Community > Posts By > maryelizabeth10

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/03/08 05:35 PM
on plentyoffish.com

i drove 25 miles ha waste of gas

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/03/08 05:30 PM
k so i guess i caught the bad date bug that has been going around on here.

so i went on one tonight. i met him on pof and we've been talking a few days he sounded nice. always telling me i was beautiful and how he was so happy to be talking to me and that i make his day yada yada yada

so when he asked me on a date tonight i figured what the heck hes been wanting one why not go.

so i get there hes readin a magazing he stands up says want to sit so i sit and he starts reading his magazing

im sitting there going ok you have to be kiding me. so we start walking around but then ended back in that spot. we started talking and he was checking out every girl around.

guys make note that thats rude and a girl is going to think your an a$$.

then his cell vibrated in his pocket he anwsered it and goes one sec. i feel like an idiot sitting there but i heard him say im not doing anything just at the mall. so i start looking off and he hangs up and says well i have to go a friend is having car trouble.

so he left. took all of 30 mins. can we say disaster?

so my question of the night. what is your worst date?

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/03/08 02:41 PM
i dont know and how can you go on national tv a billion times cause you cant find the dad i dont know

id be embrassed. seriously if 8 or 9 men had been tested and you cant find the father. and ive seen a woman on there do that. she still hasnt found the kids dad and shes preggo again and dont know who that father is either.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/03/08 02:38 PM
i dont know i support whats goin on over there so im not the best to say anything

but one of my friends her husband just went back for his 8th time.

and my brother just got med-flighted out after his 2nd turn.

then some go once and never go again.. just luck of the draw i guess.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/03/08 02:26 PM
woot i never make the first page of the roll over hahaha i always cmoe in 20 pages later

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:25 PM

deb do you mind if i leave the game? ive got 3 guys in mind 2 on here none from the game though and a guy on pof and im confused enough as to what to do lol so im not looking for anyone else for right now...

Of course doll all that hang here are mostly matched....so please hang out with no matches done....I will make a note of it on my notes and until otherwise stated your not in play.

ty darlin! these 3 guys ive met are so amazing. each are so different.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:14 PM

i dont think this works

If you not think that it works, then why post in the thread?

are you impllying that no one should doubt? and if they do they are not to post here?

well I would have to say......hmmmmmmmmm

yes......

It works I have many many matches and upcoming marriages....but I have been on vacation so this one is not getting any matches.....And if you think I can do overnight...not going to happen.....I have had people in the game since #1 who just were matched to "the one" so as sad as I may be that you think poof and there is your one....Doesn't work like that.......and if you need to please read rules on page 1

Debbie
Matchmaker

deb do you mind if i leave the game? ive got 3 guys in mind 2 on here none from the game though and a guy on pof and im confused enough as to what to do lol so im not looking for anyone else for right now...

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:55 AM

maryelizabeth, just send deb a message... update her on your situation and ask her to pull for from the game/matching until further notice. And you can come in here anytime you like, taken or not!
hi (((Tanya)))smooched
and welcome Maryflowerforyou

lol thank you.

ive been here for a while though lol. i just dont get time to post because of class.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:47 AM
k thanks hun

and you can call me mary

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:40 AM

question.

can i leave the game but still come in here and chat with ya'll?
Well depends. Are you already taken? Deb reserves the right to try to match any single people, but if she knows someone is taken and just wants to hang out, she is cool with that too.

im not taken but ive met 3 awesome amazing guys not from the game on my own one from another site and two on here and i dont want to find anyone else cause im confused enough about those 3 lol

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:37 AM
question.

can i leave the game but still come in here and chat with ya'll?

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:07 AM
ooo send it! thats good. and lets just hope the next woman doesnt have to put up with what you did

flowerforyou

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:04 AM
i think its because some people judge others and others opinions and what they say.

that happens in real life too

it causes drama because feelings get hurt.

i think if we'd all be respectful and not judge others based on what they said then we'd all get along alot better.

jmo

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/03/08 10:56 AM
hi ya'll!

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/02/08 08:16 PM
it was never this slow until the switched everyone from justsayhi

seriously i joined up under mingle and i love it until tonight while its messing up.

give it time they will fix it

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/02/08 06:34 PM

online relationships differ from IRL....due to timing.
Irl a meet happens , then a date,and perhaps a second.
online alot of time is spent getting to know them before you even meet.
so when a meet actually occurs,you already feel as you know them ,but you are still restricted by it being the first time.....

i dont know i kind of like online better. it lets you get to know them really well before the physicallyness(my new word) enters the pictures. it lets you get to know them as a person.

but ive done both.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/02/08 05:35 PM

Bonjour maryelizabeth10, JusWannaSayHi and Ak0 ^^

seem you had good days

No blood yet..

hello :)

nope no blood lol. i thought there was going to be. 300 nursing students outraged at a teacher and poor thing was in the room by herself. hahaha what a way to break in the new teacher

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/02/08 05:24 PM
well the first part of my day was a nursing class we learned how to give baths which included a video of the proper way to wash the penis. and my friend next to me has never seen one before had a melt down was hilarious

second part was disappointing. we cant have night classes until the evacuees go home because they have been causing trouble on the campus bringing in alcohol wondering around causing fights and they were afraid for our safety.

so that was my day lol.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/02/08 05:19 PM

oh but u r that hot lol....j sayin

lol not hardly but thank you

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/02/08 05:18 PM

welcome to the world of internet dating,wait till the perv's come alongdrinker drinker

wait till the pervs come along?

hell hunny i had the pervs knocking on my door day 1 of having my profile.
aaaahh love to love ya babydrinker drinker

i attract pervs lol
bigsmile Like me bigsmile

lol your not pervy your just mirror and mirror is mirror hahah