Community > Posts By > AtariBaby

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 04:24 PM

Rick chick chick congatay, I went to the back, congatay,I saw a hen, congatay, with ten little chickens

rofl

Grabbing the bowl from Ald'seran, runs off in the general direction of the witch's cave. Mumbling, "Rick chick chick congatay, I went to the back, congatay,I saw a hen, congatay, with ten little chickens... Rick chick chick congatay, I went to the back, congatay,I saw a hen, congatay, with ten little chickens..."
rofl

The witch immediately strikes out and kills him. "Be silent" she snarls and draws her attention to the three intrepid warriors. She

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 04:16 PM
Hello, how are you??

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 04:13 PM
Photo of my girlfriendflowerforyoublushing

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 04:06 PM

No, I dont hide it from anyone. My g/f knows I am here on it. Just for the forums!!

You have a GF now? huh When did that happen?
Hi mysmyka, Her good selfflowerforyou is not a member here. She resides on the same land as me!! It happened very recently!! It was a complete surprise to me!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 03:58 PM

We have already talked about this, if it wasn't meant to be, we will remain the bestus of friends regardless. But things will work out, we are too right for each other for them not to.bigsmile

drinker Peccy and lilangeldrinker
drinker lilangel and peccydrinker

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 03:55 PM
"No" replies Sald Morack. Ald'seran stares at the shapeshifter with great pity. The shapeshifter releases a tear from its eye. The poor creature is constipated. Ald'seran suggests to

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 03:50 PM
...will we lose them from mingle2.com?

But nah, They will work out!!flowerforyou
It will be a massive wedding list!!flowerforyou

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 03:43 PM
No, I dont hide it from anyone. My g/f knows I am here on it. Just for the forums!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 03:32 PM
taking a crap.Ald'seran approaches the figure cautiously. The shapeshifter seems somewhat in pain. Ald'seran calls out to Sald Morack "Have you got any

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 03:00 PM

Atari,
You believe soldiers are murderers hiding behind a flag? Let me ask you this...Do you enjoy your freedom? I think we should all be extremely grateful to our soldiers past and present for the freedoms we have. JMHO
Yes I do believe that soldiers are murderers hiding behind a flag in protection of their morals.

From the very first day my country was created there was freedom until people with arms invaded. So no, the soldiers (akin to the old invaders) have not encouraged freedom, they simply took it away from us. Freedom was the first day of creation!! It is everyones right to have freedom.
I dont thank people that murder. It was them that destroyed freedom in the first place!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 02:52 PM

If u had seen the videos all over the net after it happened u would see that his own countrymen hanged him. That's the way they execute over there along with beheading.
Personally I think after the things he did, he got exactly what he deserved. Gassing women and children, that's barbaric.

Somebody told me that an American said he done those awful things!!!!what

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 02:51 PM

<---- slowly backs out of the room

<----- runs out of the room to call homeland security to put AtariBaby on the Federal Watch List.

:laughing: I am already on it. I checked!!

Seemingly my peace loving antics have made me public enemy number one. John Lennon would turn in his grave!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 01:44 PM
To the housewife in New Brunswick.Not PLK1966.

I could post up a million articles showing you how torturous the US army are. Murder is murder no matter what way you look at it. The Americans have murdered too in barbaric ways. There is evil all over the world. Yes that includes American hearts, Irish hearts and all hearts everywhere!!

The five defining life forces that offered to die for me. We will excuse Jesus from this. The british murdered my fellow countrymen.
All soldiers who kill are murderers but cower in behind the righteousness of a flag!!

War breeds hatred, hatred breeds murder, murder breeds murder.

But above all, I DON'T CARE what way you are feeling much the same way you dont care about what I feel!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 01:20 PM
Haircut 100

laugh I was very young!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 01:15 PM

In a few days or sooner perhaps, I will have the next 10 cards available.

Prepare yourself to write about mercenaries. These folks fight for anyone for a good bag of gold!

cheersdrinker

Mercernaries will be fun to address!!

drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:58 PM

It was a strong message to the middle east; don't mess with the oil companies!
Do you think America is in someway responsible for the toppling of the Twin Towers??

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:53 PM
The hanging of Saddam Hussein appeared barbaric.
Was this a good approach to strengthen relations with the middle east or was it a very strong message to the middle east??

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:38 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-OpIXfXKO8
says no longer available....

Works fine for me!
Try your other address bar!

The Bush Administration has been paying Oreilly, and company to air programs to spread their propaganda!

They have been paying them and writing the scripts!!

ummmm...this is really news to anyone?
I thought everyone knew this!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:30 PM
Murder is murder.
Hate crimes? Whoever thought up that one possessed very little or, to be precise, no logic at all!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 10:54 AM
No oceans but sat at many a beautiful lake!!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25