Community > Posts By > AtariBaby

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 05:04 PM

:smile: Why do so many people have a fear of clowns?:smile:
Stephen King "IT".

Ronald McDonald is frightening!!!!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:55 PM

Actually for me...Spending the day with my son...
drinker To Nekred drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:50 PM
If you are young dont rush in too quickly.
Here is a few pointers. Not from me being gay cos I am not, it just comes from common sense:

If you masturbate to both boys and girls at different times then you are just confused to your sexuality.
If you masturbate to males all the time and enjoy being around males then it is likely you are gay.
If you feel guilty after you finish masturbating to guys then you will most likely end up straight!!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:13 PM

pitty... I think Im getting sick...someone come take care of metears
Is there any doctors present??????????

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:11 PM

Its either that or have a very VERY strong chat to your (so called) Friend. They may have a genuine reason. Give them the chance to explain.

No, if he could not have made it knowing my situation last night, then he should have called my cell phone. HE is the one that told me to get off the train in the first place!
Oh I see. DEFINETELY CHANGE YOUR NUMBER!!!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:06 PM

That some people are just meant to go through their lives alone?..I have always heard that they is someone out there for everyone..but I don't think that's true at all.
I think you are quite correct. So if you are not here for anybody I guess you must search your soul as to why you are here. Find that and don't let go!!flowers

My original purpose for coming here was to find someone..but that's never going to happen..I've got too many issues that guys don't want to deal with..it took me awhile to come to terms with being alone forever but I finally have..I only came back here this time because I get bored.
Lady I am not talking about a dating site, I am on about life!!!!!!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:02 PM
Life is like an erection, the more you think about it the harder it gets.drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:00 PM
Its either that or have a very VERY strong chat to your (so called) Friend. They may have a genuine reason. Give them the chance to explain.

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 03:57 PM
Goodnight Maureenodrinker

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 03:47 PM

A lot of people will not relocate due to jobs and family...I can get that...I would not want to leave my kids and grandbabies...just me.
I understand the issue with kids!!

But there is a lot of people on the site who has no kids but allow jobs to stand in their way. If there was a chance of real happiness why let a job get in the way of it!! JMO

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 03:42 PM

That some people are just meant to go through their lives alone?..I have always heard that they is someone out there for everyone..but I don't think that's true at all.
I think you are quite correct. So if you are not here for anybody I guess you must search your soul as to why you are here. Find that and don't let go!!flowers

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 03:36 PM
I do see on the forums that a lot of people are experiencing difficulties in the dating game because of distance!!

Why?????

I would give anything to relocate and start a new life somewhere!!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 03:20 PM

What do you do when someone views your profile?

A. View theirs
B. Initiate contact via mail
C. Erase it
D. Wait for them to mail you
E. View theirs in stealth mode
F. Other
G. Nobody cares (requested by tim)

Question for the guy's: Do you reply back with a nice mail or do you think the ladies should mail first?
Question for the gal's: Do you reply back with a mail or do you think the guy's should mail first?

What is this (E.) stealth mode you speak of hmmmm??bigsmile
It allows you to view others profiles without them knowing that you viewed it.
Its in settings on your account page!

Its the pervs paradise. I think it is stupid to view a profile in stealth. Its a dating site. the idea is to let others know we are looking!!!!!!!!!!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 03:05 PM

make others feel good?
Sometimes it is good to hear the truth like when a secret admirer opens up and lets their feelings known to you!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 03:01 PM

In answer to one of your questions, yes there are real love stories out there. My parents had one. Interupted by WWII, my Dad being MIA/POW but came home and married my Mother. They were married 52 years when he died. I grew up with a wonderful example of love and respect. I was blessed to have that for the 12 yrs of marriage prior to my husbands death.
:heart: It can exist :heart:

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 02:54 PM
No way! Not without a vocal exchange first!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 02:48 PM

Please add......

G: Nobody cares

No problem.............it is done.

i meant jim but called you tim!!

drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 02:23 PM
Edited by AtariBaby on Sun 08/03/08 02:46 PM
What do you do when someone views your profile?

A. View theirs
B. Initiate contact via mail
C. Erase it
D. Wait for them to mail you
E. View theirs in stealth mode
F. Other
G. Nobody cares (requested by tim)

Question for the guy's: Do you reply back with a nice mail or do you think the ladies should mail first?
Question for the gal's: Do you reply back with a mail or do you think the guy's should mail first?

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 02:11 PM

I agree. Relationships are extremely hard but my point is should a relationship be such hard work if you have found the "one"!!

If the relationship is hard, they aren't the "one"
Yes, my point exactly. I agree!!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 02:07 PM

Love is depicted as romantic and passionate, and totally enveloping when written about by poets and depicted by artist... In the real world. love is easy, relatinships are hard. When people put their own expectations and demands in a relatinoship that's whn it gets bad.

I read tarot cards and I did a reading for a girl the other day, she was worried that her family did not like her fiance' my advise to her, (without the cards) was to keep them out of it, 2 people in a relatinship is hard enough, but to put 3 others in the equation is impossible.

I have one rule for all of my relationships, friends, family and romantic... RESPECT. If you give it to me, you'll get it in return.It's also about compromise, you have to compromise in situations, not compromise yourself for a situation, if you're not happy about something, take the appropriate measures to make you happy first, if the other person can't see that, they aren't the one for you.
I agree. Relationships are extremely hard but my point is should a relationship be such hard work if you have found the "one"!!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25