/08 03:43 PM

Not much to tune on a car anymore.
Replace the plugs, Carold's is older; can still tune it some.
Otherwise everything runs off computer & sensor's.

Yesterday when I got on the highway I had no pickup --- what would I tell them to check? It is a '99 Subaru. Finding someone who won't rip you off is hard.

Have someone check your catalytic converter or fuel filter. I had a van that lost power and it was the converter.They need replaced every so often. Mine caught on fire cause it was bad. A clogged fuel filter will also do that. Just a couple of things to check.

jmsissy's photo
Wed 12/10/08 02:26 PM
rofl rofl :laughing: :laughing: waving

jmsissy's photo
Wed 12/10/08 02:21 PM
Hi guys. Hows everyone this evening? I'm good..hope everyone else is too.