maryelizabeth10's photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:14 PM
waving

maryelizabeth10's photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:13 PM
me but not for long

maryelizabeth10's photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:12 PM
go to the first page hun and read the rules :)

then contact feral or merle who is bad_girl and tell one of them.

:)

maryelizabeth10's photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:35 PM
welcome!

maryelizabeth10's photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:03 PM

Non smokers really hate us don't they?
Do you know how much tax money we pay that you dont. Alotgrumble

i dont hate ya'll. i just wouldnt kiss ya'll. ive done it in my last two relationships. well no my last one doesnt count he always brushed his teeth or chewed gum afterwords before he'd kiss me because he knew how i felt.

but i dont hate ya'll.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:56 PM
i dont think im closed minded at all. i personally and this is my opinion on my life i personally couldnt be in a relationship with a guy who was 20-50 years older. that repulses me and makes me want to puke.

now does that mean everyone has to feel like me? no of course not. but it doesnt mean im closed minded or anyone else who thinks like i do. just means we have a diff thing that makes us tick

maryelizabeth10's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:52 PM
im 20 and id date 20-35... i dont look for 30-35 as a rule but if i ran into a guy and we connected then id be ok with it but no older... would feel too much like he was my dad or fatherly figure.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:46 PM
i agree with angel. but i personally cant be around a smoker. it bothers my heart and causes it to race. so besides being allergic i dont want the second hand effects of him smoking around me.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:36 PM
i live in alabama. i just know im not ready for the gas prices to go sky high if it hits the oil fields so im hoping it aims away from texas and new orleans. i heard gas could hit 8 dollars if it hits the oil rigs.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:30 PM

flowers {{mary}} hi and how are you tonight love

hi ya'll

not so good but ill be ok. how are you?

maryelizabeth10's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:52 PM
i couldnt do it personally. i know others on here have mentioned it in threds before. just wouldnt be for me.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:42 PM
yes.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:41 PM

have you ever came to the conclusion that all of a sudden you didnt know what you wanted out of life?

i came to the very scary feeling tonight that i have no idea what i want anymore. on anything.

and i have no clue what the hell to do about it. any advice?

i met this awesome guy yesterday. he was everything i thought i was looking for then tonight while talking i realized im not sure i want a relationship right now. that i dont even know what i want right now.

eh. help. please? and serious advice. i know a lot of you guys like to joke but right now not much is funny to me and i want/need seriousness please.

Your 20yrs old trust me you got no worries and lots of time.... Take a vacation, get real drunk or go on a mini sabbatical and it will come to you........U got no worries

ill pass on the getting drunk thing. im not that person. i dont drink. never have dont plan on getting drunk ever. not my idea of fun lol.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:40 PM
i think i feel this way because i havnt been single longer than 2 weeks since i was 15. so for the last 5 years ive been in relationship after relationship. all have lasted 6 months exactly except one that lasted 2 years.

maybe i need to be single to figure out my life and get my career started. i dont know. i just know ive never been single long and my last relationship was a month ago do i really want to rush into a new one already?

maryelizabeth10's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:31 PM
have you ever came to the conclusion that all of a sudden you didnt know what you wanted out of life?

i came to the very scary feeling tonight that i have no idea what i want anymore. on anything.

and i have no clue what the hell to do about it. any advice?

i met this awesome guy yesterday. he was everything i thought i was looking for then tonight while talking i realized im not sure i want a relationship right now. that i dont even know what i want right now.

eh. help. please? and serious advice. i know a lot of you guys like to joke but right now not much is funny to me and i want/need seriousness please.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:18 PM
hi ya'll

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 08/29/08 06:00 PM
packers h*ll yah baby!

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:27 PM

Mary....The guys are just being friendly on here...It's what is said in private that should be different and kept PRIVATE. Theres nothing wrong with being nice to everyone in public

read my explanation a few pages before this it'll make more sense im not saying they cant be friendly...

I know what you mean...A broken record that plays the same song over and over doesn't sound very SPECIAL anymore. I don't do that. I look at each person as an individual.

yup you got it :)

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:13 PM

Mary....The guys are just being friendly on here...It's what is said in private that should be different and kept PRIVATE. Theres nothing wrong with being nice to everyone in public

read my explanation a few pages before this it'll make more sense im not saying they cant be friendly...

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:04 PM

no you two need to read back a page or two i made a good description of what i meant.

even another guy who misunderstood me and read it and understood.

Yep. Saw that. My mistake...lolflowerforyou

:) flowerforyou