Community > Posts By > Hpants

Hpants's photo
Sun 05/26/13 08:05 PM
Thanks everybody, your messages have been read and digested. Something happened this week, don't know what it was or what changed but I'm feeling better, I only think about him 92547297452894762454894517 times a day now instead of constantly hahahaha..only jokin, nar something has changed though, I'm feeling better, am able to laugh and smile again, I'm even thinking about the future now without him and its not making me sick when I do...I have no doubt that the horrid painfull sick feelings will come back from time to time but for now I'm doing better...thanks for all your love and help and support xxxx

Hpants's photo
Sun 05/26/13 07:46 PM
Lovely words, I can almost see your sunshine coming out of them. . One love x

Hpants's photo
Sun 05/26/13 07:44 PM

Okay so I was dating this guy and everything was going great, then I kind of hit a rough patch and life was just not on my side. As a result, our relationship kind of fell a part. Only thing is I really like him, and would love to have him back in my life only except i'm afraid he doesn't feel the same way. Any suggestions on how I should go about getting him back?

Hi little one (boy I love being at the age where I can say that). You give off really good strong Vibes. I'm sure a lot of folks can feel that. Your not going to have a problem having men want you. Take your time, learn more about you, and then get ready cause your going to have mister rights all over the place and you'll need to be thinking with your mind and soul who is the right one.

Enjoy being lovely like some of my friends here and you will have him delivered to you.

Hpants's photo
Mon 05/20/13 09:24 AM
Sorry but doesn't anybody else think that this is funny..hahahah...loads of sideways and upside down people all on one thread...hahah x

Hpants's photo
Thu 05/09/13 02:53 AM
Well....this just isn't good enough...I'm not getting any attention..hahaha....
HELLO...LOOK AT ME..
x

Hpants's photo
Thu 05/02/13 05:06 AM
Thank you everyone, the replies made me cry yet again, I'm just worried that the sense of loss, missing him, and the hurt are getting worse day by day not better....it's months now (August 15th 2012 we split) I thought I would be getting better now not worse, wish I had my mates near me to chat too but I find myself stuck hundreds of miles away from them in a remote very boring village...crap what did I do to deserve this aye? X

Hpants's photo
Mon 04/29/13 09:12 PM
He broke my heart, I still love him, I feel like I have been cut in half and one half is missing, he is now going to be married to a horrid old witch, we were so incredibly right together, I won't ever find that again, Ii can't eat, sleep. Think, laugh, concentrate, I want him here again next to me, sharing smiles and love and our life..