Community > Posts By > Jesusmyall

Jesusmyall's photo
Tue 07/14/15 03:51 AM
"Wow!! Nothing about unbounded love. Would you suffer for folks who didn't know you like He did? I wouldn't. God is love and He so loves us that He became man to become the ultimate sacrifice for "ALL" our sins. Think about that, He died for your sins and you hadn't committed any yet. There is no cost to us because He paid the bill. We only have to accept Him for who and what He is, Lord, Saviour, King, Messiah and most importantly our brother by adoption.

Just and FYI. Do yu understand the meaning of the words testament, covenant, and will? They are a promise of an inheritance upon the death of the bequeather. The New Testament did not start with the birth of Jesus in Bethlehem but with His death in Jerusalem. Jesus spoke to Jews and explained why the law was not to save but to condemn. There are 631 rules for not sinning. We are saved from the law not because of it."

....The new testament does not take away the attributes of God! Neither does it take away our duty/obligation to live in obedience to HIM/His word! The Bible is very explicit about this.

God is the God of love as much as HE is the God of judgment. HE is a Consuming fire - that's also what the Bible calls HIM! Again, God describes HIMSELF as a Terrible God. Furthermore, it is written, that it is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

It is so tricky that so many people today just want to conceive God as the God of love and are not prepared to accept that HE is also a fierce God. Many people are living in the illusion that because God is love, HE will not execute judgment or punish sin! The same God who destroyed the entire world in the time of Noah and saved only Noah (the only person who was found to be righteous in his generation) along with his house; the same God who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and spared only Lot and his daughters (even destroying Lot's wife for disobedience) is still the same God that is alive today and forever will be alive. He is unchangeable.

That same God, because of HIS love, did give up HIS only Son - JESUS Christ. The essence of JESUS is to enable us find reconciliation with God. The purpose of reconciliation is to enable us stay/live in obedience to God. God's love does not give us the license to displease HIM or live in disobedience to HIS word! When we choose to live in disobedience, thinking that God loves us too much to punish our disobedience, we make a very grave mistake!

Jesus instructed that we should NOT fear man, who is able to destroy only the body but that we should fear only HE (God), who is able to destroy the body and after destroying the body, also throw the soul into hell.

Jesusmyall's photo
Tue 07/14/15 03:42 AM

Wow!! Nothing about unbounded love. Would you suffer for folks who didn't know you like He did? I wouldn't. God is love and He so loves us that He became man to become the ultimate sacrifice for "ALL" our sins. Think about that, He died for your sins and you hadn't committed any yet. There is no cost to us because He paid the bill. We only have to accept Him for who and what He is, Lord, Saviour, King, Messiah and most importantly our brother by adoption.

Just and FYI. Do yu understand the meaning of the words testament, covenant, and will? They are a promise of an inheritance upon the death of the bequeather. The New Testament did not start with the birth of Jesus in Bethlehem but with His death in Jerusalem. Jesus spoke to Jews and explained why the law was not to save but to condemn. There are 631 rules for not sinning. We are saved from the law not because of it.

God is the God of love as much as HE is the God of judgment. HE is a Consuming fire - that's also what the Bible calls HIM! Again, God describes HIMSELF as a Terrible God. Furthermore, it is written, that it is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

It is so tricky that so many people today just want to conceive God as the God of love and are not prepared to accept that HE is also a fierce God. Many people are living in the illusion that because God is love, HE will not execute judgment or punish sin! The same God who destroyed the entire world in the time of Noah and saved only Noah (the only person who was found to be righteous in his generation) along with his house; the same God who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and spared only Lot and his daughters (even destroying Lot's wife for disobedience) is still the same God that is alive today and forever will be alive. He is unchangeable.

That same God, because of HIS love, did give up HIS only Son - JESUS Christ. The essence of JESUS is to enable us find reconciliation with God. The purpose of reconciliation is to enable us stay/live in obedience to God. God's love does not give us the license to displease HIM or live in disobedience to HIS word! When we choose to live in disobedience, thinking that God loves us too much to punish our disobedience, we make a very grave mistake!

Jesus instructed that we should NOT fear man, who is able to destroy only the body but that we should fear only HE (God), who is able to destroy the body and after destroying the body, also throw the soul into hell.

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 07/13/15 08:42 AM

That is what I am saying Joe...thank you! Teach but don't shove it down someone's throat

Matthew 10:14

If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.

Tell the truth at all times. The Bible is truth!

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 07/13/15 08:41 AM

I'm not saying don't spread the word or to not speak up for what we believe. I am referring to the manner that it is done.

I understand. Just that there is a very thin line between the two. The bible actually calls sin a sin. If I tell others that what the Bible calls a sin is a sin, then it is not me saying it is a sin ...I am simply saying what the Bible says.

