Community > Posts By > Flukybard

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 11:50 AM

Ive got over an hour before the kid comes home.. I need to chill for a few.bigsmile

What is everyone else up to today?huh

I'm just at work, only a few more hours left. I'm also trying to resist the urge for a cigarette, trying to quit. my head hurts though, its been 4 days since my last one.

other than that, i'm not doing much today.

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 11:43 AM
{{storm}}

hey! waving

{{Awiserman}}

afternoon to you too!

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 11:38 AM

wellllll im home from class for now. for a few more hours anyways.

lol i have a funny story anyone wanna hear?

hey mary. waving

do tell.

hi hun

ok so heres the story.

today was my fundamentals of nursing class and we had to learn the proper way to give a bed bath.

well that includes washing below the waist. well a friend of mine she's my age never been kissed or seen a guys penis.

well we have to learn the proper way to wash the penis so they don't get infections since they cant do it themselves.

so the videos playing and they uncover it she started grinding her teeth turning BRIGHT red. and she kept saying i cant do that i cant do that.

rigth after she said that the teacher said in oct when ya'll start clinicals you will have to be able to do that at the hospital.

HA! was so funny. she was dying of embrassment.

haha. that must have sucked to be her. i woulda died if i turned red like that. hopefully when she does wash down there things dont get "stiff" cuz i can see your friend screaming then running away. lol.

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 11:30 AM

wellllll im home from class for now. for a few more hours anyways.

lol i have a funny story anyone wanna hear?

hey mary. waving

do tell.

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 10:20 AM
Sex: Male

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 06:45 AM
thats good to hear.

just tired from the weekend. luckily i only have to work 3 days this week :smile: then its another 3-day weekend.

yeah this thread is really fun. talking to more people than i was before lol. anyway gotta get back to work, i actually have work to do haha. :tongue:

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 06:37 AM
Good morning all! I hope everyone had a good 3 day weekend. now its back to being a working stiff.

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 03:23 PM

Toad the what????? Nope, but have fun and be safeflowers

Alright, its time for me to bounce. Work is done for the week and the weekend awaits.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Labor Day weekend. I know I will. I'm gunna go see my favorite band tonight. Toad the Wet Sprocket. Anyone heard of em?

they're an early 90s band. I've been listening to em since I was a little kid. you can say its my comfort music. haha. they're in the same genre as hootie and the blowfish.

okay i think im really going now. haha.

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 03:18 PM
Alright, its time for me to bounce. Work is done for the week and the weekend awaits.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Labor Day weekend. I know I will. I'm gunna go see my favorite band tonight. Toad the Wet Sprocket. Anyone heard of em?

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 03:11 PM

Afternoon everyone!!!

Hi Missy! waving

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 02:59 PM

Hi, Can I play?

Howdyflowers
Be forewarned we don't always play nicedevil laugh

I don't always play nice either but isn’t that what makes it fun? :wink:

exactly. naughty is the new nice winking

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 02:46 PM
i remember playing with lights out and the windows wide open in the dead of night. ugh, creepy.

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 02:45 PM

Hi, Can I play?

of course you can. welcome! flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 02:39 PM
i've played all of em. they are really freaky. the best part is when you're walking around in fog and your radio scares the crap outta you.

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 01:53 PM
Edited by Flukybard on Fri 08/29/08 01:54 PM

Yep, we tried to tell you to stick around, we get wild in here

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? surprised

maybe i shouldnt have went to happy hour and bowling. slaphead

oh well, maybe next time. last night wasnt a total loss. i did play some good games last night. you win some you lose some.

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 01:52 PM

oh you missed some VERY nice pole dancing...had Merle, Missy and Robin up there and I was handing out $20 and $1000!!! It was tooo funny!drool rofl

doh!

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 01:39 PM

We were pole dancing in here blushing

what what did i miss last night an yeah i know i have to lurk lol

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm waving

hi fluk waving

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? surprised

maybe i shouldnt have went to happy hour and bowling. slaphead

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 01:37 PM

what what did i miss last night an yeah i know i have to lurk lol

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm waving

hi fluk waving

hey shadow! waving

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 01:18 PM

me me me me. im here!!!!11

waving

Couldn't see ya behind the headgear

haha. I'm in stealth mode right now. lol. laugh

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 01:18 PM

I said hi to you one page back honflowers

me me me me. im here!!!!11

waving

ah. I guess I did not see it. how are ya?