Community > Posts By > PrinceB143

PrinceB143's photo
Sat 11/30/13 07:31 AM
The love you seek is searching for you.

PrinceB143's photo
Sat 11/30/13 03:31 AM
Hi, i am prince by name and a Nigerian. For quite a while now i have been on the search party, seeking out only for one thing alone- the right one. I guess that search has led me here. I am searching for a lady who understands love, sincere, loving, understanding, yes pretty. Someone whose eyes of love sees beyond skin colour. Above all, i am looking for a girl i can call my bestfriend and in the near future, a wife! someone i can share secrets with and be open about any and everything. Someone who will do same. If you are the one or interested, read my profile and leave a message.

PrinceB143's photo
Sun 10/20/13 12:37 PM
The story of life began with the birth of my dear
Covered in the cloud of beauty
That seems so blessed and rare

Oh daughter of the sky
Fighting for your love i know
I will never seize to try

Oh wind, convey a message to
My queen
That a heart burns with love and need.
Like the breeze, loving you is
All i breath

Beauty of the heavens,
Most beautiful among angels
Kiss me with thy lips
Love me with thy heart
For i was born for this story,
To be loved by the beauty of beauties.

PrinceB143's photo
Sat 10/19/13 08:25 AM
That is quite an enlightement from you guys! Like a house, love could be viewed as the roof but a house is not just made of just roof. It has walls, floors, doors & windows among other things. If the desire is to make the relationship last, them we must consider the wall of friendship & communication, the floor of commitment & tolerance, the window of sincerity & respect & the door of trust. But hey guys, keep your contributions rolling. Peace!

PrinceB143's photo
Sat 10/19/13 04:05 AM
I feel great coming back after many months of long absence. It‘s quite an eye delight seeing good friends sharing valuable experiences & lessons.
Anyways, about a month ago i wrote an aritcle on relationship. The theme of it was really about how much love is needed (that is, if love is all that is needed). Shortly after that, i got quite alot of opinions from friends & i remember one telling me that love is all that is needed to keep a relationship going. Well as much as my sentiment differ from hers, i understood were that view was coming from. But hey, you know how we do it. Lets see and hear from those who share thesame sentiment with my friend or entirely different one. Keep your contribution rolling. Peace!

PrinceB143's photo
Sat 08/10/13 02:22 AM
Good sex is good, but great sex is the best! It stays fresh with you. It grows on you. It feels you up with love & peace. It transforms that moment into loving memory.

PrinceB143's photo
Sat 07/27/13 10:11 AM
What if you are involved with someone of a different race that is far away from you, what next? Can it still work? Would you expect a commitment and seriousness from it?

PrinceB143's photo
Fri 07/26/13 07:24 AM
I must say it feels like it has been ages since i last came online and even wrote. But for the complexity of certain things, life would have been much easier!
Like every other day, today isn‘t different as i had alot to meditate on, thought on even had to asked.
Five years ago, i was into a relationship with a girl (white), and i thought she was atleast the major things in qualities i would ever ask for.
I had no doubt that she felt same way and in more ways that i can remember, it was quite and experience and fun too!
Sadly, the relationship survived only six months as her family relocated to london & we lost contact ever since. This isn‘t an online dating questions, but what is your take on the issue of dating outside your race? Can you do? If you find yourself in such situation, especially if you are far away from him, what next? Does interracial dating and marriages work????

PrinceB143's photo
Fri 06/14/13 09:58 AM
Thanks msharmony! That is quite a unique way of looking at love! But i have a question for you, it is just an echo of what has been in the news and on papers; “do you believe love is blind“?

PrinceB143's photo
Fri 06/14/13 09:51 AM
Nicely said kik2me. Sometimes, it is much harder to comprehend the many episode of love! While many think “love don‘t cost a thing“, however, many more believe “love cost everything“. Once again, your opinions and contributions are more than welcome. SO KEEP IT ROLLING!!!

