Community > Posts By > ChefBadger

ChefBadger's photo
Tue 10/21/08 02:04 PM
Edited by ChefBadger on Tue 10/21/08 02:06 PM
Bergea settle down.offtopic

I have a link for you to check out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misanthrope

I also have a general dislike of humanity but to wish death and harm on people that you dont even know is wrong and immature.
Now get back on topic please.

ChefBadger's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:58 PM
Thank you very much. I greatly appreciate that.

ChefBadger's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:56 PM
It irritates me because noone got a chance to discuss the topic in the first place. And I have seen FAR, FAR worse behavior in the other threads. So that inconsistency is pretty lame.

ChefBadger's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:46 PM
Edited by ChefBadger on Tue 10/21/08 01:51 PM
Why!? Please explain to me how that thread in any way violated the TOS or the forum rules. There were no personal attacks, vulgar language, or flame wars, and yet this was deleted. SO I ask Why. I think that was extremely wrong.

Every post in that thread was on-topic and discussed the facts and opinions of the posters without name calling or trolling and did NOT deserve to be deleted.

ChefBadger's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:38 PM
Crippled Masters is some seriously cheesy Kung-Fu goodness.

And I would say almost any movie written by Shane Black could be on this list.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000948/

ChefBadger's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:25 PM
Tango and Cash was hilarious.

I will add "Hudson Hawk", "Harley Davidson & the Marlboro Man"

ChefBadger's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:10 PM
I will always have words for those who do evil under the guise of "righteousness". Taking away someone's freedom to celebrate love is disturbingly ignorant and evil.

ChefBadger's photo
Tue 10/21/08 03:54 AM
God supposedly created man in his perfect image right?

Uh so why do we need to have appendixes and tonsils removed and some people have to wear glasses. Guess it wasnt so good after all.

ChefBadger's photo
Tue 10/21/08 02:16 AM
Edited by ChefBadger on Tue 10/21/08 02:18 AM
yeah Mir seems to be coasting, whats up with that.
Nogiuera does seem to be taking it more seriously but thats just how Mir is so ya never know...

And also Jay...I wouldnt wanna call Frank Mir a couch either:laughing:

ChefBadger's photo
Tue 10/21/08 02:14 AM
The UFC threads are in the sports forum fyi

ChefBadger's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:51 AM
Edited by ChefBadger on Tue 10/21/08 02:07 AM
yeah all that, or just read my quote above from a philosopher that had already figured that one out about 300 years before the FICTIONAL figure of Jesus supposedly existed.

ChefBadger's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:45 AM
grumble Stoopid empty pipes grumble

ChefBadger's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:27 AM
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then He is not omnipotent.
Is He able but not willing?
Then He is malevolent.
Is He both able, AND willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is He neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God.

- Epicurus

ChefBadger's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:05 AM
Edited by ChefBadger on Tue 10/21/08 01:33 AM
And I also keep my religious beliefs to myself because I HAVE NO PLACE JUDGING ANYONE BUT MYSELF.

And about 90% of all the WARS in the history of the world were started by Churches and Religions spreading hate, fear, and ignorance. Because that's how they stay in power.

What blows my mind is the audacity of people that think its their duty to rob others of their individual right to happiness. You should be ashamed of yourself and your ignorance, but thats between you and what your so-called morals.

edit: And at the end of the day Gay people should have EVERY RIGHT to be as miserable as the rest of the Married people in this puritanicaly repressed country...

And Brittany Spears :laughing:rofl:laughing:
PERFECT example of how NOT sacred this "institution" of marriage is treated. So exactly HOW does Gays marrying tarnish that? Hahahahahahaha... "Gay marriage is a threat to families" whatta joke.

ChefBadger's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:33 AM
Edited by ChefBadger on Tue 10/21/08 12:58 AM

Agreed but that's why the state gave them civil (something idk) but it give them all the rights of marriage but not the tittle that is sacred

How is it sacred when the divorce rate in this country is over 50%? rofl
And also who the hell are you to tell people that you dont even know that they cant express their love for each other in a way that THEY might consider to be sacred.

it also cracks me up about their campain becasue they use "MARRAIGE FOR ALL EQUALITY FOR ALL" but there has to be boundries so who is to say a pedofile can't marru a little girl (hey marriage all) or a brother and sister or even a man and his horse (marriage for all)

Now thats just stupid.
Ever heard of statutory rape? Its because there are already laws in place to protect MINORS. Like a minor cant even enter a marriage without PARENTAL CONSENT. And sex with animals is also illegal since an animal cant give consent and therefore it constitutes animal abuse. But you'd know all this if your church wasnt so busy burning books and spreading lies.
But yeah thanks for confusing the issue by trying to link homosexuality (which ISNT a choice) to bestiality and pedophilia.

it shouldnt be denied no! but why do they need to marry? there are no biological children. honestly i dont care if theyre gay, really, but why get married? what purpose does it serve beyond saying this is my husband,etc. it seems like its more os they can SAY theyre married rather than being able to be married.

Aw come on, I know your smarter than that. Its way more indepth than that. Lets say your girlfriend gets hurt and is in the hospital. You dont get to talk to the doctors, or have any say about her treatment or best interests because your not MARRIED. Thats just one instance. I can think of a lot more, like Inheritance Law, which isnt covered by a civil union. You would want your money and stuff to go to your spouse and family right?

Prop 8 is effing wrong because it is legalized discrimination against AMERICAN CITIZENS. Which happens to be UNCONSTITUTIONAL. And there are a ton of legal and financial reasons that aren't covered by a civil union. This doesnt even scratch the surface of the churches pathetic "moral" argument anyway. How about explaing to me how a SUBJECTIVE set of rules like MORALS should be made into legislation that purposely denies legal rights to a group of people that are (GASP!) different than you. Thats great you have gay friends, Im sure being able to say that helps you sleep at night. Though I wonder what they think of you wanting to take away their right to marry whom they choose.

ChefBadger's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:18 PM
Beware the dreaded triple post...

ChefBadger's photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:57 PM
I woulda switched over to Linux ages ago if I could get friggin I-tunes to work with it frustrated

ChefBadger's photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:52 PM
I might have to go see it. But what else is playing thats good.

rofl
rofl
rofl

ChefBadger's photo
Mon 10/20/08 08:53 PM

Just because women leave money on my nightstand in the morning, it doesn't make me a whore does it?

It could also mean you've been visited by the tooth fairy :tongue:

I look at it as a tip. smokin

ChefBadger's photo
Mon 10/20/08 08:38 PM
You will be pleasantly surprised by the lack of guidos on here. :banana: