Community > Posts By > Kristee87

Kristee87's photo
Fri 10/03/08 06:15 AM

Sometimes I think they need to model big girls because these days the big girls always see the petite women modeling and it makes them feel like they need to loose weight even if they like there self like that. IF there was a company modeled for big girls I think it would encourage them to go out and do more things and find a wide variety of clothes.

Actually there is! Just MY Size is the company that is trying to promote this idea.

Dove beauty products, has also started changing they way young girls think and feel about themselves through workshops and afterschool programs all over the USA.

Thats so awesome, :D i'll have to tell my lil sister that because she is 16 and is depressed over women these days she sees in magazines

Kristee87's photo
Fri 10/03/08 06:10 AM
Sometimes I think they need to model big girls because these days the big girls always see the petite women modeling and it makes them feel like they need to loose weight even if they like there self like that. IF there was a company modeled for big girls I think it would encourage them to go out and do more things and find a wide variety of clothes.

Kristee87's photo
Thu 10/02/08 06:04 AM
NOW

ONE

PEA

QUE

RAP

SIT

TIE

UNI

VAN

WES

XES

YOU

ZEB

Kristee87's photo
Sat 09/27/08 07:30 AM
i ment letting your ginger ale water down from the ice.

Kristee87's photo
Sat 09/27/08 07:23 AM
have him sip on some ice with ginger ale in it.

Kristee87's photo
Fri 09/05/08 08:09 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Kristee87's photo
Thu 08/28/08 07:29 AM
I wouldn't give him what he wanted.

Kristee87's photo
Wed 08/20/08 05:06 PM
lol drinks

Kristee87's photo
Tue 08/19/08 08:34 AM
Bonjour

Kristee87's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:27 PM

Welcome to the world of internet dating.flowerforyou

lol the bad thing about internet dating is you can't trust the person on who is over the computer because some of them don't appear like they are in pics.

Kristee87's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:20 PM
lol I am kind of interested in hearing what the guys say on this topic

Kristee87's photo
Mon 08/18/08 11:35 AM

There is nothing wrong with being hilarious, Thats actually one thing I look for in a guy. If he can make me smile or laugh then its a good thing, you just have to wait for the right girl that will laugh at all your jokes, but its more like everyone has a goofy side to them, some like to show it others don't

Well, said.....some people are scared of what someone will think of their goofy side, so they end up being uptight.

True, Now I'm not afraid to show my goofy side, and if they don't like it then that means they don't like me for who I am.

You couldn't be more right.

Thank you for agreeing on that. It's hard to find someone to agree on something like this

Kristee87's photo
Mon 08/18/08 11:29 AM

There is nothing wrong with being hilarious, Thats actually one thing I look for in a guy. If he can make me smile or laugh then its a good thing, you just have to wait for the right girl that will laugh at all your jokes, but its more like everyone has a goofy side to them, some like to show it others don't

Well, said.....some people are scared of what someone will think of their goofy side, so they end up being uptight.

True, Now I'm not afraid to show my goofy side, and if they don't like it then that means they don't like me for who I am.

Kristee87's photo
Mon 08/18/08 11:17 AM

Kristee87's photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:08 AM
that she is out of date in her fashion/ colors

Kristee87's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:55 AM
could be better lol I have got a mystery to solve today with someone, how about you?

Kristee87's photo
Sun 08/17/08 10:13 PM

What would you all do if you were scheduled to work over the weekend and only got 3 hrs each day, but it takes you 20 mins to get there and back? Would you find another job or bare with it?

look for something else

and in your spare time, when you AREN'T working or driving there .. let someone on here help you turn that pic right side up bigsmile

whats wrong with it being like this? Its creative

Kristee87's photo
Sun 08/17/08 09:24 PM

hon, it sounds like he asked this girl to break the news to you so he wouldn't have to, making him not only a player but a coward, and you so deserve a not-coward:)

good luck!

Thanks, because he is on his way to my house right now for i can talk to him in person

Hope things come out in the clear. Best wishes.

Thanks girl, I hope so too and if it doesn't I hope he knows he is in for a smack for doing this crap to me

Smack would be nice...but you may want to hold on that too. Don't know what he may do too. I'd say...smack him when he's outside your house and close the door in his face.

Ya I will more likely do that and have my 6ft 8 dad behind me

Dad's there too? Okay, you're good.

Yup my dad is very strict on me since i'm the oldest and knows i am pissed off and he holds me back from doing stupid things to this guy when im mad

Kristee87's photo
Sun 08/17/08 09:18 PM

hon, it sounds like he asked this girl to break the news to you so he wouldn't have to, making him not only a player but a coward, and you so deserve a not-coward:)

good luck!

Thanks, because he is on his way to my house right now for i can talk to him in person

Thanks girl, I hope so too and if it doesn't I hope he knows he is in for a smack for doing this crap to me

Smack would be nice...but you may want to hold on that too. Don't know what he may do too. I'd say...smack him when he's outside your house and close the door in his face.

Ya I will more likely do that and have my 6ft 8 dad behind me

Kristee87's photo
Sun 08/17/08 09:11 PM

good luck!

Previous 1 3