Community > Posts By > dixielee

dixielee's photo
Sat 09/20/08 12:53 AM
It's pissing you off simply because you're allowing it. YOU controll your emotions and other's can only bother you if you allow it. Chanches are he knows this already and is simply playing his little macho game for that reason and with you getting pissed.... guess who's winning?

dixielee's photo
Sat 09/20/08 12:49 AM
I rather enjoy being single and besides finding those who are truly honest is like finding chickens with teeth.... LMAO

dixielee's photo
Sat 09/20/08 12:46 AM
Why is it that so many, men and women, talk a good talk in e-mails and chats and yet just when you think you might be hitting it off and want to meet in person they disappear? Sometimes even rude enough to stand up their dates. slaphead

dixielee's photo
Sat 09/20/08 12:41 AM
After the bar tender closed down her bar and got home she received a call, "Ma'am, what time do you open in the morning"? She replied, "I open at ten a.m." A few hours later she's awakened by
the phone and a drunk slurs, "Yeah, maa'aam, whaat time ya open in da mornin'"? The owner answers, "Hell it doesn't matter your drunk ass isn't coming in". The drunk replied, "In hell, lady, I want da hell outta here, ya locked me in and you're outta liquor".

dixielee's photo
Sat 09/20/08 12:29 AM
Mickey and Minnie stand in front of the divorce judge. The judge reads over the papers and says to Mickey, "It says here you want a divorce because you believe Minnie is crazy". Mickey replies, "I didn't say she was crazy I said she was f'ing Goofy".

dixielee's photo
Sat 09/20/08 12:24 AM
OMG.... That cracked me up....

laugh

dixielee's photo
Sat 09/20/08 12:17 AM
Edited by dixielee on Sat 09/20/08 12:19 AM
A teacher tells her class, "Today I am going to check your train of thought with a small experiment. I have behind my back a fruit. It's round and red, what is it"?

Little Mary yell's, "It's an apple". The teacher replies, "No, it's a tomato but I like the way you think".

Next the teacher says, "I have another fruit behind my back that is yellow, what is it"?

Jack replies, "It's a banana". The teacher states, "No, it's a lemon, but I like the way you think".

From the back of the class room Billy stands and asks if he can try that. Knowing Billy's a trouble maker the teacher hesitated but then relents. Billy stands, shoves his hand deep inside his pants and says, "Ok class I have something in my hand. It's round, hard and has a head on it, what is it"? The teacher gasped and said, "Billy we will have none of that in my class room". Billy calmly pulls his hand out of his pocket and says, "Teacher, it's only a quarter but I like the way you think"......

dixielee's photo
Sat 09/20/08 12:04 AM
The family next door to little Billy gave birth to a child who didn't have any ears. Billy's father explained this but knowing how mouthy Billy is told him, "Son, you so much as even say the word 'ears' and I'm gonna beat you to death".

As little Billy admired the baby he states, "He sure does have little fingers and toes and pretty little nose too". The partents thank him. Billy asks, "Can he see really well"? And the parents replied, "Yes, we were very blessed as he has 20/20 vision". Billy replies, "Good thing he would be screwed if he needed glasses".

dixielee's photo
Fri 09/19/08 11:56 PM
Edited by dixielee on Fri 09/19/08 11:58 PM
Two old drunks stumble out of a bar and notice a dog licking himself. One drunk slurs, "dammm wish I cud do dat". The second drunk replies, "I would pet him first if I were you".

dixielee's photo
Fri 09/19/08 11:27 PM
Good morning folks I'm Shannon, I live in the Nashville area and am new to this site. I've tried a couple other sites but found that most people there weren't actually serious about wanting to meet and make new friends. I'm still having a hard time figuring this one out. Isn't that why we're here in the first place...huh

Hoping to make new friends and just maybe.. love

dixielee's photo
Fri 09/19/08 11:19 PM
Can we agree to disagree? LOL In my opinion,
true love does exist but it is fragile, so precious and yet so taken for granted that it is fleeting. Even the word itself is grossly abused: "I love my car", "I love my dog", "I love my new jeans"......... Making sense?

Therefore, when we are bless with that "one", that "true love" we must strive to give more than we expect to receive and should our partner do the same...... well, you do the math.

:banana:

dixielee's photo
Fri 09/19/08 11:10 PM
My guess is this: There are too many "fake" people incapable of even understanding the meaning of the term "true" let alone capable of grasping the concept surrounding it. And the part I don't get? Truth is sooooo much easier than lies.

In order to portray and exude truth one must own it. It's sometimes referred to as self-respect.

Just food for thought...."lol"

dixielee's photo
Fri 09/19/08 10:55 PM
His only motive was to make you jelous. He probably now realizes what an idiot he is and the terrible mistake he made by allowing you to slip through his fingers..... Give him a "finger"...lol