Acts 8 (Simon Peter vs Another Simon)

14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:
15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:
16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)
17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,
19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.
21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.
22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.
23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.
24 Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the LORD for me, that none of these things which ye have spoken come upon me.

Acts 13 (Paul vs the sorcerer):
6 And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Barjesus:
7 Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and desired to hear the word of God.
8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.
9 Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him.
10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
11 And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.
12 Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord.

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 07/13/15 07:29 AM

Love the sinner, but hate the sin...while it is a great quote, wasn't said by Jesus. It was St Augustine that originally said a version of it but it was made famous by Mohandas Gandhi who was Hindu

I was not quoting anyone: Neither Jesus nor anyone else...I was expressing my thoughts. Just coincidence that anyone else you know had said the same thing!!!!

I think the quotations in my post were clearly in quotation marks!!!

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 07/13/15 07:27 AM

I'm not saying don't spread the word or to not speak up for what we believe. I am referring to the manner that it is done.

I understand. Just that there is a very thin line between the two. The bible actually calls sin a sin. If I tell others that what the Bible calls a sin is a sin, then it is not me saying it is a sin ...I am simply saying what the Bible says.

Acts 7:51-60 (Stephen Vs the Jews)

"51 Ye stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.
52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers:
53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.
54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.
55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
59 And they stoned Stephen, he, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 07/13/15 07:16 AM

Additional verses showing clearly that the Bible does not try to be diplomatic about issues of sin:

1 Timothy 5:20: "Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear."

Luke 17:3: "Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him: and if he repent, forgive him.

2 Timothy 4:2 "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

Titus 1:13 "This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;"

Titus 2:15 "These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee."

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 07/13/15 07:07 AM

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 07/13/15 06:51 AM

Maybe people disagee (that's ok. I believe what I believe) but isn't it better to spread the gospel through love and actions than fire and brimstone? If I wasn't a believer..the quickest to turn me ofd of Christianity is the you are going to hell judge, jury and executioners. We aren't without sin. Who are we to condemn people? I might condemn the behavior but not the person.

What happened to the love Jesus taught?

Luke 13:1-3:
1Now on the same occasion there were some present who reported to Him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. 2And Jesus said to them, "Do you suppose that these Galileans were greater sinners than all other Galileans because they suffered this fate? 3"I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish. 4"Or do you suppose that those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them were worse culprits than all the men who live in Jerusalem? 5"I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish."

I bet if it were any follower of Jesus Christ that made the above statement, "I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish", the person would be accused of judging those who presented the report about the Galileans, whose blood, Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices.

...yes we must love all men (hate the sin but love the human being)...indeed this is our duty as Christians! But that love also includes pointing out God's position as stated in the Bible. Warning a person of the consequences of sin is as much a component of loving that person.

Ezekiel 33:8-9 (below):
8"When I say to the wicked, "O wicked man, you will surely die, and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require from your hand. 9"But if you on your part warn a wicked man to turn from his way and he does not turn from his way, he will die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your life."

The Great Commission encompasses telling others about the love that took Jesus to the Cross as well as the consequences of sin, which is death!

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 07/13/15 06:19 AM

Hello sis we can match each oda

Hello, Omogene. You already have one offer here. Overall, I would say....pray to know what God has to say. All the best in Jesus name. Amen!

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 07/08/15 12:07 PM

Hello fellow Christians. is masturbation a sin?

Well if it is I'm doomed, with a capital D ohwell

Joe, you are not doomed.
Pay no attention to the false claim that the Bible forbids it, because the Bible says nothing about it.

Dear Joe,
Hello from me. I advise that you check up the separate thread on "What does the Bible say about masturbation?"

Just like the Bible may not use the word, "Trinity", and yet we do know that the word refers to God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit; So in the same sense, even though the Bible may not use the word "masturbation", we do know that the Bible very clearly condemns Lust. Masturbation is lust. Please cry out to God to deliver you from the practice. God help you and bless you in JESUS name, as you sincerely seek God to take this practice out your life.

Sorry, the thread is "What is Bible position on masturbation?"

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 07/08/15 12:03 PM

Hello fellow Christians. is masturbation a sin?

Well if it is I'm doomed, with a capital D ohwell

Joe, you are not doomed.
Pay no attention to the false claim that the Bible forbids it, because the Bible says nothing about it.

Dear Joe,
Hello from me. I advise that you check up the separate thread on "What does the Bible say about masturbation?"

