Community > Posts By > Flukybard

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 08:47 AM

yeah i've done that. i did it when i was in high school. i totally confessed to a girl i liked then i gave her a poem i wrote for her. it really did not end too well. i think the poem scared her off. i thought i lost that friendship we had and stopped trying to talk to her, as friends anyway. so i gave up and let her decide if she still wanted to be friends with me. so 6 months pass and she realized what she did was dumb and now we are great friends.
happy yeah I think something similar has happened to all dudeshappy

yeah went for all or nothing. it sucked, but going back and reading that poem. i have no idea how i gave that to her. haha. if i got that poem from someone i probably would have freaked as well. oh well

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 08:33 AM
yeah i've done that. i did it when i was in high school. i totally confessed to a girl i liked then i gave her a poem i wrote for her. it really did not end too well. i think the poem scared her off. i thought i lost that friendship we had and stopped trying to talk to her, as friends anyway. so i gave up and let her decide if she still wanted to be friends with me. so 6 months pass and she realized what she did was dumb and now we are great friends.

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 12:12 AM

Ok you guys. I'm working on a piece right now based on a challenge "The Core of a Woman" and it occured to me that nobody is really going to do it better or through more interesting eyes than a man. So you male poets? How about it. Here's your challenge:

What makes a woman a woman? Write about the Core of a Woman.

Mesmerize us.:heart:

OK LET ME CLARIFY~THIS HAS TO BE IN POEM FORM~bigsmile Have fun!:heart:

okay ill get back to you on this one. i havent written anything in a long time so ill see if this can help my writer's block.

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 12:02 AM
pain, rejection, fear...yeah that sums it up.

but, risks are where its at. gotta take some sooner or later. hopefully sooner than later.

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:04 AM

It might be the dreaded ID 10T ERROR.

hahah. just RTFM, and that will fix it. tongue2

no photo
Thu 07/31/08 01:36 PM

i just pre-ordered it thru amazon.uk. its about $10 cheaper than gettin it on the US website.

SWEEEEEET! Thanks for the heads up!

POTTER GEEKS UNITE!

drinks

amazon.uk FTW!

no photo
Thu 07/31/08 11:24 AM
i just pre-ordered it thru amazon.uk. its about $10 cheaper than gettin it on the US website.

no photo
Thu 07/31/08 08:50 AM
yes, and i like em.

no photo
Thu 07/31/08 08:49 AM
Enzo's in Westwood, CA.

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 08:48 PM
playing cards, basketball cards, video games.

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 11:19 AM
Edited by Flukybard on Wed 07/30/08 11:20 AM
i saw this on a blog awhile ago so i figured it would fit.

Communicate - The reason why just about any relationship has problems, whether it be a romantic one or not - is there are certain things that one party is not providing, that the other party is EXPECTING them to. When someone does not live up to these expectations, it leads to hurt, anger, bitterness, and spite. The thing is, sometimes they aren't even AWARE you wanted or needed these things! There are 2 sides Talking and Listening. Guys: You will need to LISTEN to pick up on the subtle clues and small things that your girl likes.
Girls: You will need to TALK to us and let us know how to make you happy.

Adapt - Most people come into a relationship with ideas about what they think the other person is going to be like. They're going to always be sweet, funny, in shape, talkative, attentive and so on. This is NOT the case. The longer you are with someone, the more you will notice their flaws - and even though sometimes you will want to change them, often your best route is to adapt and compromise. Understand that it is not your responsibility to change someone. Just focus on loving them for who they are.

Kiss - This is the simplest rule. Be affectionate! Some people don't like PDA, but almost every girl likes it when you make it evident that she's your girl in public. Hold her hand, kiss her cheek, pick her up when you hug her.

Kiss, hug, cuddle, nibble, wrestle...you get the picture.

Excite - Every relationship needs some level of: "What's going to happen next?" ... at least until you get really old and it's just exciting to see who wins the Showcase Showdown on the Price Is Right. When a relationship starts to get stale, that's when it starts to fail. Basically, do something new and be spontaneous.

So those are the 4 rules to have a good relationship. Its easy as pie. Alright, so maybe it's not exactly easy. But at least it's simplified.

Plus - the four rules spell out CAKE! and everyone loves cake.

*sorry for the long post. haha.

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:09 AM
Irc is really good for downloads, but that stuff requires a lot of patience.

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:05 AM
nope, i havent had time to play it much. i did get 15 hours into it tho.

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:59 AM
ive been playing on and off since the game came out, i play cuz its one thing me and my brother do together haha. i have a love/hate relationship with wow. I love to play it but i hate that you have to take so much time to get geared. i can play for a month or 2 then i stop for like a month or 2 cuz i get bored (maybe thats my ADD, haha). Although, i just started doing arena and bg and im finding it fun. lets see how long this peaks my interest

Im currently factioned with Alliance.
I dont really have a fav dungeon since i dont play as much.
Cant recall anything really funny or stupid ive done when playing.
My fave character is my main, Human Mage. Been playing him since inception.
Im on Kilrogg (PvE Server), my mage's name is Henge. Say hi if you see me on.

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:50 AM
i have it. i think its really good. very different fighting system compared to the previous FF games.

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:49 AM
soul calibur 4 just came out yesterday and i hear its really good.

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:48 AM
there isnt a lot around my house, but at my work there are swarms of mosquitos. i get bitten at least 5 times a day. ugh.

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:46 AM

8GB of RAM... are trying to make it go warp speed? :laughing:

you can only do that with a flux capacitor.

no photo
Tue 07/29/08 10:32 PM
thanks all. =)

no photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:37 AM
I wrote this one a while back. Figured i would share with you all. enjoy.

Lost and alone,
in this life.
Searching for the truth,
within myself.

Not sure of who i am,
or what i should be.
Finding my true self,
is the key.

Living this life,
with hopes up high.
Waiting for the right one,
to walk on by.