Community > Posts By > AtariBaby

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:41 PM
Suffer Demon

At first encounters people will flee from suffer demon when in fact all he wants to do is to take away any wounds that are inflicted on your body and use them for his own gratification. He will heal you completely if you (are brave enough to) touch his head!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:36 PM
Hexadaria Medusa

Removing the myth of the medusa of old, hexadaria is only too kind in offering everyone help and advice. Never be stuck for water transport when she is around. The queen of seas is a sea farers most favoured ally!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:30 PM
Card = The beast of burden

Consisting of two rival darklords who fought each other many times on the battlefield and slaughtered many innocents. Their punishment is to serve each other for eternity within one body.
Weakness: Both are blind!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:24 PM
Card ; savage gnoll

Identified as the fair maiden of the gnoll kingdom. Vain and insecure!! Do not insult her beauty, if you are brave to do so, it will be your last insult of your existence.

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:20 PM
Card ; Buzz'ark Starstorm

A close ally to seb hammerknight. Do not be fooled by his friendliness and jokes of old. Behind the innocent exterior lurks a highly experienced mercenary of the seas!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:14 PM
Card: The possessed fighter

A fighter like no other. He has the uncanny ability to perfectly recreate your fighting style and use all the counters in your arsenal against you. His only weakness is in yielding weaponary!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 11:42 AM
Edited by AtariBaby on Thu 07/31/08 11:45 AM

Just my total and utter honest opinion.

I do share the view of a totally peaceful world just not the means we are using to achieve it!!

I wish all sodiers of all walks were back home with their families enjoying life with their loved ones!!

(Edited by Mod)

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 11:24 AM

Hmmmm. Over a month huh? Damn. Can we like change the guidelines of this thread?laugh
Yes of course you can. Please feel free!!

drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 11:13 AM
http://askbobrankin.com/convert_itunes_to_mp3_format.html

Then convert your mp3 tunes to cd format!!

Hope this helps!!

drinker

Ps Most of the itunes are protected but this above information will help you!!!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 11:01 AM

Keep the food and litterbox near each other!!

If you catch the kitten peeing elsewhere, take a sample of it and put it into the litterbox and put her in with it!! This will mark her territory and she should go to the litterbox all the time from now on unless she is really caught short!!

Thank you.... unfortunately I could not sample the comforter one... but I got what you mean. We have been putting her in the litterbox, but she jumps right out. I am checking when I get home to see if there is anything in there. My older cat didn't use it yesterday either....so I suppose it is possible she did it as she was mad there is another cat... but I doubt it. The older cat is lazy.... so she usually pees at night when she drags herself from the basement (she can't stand the heat) and eats and drinks.
A "he" cat will be more sensitive to another cats urine/faeces so maybe a new box. This will only last a while. He will adjust in time!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 10:54 AM
Edited by AtariBaby on Thu 07/31/08 10:57 AM
Keep the food and litterbox near each other!!

If you catch the kitten peeing elsewhere, take a sample of it and put it into the litterbox and put her in with it!! This will mark her territory and she should go to the litterbox all the time from now on unless she is really caught short!!

EDIT You will probably need to use a new litterbox for the new kitten as it (especially being a he) may not use the other cats litterbox for a while anyway!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 10:41 AM
Edited by AtariBaby on Thu 07/31/08 10:46 AM
I think they may only be for Ipod!!

Did you google to get some info!!

google; itunes conversion to cd.

there is loads of info on there that will point you in the right direction.

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 10:20 AM
Edited by AtariBaby on Thu 07/31/08 10:23 AM
I am as blind as a bat. I have been wearing glasses since i was 4 years old!!
Its not so bad lately, I have had the same prescription this past 6 years but then i suppose I am at the worst end of the list!!! It cant really get any worse!!

I do possess an incredible instinct of smell!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 10:15 AM
Violatile when exposed to extreme tempretures!!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 10:07 AM
We will count relationship as 1 month plus.

I have had two. Both failed!!

Third time lucky!!

drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 10:03 AM
The photograph of my child whilst still in the womb!!

And all my consoles and games of course!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:59 AM
Deceit!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:57 AM
Its thursday evening here guys n gals and still no word and I have to go into the bank tomorrow. I might wear in my balaclava!! Maybe that is a bad idea due to the nature of the place!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:52 AM

I always felt that girls go for the bad boys as if it were a challenge to try and make them good.
Like good versus evil.
Bad boys and bad girls are just people who lose interest in a relationship over time. It is most likely due to sexual relations or no sex being offered.

Trust your instincts. If you get a feeling that this is not quite right just dump em and move on. Try not to let them take a piece of you.

I think it is harder for the girls to find someone nice than it is for the boys. Most girls (not all) are good natured whereas the buck (not all but alot) is all about bragging rights!!

I cannot count how many young females sexual activities were discussed across a table of beers.I was ashamed to be sitting at the table. I did leave it! Its immoral!!!!!!!

It has nothing to do with trying to make them good. It is for the fun and excitement they bring with them. We just forget they also bring pain and heartbreak with them.
What fun and exictement? Doing drugs, speeding in cars, robbing places, us good guys do that aswell but care for the girls feelings!!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:44 AM
Here is some info on "spore".

NEWS

Spore Will Be Done in Roughly a Week

Producer Thomas Vu says the game is almost ready for manufacturing.
By Kris Pigna, 07/30/2008

Here are words you may have long since lost hope in ever reading: EA Maxis' Spore is almost done. No, really -- the massively ambitious game of player-guided evolution (first announced in 2005) is about a week away from going gold and heading for mass production, said producer Thomas Vu to CNET (via Shacknews). That would put it on schedule for the previously announced September 7 release date.

And if Electronic Arts CEO John Riccitiello has his way, Spore's release will only be the beginning of a new franchise on par with the prolific success of The Sims. "We've got a clear, obvious, and very compelling post-launch monetization opportunity," said Riccitiello (with almost ominous language) during a conference call. Part of the plan could include enough expansion packs to warrant a specific Spore label, the same way The Sims series has its own publishing label.

"This is a game where basically, the parts are what make the sum of the product work," Riccitiello said. "Job one is to make the launch successful and making sure we have the right to ask that question [about expansions and more content] down the road."

As far as having enough Spore releases to warrant its own label, EA is already off to a good start -- this is one of the few games to ever have a retail release before the game itself was completed, with the launch of the Spore Creature Creator last month. "The content people are making has astounded us," said Vu of the creatures that players have made in the game so far. "They've challenged us in a way we hadn't conceived...We'll spend two hours on a piece of content we'll ship with the game, and we'll see players spend 20 hours on a piece of content."

With what we've seen made with the Creature Creator so far, hell, we're pretty astounded, too.

Thanks to the guys at 1up.com

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25