mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 09/12/09 10:48 PM
Steals childrens toys for carny shootouts

mygenerationbaby's photo
Mon 08/24/09 05:19 PM
I called the 911 office and asked them for their office number so I could apply for a dispatcher job. For real.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Mon 08/24/09 05:15 PM
Very Funny my role model, now can you give me a job?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:48 PM
Just popped in here for the first time...This is the best chat room I have ever seen!! For real, now who wants to be president?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:48 PM
It's all good. Hey, how about those FRACTALS, huh? By studying the fractal patterns mathematically in nature is the new trend in finding disease, early cancer detection, and in calculating quantities such as how much CO2 is used by a rain forest.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sun 08/16/09 09:23 PM

Just like Republicans, sorry but it's true in 2009. Trying to rip the whole system down by yelling at the top of their lungs!? Hey, the U.S. of A. voted the man in, like it or not. Let's try and work with what we've got. (Giving peace and caring a chance for the first time since the sixties.)

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sun 08/16/09 09:21 PM
Edited by mygenerationbaby on Sun 08/16/09 09:21 PM

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sun 08/16/09 09:15 PM
I found a calico cat at the humane society who had 6 toes. I paid for him and took him home but he ran away, too wild! Anybody see him? His name of course was Six Toes Calico Cat.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sun 08/16/09 09:11 PM
Edited by mygenerationbaby on Sun 08/16/09 09:11 PM
What is the strangest thing that has ever happened to you?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:13 PM
Edited by mygenerationbaby on Sat 08/15/09 11:13 PM
I read that only 2% of online job offers are legitimate jobs. Flexjobs has a BBB accreditation, but still you have to pay for the program. I like to see what I am paying for, don't you?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:03 PM
Yeah, Hyway man didn't leave any for us. Good job though, hwy man thanks. How about one for hyway man. Is road kill dangerous? If not, then does it taste sanfordized?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:46 PM
Sure, life has been a fantastic journey. Especially the sports, Go get 'em tiger! I'm looking forward to the next one. Next time I will be more brave. Not take so many troubles to heart. Film more of it. Laugh and love a lot more. And avoid the sloths. How about you Mike? We are waiting with baited breath...:wink: :tongue: happy

mygenerationbaby's photo
Mon 08/10/09 02:33 PM

Wears Soap-On-A-Rope to parties

Millionairess who invented soap on a rope

mygenerationbaby's photo
Mon 08/10/09 02:30 PM
Rock Soup

mygenerationbaby's photo
Fri 08/07/09 02:14 PM
What have we learned about online jobs? That is the question. What I've learned is there is no reason a company should have to charge you a fee or make you order an intstructon manual before you try it out. Also, they should be verified by the BBB (symbol will be displayed on their website, BBB certified.) Some jobs don't tell you exactly what they sell and/or what is expected of you. and the "chats" are really prepackaged phrases they use to draw you in to buying a program. Anyone with me out there?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 08/01/09 12:41 AM
getting ready to post some of her fabric art in her profile...yes, i peeked, 'my bad. Hey am I right though?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Thu 07/30/09 09:21 PM
Don't all come running at once now! You'll be sorry, this Honduran guy was hot!!

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:03 PM
Winning the Tour De France, Go Go Go!!

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 05/26/09 07:48 PM
Pretty Sad. You'd think we'd have more to say as we go along. This thread is a real bummer for future generations. Do we have any topics. The 60's Or... Disco? State of the Union? Condition of the planet? How about Rock and Roll, Baby?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Tue 05/26/09 07:33 PM
Hiding American Flags in his pants for an assault on past present future Assholes of the World. Good Job, Man!!