Community > Posts By > thaylandw

thaylandw's photo
Mon 07/28/08 01:51 PM

Joshua - I don't understand why you feel the guy has every right to be jealous of her friends. He does not. If he doesn't trust her, there is something deeply wrong with the relationship to begin with. If he is insecure, that is his problem and he needs to check himself. She should not back away from her friends because he has problems. He needs to work on his own problems or he is never going to be able to have a trusting, adult relationship. She has done nothing wrong; the issues are his. He needs to grow up.

I agree completely.No one should have to end friendships because someone elses jealousy or insecurity..It starts there and pretty soon its family hes jealous of and making her choose between the family and him....
i never said give up on her friends. i said disapear for a while.... its what we have to do sometimes. when you are with some one we all have to make some sort of compromise thats that. shes not going to abandon her friends and they wont abandon her. WORK on the relationship , you already have established one with your friends, take the boy with you.... no ultimatums , just work on it. im just one person here and my opinion is not the only one that will work for you.it might not at all, i just strongly believe that people GIVE UP TO EASILY THES DAYS LOOKING FOR THE EASY ANSWER WHEN THERE ISN'T ONE.

peace be with you

joshua

thaylandw's photo
Mon 07/28/08 01:46 PM

If I was your boyfriend, I'd have wonder why you have to hang out with your guy friends? Is he lacking something you get from hanging out with your guy friends?

I'll have to disagree with the others that he's being insecure. How would you like it if he was hanging out with his gal pals all the time? Are you sure you could say in all honesty that you'd have no problem with that? Somehow I doubt it.
you know this type of question is so ****ing old...it pisses me off. the shoe is not on the other foot. it is what it is. no questions about it. if the person has had an experience like this he would or she would EMPATHIZE with the other person. give-give, thats what its always about.... if you see the glass as half empty you will never be disapointed but you will never try, if you see the glass as half full you will be let down and always risk your emotions, but if you see it as a half a glass you will always be able to see it clearly for what it is.

peace be with you

joshua

thaylandw's photo
Mon 07/28/08 01:41 PM

Joshua - I don't understand why you feel the guy has every right to be jealous of her friends. He does not. If he doesn't trust her, there is something deeply wrong with the relationship to begin with. If he is insecure, that is his problem and he needs to check himself. She should not back away from her friends because he has problems. He needs to work on his own problems or he is never going to be able to have a trusting, adult relationship. She has done nothing wrong; the issues are his. He needs to grow up.
he has every right!!!!! cause they are his feelings!!!! his alone. no it is not this girls fault. I think he does trust her... hes just having a hard time letting go of the **** girls from his past. His problem. however if this girl likes him she will be willing to work on it with him.So many people these days are so damn selfish , all they think is "i'm not getting what i want, ill find someone who can", besides in my first comment , i was saying is that they BOTH need to work on their communication and get it out and LEARN to trust one another. relationships are not easy.... we have to work on them ... its the way it is. Can't give up cause you aren't trusted.
did you give up when a friend or a family member didn't trust you... no.... you worked on it.. sometimes one way but you still worked on. so if you are not willing you shouldn't even be in a relationship.

peace be with you

joshua

thaylandw's photo
Mon 07/28/08 05:05 AM
All you need is love, love is like oxygen, love is a many splendid thing, love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love.

peace be with you

joshua

thaylandw's photo
Mon 07/28/08 05:01 AM
you know thats the sad thing in todays day and age , people give up way to ****ing easily.if relationships were easy what would be the point,,,****!! my mother and father use to do this all the time ( fall in and out of love ) but they worked it out. If you give up , im sorry, it shows lack of character , give it your best shot, try really really try, then if all else fails try again.some day (if the two of you are still together) you will be glad you did.

peace be with you

joshua

thaylandw's photo
Mon 07/28/08 04:54 AM
my ex-wife and i are 9yrs apart and she left me for a younger guy.shes 22 now hes 19. so yeah its got to be a connection thing i have dated girls ranging from 19 to 36 as of late. im 31. i dont understand the mechanics of it i just accept it . it makes life a whole lot easier that way for me.

peace be with you

joshua

thaylandw's photo
Mon 07/28/08 04:51 AM
the second chance is an easy way to allow yourself to be vulnerable again. if you are ready for it do it. but only that one time... you can only be a victim once,after thet youre a volunteer . just my opinion.