PrinceB143's photo
Fri 06/14/13 09:20 AM
I was heavily engaged on a conversation some days ago with my friends on issues that shoulders relationship. They all shared individual experiences about the sad, sour and sweet side of love and relationship. Been the “gracious host“, i had to listen as they all poured their hearts out to me. I know love, but it seems that we cannot fully comprehend it. One among the many stories i heard was a case of my dear female friend who fell inlove with an old married lecturer of hers. Need i to say i never had a happy ending. When asked if it was lust, she insisted it was love and she still felt it for him even though their relationship never took on a serious phase. Like i said, it was one among the many stories and am sure you too have a couple of stories to tell. We all do! Now the big question is, is love really a choice? Is it really a decision that determines our direction or is it something we have no control over. Have fun with this pals! You are more than free to make your contributions or air out you opinions. SO KEEP IT ROLLING!!!

PrinceB143's photo
Fri 06/07/13 11:30 AM
What makes or is the reason why you chat with someone this minute and the next, you are told that the account of that person has been deactivated? Is it possible to still reach them? Would appreciate answers!

PrinceB143's photo
Wed 06/05/13 02:10 PM
Well, the experiences keeps increasing. What is your own experience? What is your take on online dating? Feel free to voice out our thoughts!

PrinceB143's photo
Wed 06/05/13 07:37 AM
Earlier today, i was going through the bible. I went through genesis and made a stop at john. In genesis, it was revealed to us how the world came about. God never multiplied himself into a trillion personalities going about with bricks to build the world. No! No!! No!!! The bible never said so! I was going through the map of the world sometime ago and was amazed at the largeness of the world. Each country is independent of the other, they had something to sustain, something to keep them going.
If you had ever been to a building site, you will see it‘s very stressful, hectic and require careful plans. Most of those buildings, take up to 5months, some, a year. Now in genesis, the supernatural abilities of GOD was made known to us by the reason of the SPOKEN WORD that gave birth to the world.
In john, the WORD OF GOD that was used to create the universe was revealed to man. The bible called that “WORD“, JESUS! So when GOD spoke, HE was speaking JESUS!
Think of the frustrations in our lives, bitterness; the number of times we had attempted to commit sucide. Think of how powerless we appear to be in the face of challenges. All we need, is one WORD, one PERSONALITY, one MAN; HE IS JESUS CHRIST! When you have HIM, you have everything that makes GOD who HE IS!

PrinceB143's photo
Wed 06/05/13 07:37 AM
Earlier today, i was going through the bible. I went through genesis and made a stop at john. In genesis, it was revealed to us how the world came about. God never multiplied himself into a trillion personalities going about with bricks to build the world. No! No!! No!!! The bible never said so! I was going through the map of the world sometime ago and was amazed at the largeness of the world. Each country is independent of the other, they had something to sustain, something to keep them going.
If you had ever been to a building site, you will see it‘s very stressful, hectic and require careful plans. Most of those buildings, take up to 5months, some, a year. Now in genesis, the supernatural abilities of GOD was made known to us by the reason of the SPOKEN WORD that gave birth to the world.
In john, the WORD OF GOD that was used to create the universe was revealed to man. The bible called that “WORD“, JESUS! So when GOD spoke, HE was speaking JESUS!
Think of the frustrations in our lives, bitterness; the number of times we had attempted to commit sucide. Think of how powerless we appear to be in the face of challenges. All we need, is one WORD, one PERSONALITY, one MAN; HE IS JESUS CHRIST! When you have HIM, you have everything that makes GOD who HE IS!

PrinceB143's photo
Wed 06/05/13 07:00 AM
You are welcome princess!

PrinceB143's photo
Wed 06/05/13 03:50 AM
Have not found her yet but my hopes are not down. I still believe that am going to find her here online.

PrinceB143's photo
Wed 06/05/13 01:47 AM
Thanks lynnleeds, i do appreciate!

PrinceB143's photo
Tue 06/04/13 11:38 PM
Hello everyone! I am prince by name and a Nigerian. I totally get any wrong misconception. Am neither a boastful nor a prideful guy but i must say that i am big on creativity, love, trust and honesty. And like everyone else, i am here to find that girl that i am going to spend my life with; a girl in whose company we can be ourselve, share secrets and be totally open and honest with. Am looking for that girl whose heart is abundantly filled with love, care, respect and loyalty; a girl that will see past my skin colour and right into my heart. So if you are that girl, i am waiting!

PrinceB143's photo
Tue 06/04/13 01:23 PM
Thanks alot kik2me

Previous 1 3