Just like the Bible may not use the word, "Trinity", and yet we do know that the word refers to God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit; So in the same sense, even though the Bible may not use the word "masturbation", we do know that the Bible very clearly condemns Lust. Masturbation is lust. Please cry out to God to deliver you from the practice. God help you and bless you in JESUS name, as you sincerely seek God to take this practice out your life.

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 07/08/15 09:42 AM

Are u for real

Only God knows who is best.

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 07/08/15 09:41 AM

I am a very honest trust worthy loyal truthful loving and caring man. I want a woman who will love me truely (no games) and i promise to do so in return

Be sure to involve God in your search. HE knows who is best.

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 07/08/15 07:17 AM

Moral is dead gone.

Actually moral may be dead and gone....but God's word will never pass away. He will still hold us accountable for everything!

God bless.

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 07/08/15 07:06 AM

Deliverance does ONLY God when we ABANDON sins and TURN from them..ABANDON them..all other "deliverance" is MADNESS and heresy in our churches.

If we live in sins then we will die in sins.

Illustration for you:

I was a killer-fighter in Syria.
I repented of my mass-murders I commited, however I often like to cut off heads of Arabs in Syria.

Who am I in this case? A Christian or a killer? A killer. For God and people. We cannot fool God. You are a killer/sexual immoral sinner or a HOLY son of God..there is NO THIRD option for you.

Die for your sins or be a pig and dog returning to your vomit and mud pit...We prefer to be sons of God.

Thanks for your input. I understand you very clearly and I agree with you that it is futile to go through deliverance for as long as we remain stuck with sin and refuse to separate from sin.

In this person's posting, it is clear that the person does not want to go on this way and has even tried prayer and resort to God's work without getting free. In this case, there is a force that is stronger than the person and so long as that force remains there, it will be difficult for the person to separate from this uncontrollable desire. Please check the stories of how demons can possess people and make them do things uncontrollably (Mathew Chapters 8 and 9, Mark 5; Luke Chapters 4,8 and 11 and Acts Chapter 16 particularly verses 16-21 (just a few examples).

In the book of book of acts, you will see how that until Paul cast out that spirit from that slave girl, she was helpless about doing the bidding of the demon that possessed her.

There is no harm in going through deliverance. The only problem would be if the delivered person is unwilling to remain clean (allowing Jesus total control and LORDSHIP); in which case, as Jesus said, the demon after roaming would seek to return to the place from which it had been cast out. And if seeing the place swept clean but empty, would gather more demons and go back there; making the state of the person worse than when the initial casting out was done.

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 07/08/15 02:54 AM

I have ssa, I can't feel for a woman like I can for a man. I don't want to have s~x with him, as the lord restrains me by his holy spirit but He allows me to be close via touch or the new word by bromance. I have a sex drive and I can't desire the female sex as God ordained man to have. Reading the bible prayer does not take the desires away.

Hello. I like your openness and sincerity. You already understand very clearly (as obvious in the above), what God's position is.

Do not get discouraged by the fact that Bible reading and prayer has not helped.

Perhaps there's one thing you haven't done? I suggest you look for a Bible centered church with a good deliverance minister and submit yourself to deliverance. The devil is very wicked and opposes EVERYTHING that God wants. He is constantly pushing mankind to follow him in his rebellion against God so that as many as follow him in rebellion against God can end up in the same place that he (the devil) will be forever - hell/Flames of fire: instead of heaven that God would want all mankind to go. The devil controls countless fallen angels, who also have the ability to possess human beings and make them live lives that oppose God's word.

If you have tried everything else (prayer and digesting God's word) in vain, please submit yourself to deliverance.

God bless you. Amen!!1

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 07/08/15 02:40 AM

And punishment for sin is DEATH.

In that case, EVERY person who has posted in this thread is doomed.

" If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us." - 1 John 1:8 (NIV)

Good to also read Romans 6:1-18 (reproduced below):

1What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? 2By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer? 3Or don't you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

5For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his. 6For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with,that we should no longer be slaves to sin - 7because anyone who has died has been set free from sin.

8Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. 9For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. 10The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.

11In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. 12Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires. 13Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness. 14For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

15What then? Shall we sin because we are not under the law but under grace? By no means! 16Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey-whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness? 17But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance. 18You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 07/08/15 02:12 AM
Re: "I'm not quoting 100% but I remember reading that if your body burns you should take a wife (husband)".

Yes, you are correct. One verse I have checked up on this is 1Corrinthians 7:9, which I reproduce below:

"But if they do not have self-control, let them marry; for it is better to marry than to burn with passion".

Jesusmyall's photo
Tue 07/07/15 10:34 AM

The Bible is silent on the topic of masturbation, but that fact doesn't stop some people from reading into the Bible things that aren't there.

1 Thessalonians 4:3-5 (below):
For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God;

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14