peace be with you

joshua

thaylandw's photo
Mon 07/28/08 04:46 AM
you know nice guys do finish last. thats because they are nice. being well mannered and polite is one thing being a fool is another.now with your 9yr relationship i empathize with you man... couldn't see it coming. as far as me saying "fool". well you know what they say, "never leave a fool with his money" try being a jerk, a polite ass. it works... speak your mind. say what you got to say.you will find women respect a guy who thinks and acts for him self and yet is kind enough to walk them to the door. try asking them to pay for half the date...let them participate in it.... they like their independence...give it to them... if they cant do that , for gods sake it is the 21st century , they shouldn't be dating.

peace be with you

joshua

thaylandw's photo
Mon 07/28/08 04:34 AM
thats funny.... i mean really funny.
i should put another photo up . wouldn't want people thinking im a 10 yr old.lol

peace be with you

joshua

thaylandw's photo
Mon 07/28/08 04:33 AM
each group of friends has an un-written law. it is this guys do not date their friends ex. simple , right? no. its a pride thing. and us guys have a whole lot of it. we puff out our chest to show who is the big "****" in the hen house. but once in a while a guy can't help himself.... it happens all too often. a fight breaks out , someone gets their ass kicked and there is that "high school soap opera", the one thing that most dont get is that after that is all done guys usually end up going back to being friends, usually , not always. friends are friends for a reason. its dumb i know its just the way it goes. us guys have accepted this for yrs.

peace be with you

joshua

thaylandw's photo
Mon 07/28/08 04:24 AM

you no i just went through this problem with my friend and i was just like you no he isnt the one for you but i support you and will be here when all fails , it failed and i was there .

oops lol, she has the answer .your her friend not her mother. friends stick it out through thick and thin.we always support our friends even when we do not agree with what they are doing.

peace be with you

joshua

thaylandw's photo
Mon 07/28/08 04:22 AM

you no i just went through this problem with my friend and i was just like you no he isnt the one for you but i support you and will be here when all fails , it failed and i was there .

thaylandw's photo
Mon 07/28/08 04:20 AM
well you women really have all the power with us shy types. well im only shy with the ones i like. but any way.... just take him some where and spill the beans get out there... the longer you two do not talk the further apart the two of you will grow. i dont think you want that. besides it will give you two something to talk about. get it out there girl.

peace be with you

joshua

thaylandw's photo
Mon 07/28/08 04:16 AM
yeah i lost a good friend recently. we were inseparable , but in the last few months he started to just be mean and stopped hanging out with me... i dont know why.... i am sad and confused by this.... he says if i dont know , i dont need to know. what kind of answer is that. not very strait forward.

peace be with you

joshua

thaylandw's photo
Mon 07/28/08 04:12 AM
i think the healthiest relationship is one based off friendship. i dont start dating some one and become their friend later ... i become friends with some one and maybe date them. its silly is what it is. but the way its worded is weird to me ... cause.... a friendship is a relationship. and there really are so many kinds of relationships. but lovers who were friends first stay friends.

peace be with you

joshua

thaylandw's photo
Mon 07/28/08 04:05 AM
ok well here is an easy and strait forward answer ...i think every one of you is wrong...other than the fact that the guy is totally jealous... he has every right to be... but it is not your fault and no you are not the other girls he has had in his life. he needs to chill. you need not talk to your guy friends about it cause it is a thing between the both of you... it will make him feel insecure and not want to hang with you and you guy friends. plus it is disrespectful towards him don't drop your friends but if you disappear for a lil while with minimal contact your friends will understand... pay a little more attention to the bf, it will help him... its all apart of being in a relationship. compromise and growth.. if you cant do that you might be stuck in this rut for some time.

now its not all on you either ... he needs to get over himself ... he is not the center of this relationship. tell him to grow a pair ... buck up... come hang out with you and your friends .... he needs to deal with it. it doesn't matter that you have guy friends you are with him. if he cant get it through his head then yes.... you can only do so much.... and then will it be honorable and right to leave him you can not bring yourself down. but i have a feeling with a little bit of work and patience the two of you will learn a lot from this and grow as individuals.

i have said my piece , there really is no easy answer cause it requires a little bit of effort from the both of you. hoped i could help.

peace be with you

joshua:smile:

thaylandw's photo
Mon 07/28/08 03:52 AM
um.... Wow.... you take great pictures. you have great genes ....

joshua

thaylandw's photo
Mon 07/28/08 03:49 AM
its all good beautiful.... with or with out long hair , you are gorgeous and any guy who can't see that is a fool. besides.... change is good it helps us grow. even the tiniest changes. you look good girl

joshua