PrinceB143's photo
Tue 06/04/13 11:55 AM
Thanks alot. Do appreciate!

PrinceB143's photo
Tue 06/04/13 11:08 AM
Far far away
Above the bright blue sky
Across the crystal water of life
My heart yearns to see my beauty of beauties.

Even as she walks in the company of angels
With the stars beaming from her eyes.

oh i crave to be loved by this beauty.
like the stars in the sky,
my love for thee remains constant.

Oh beauty from the heavens,
Kiss me with thy lips,
Hold me with thy hands,
For i was born for this purpose,
To be loved by the beauty of beauties.

PrinceB143's photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:27 PM
Great contributions xo far! What are you still waiting for? What is your take on divorce?

PrinceB143's photo
Mon 06/03/13 08:08 AM
Some say divorce is bad and as such, a last option. Maybe xo but what happened to the love they spoke highly about? Was it that their love wasn‘t strong enough or they grew tired of each other? Keep your contributions coming!!!

PrinceB143's photo
Mon 06/03/13 08:07 AM
Some say divorce is bad and as such, a last option. Maybe xo but what happened to the love they spoke highly about? Was it that their love wasn‘t strong enough or they grew tired of each other?

PrinceB143's photo
Sat 06/01/13 11:14 PM
Thank you mortica, that is very enlightening.

PrinceB143's photo
Sat 06/01/13 11:08 PM
Way to go sisygirl! You have got quite some interesting stand on onlinedating.

PrinceB143's photo
Sat 06/01/13 04:19 PM
How would you know if it‘s true love toodygirl?

PrinceB143's photo
Sat 06/01/13 04:15 PM
Basically, i think love is a compound word with lots of challenges but at the end, it has victory, triumph, success and a host of better reward. Most people i driven by a wrong concept about love and xo it affects their decisions and directions. To some, loving someone is a game and to others, it is essencially fun.
When playtime is over, the reality dawns and the sun of divorce sets in. Marriage is a responsibilty which people should consciously and willingly bare. Sadly enough, marriages of today have been reduced to a mear contract. It has in someway, lost it‘s values. Though i must admit that there are quite some divorce personalities who did their best to ensure that it worked out but others, not so much!

PrinceB143's photo
Sat 06/01/13 02:42 PM
I love a woman that is smart, funny, caring, beautiful, warm, down to earth and open minded. A woman in whose company i can be myself and be completely open and honest with. Someone nice!

PrinceB143's photo
Sat 06/01/13 09:41 AM
Come on guys! Am sure you all have opinions. Xo air it out here. What is your view on divorce???

PrinceB143's photo
Sat 06/01/13 08:46 AM
The more i critically view life issues, i can‘t help but conclude that life can be complicatedly simple and other times, simply complicated!
The need to be with someone, the need to find love is now at it‘s peak. Like two sides of a coin, seperation of two lovers and marital disintegration has become obviously the order of the day.
The trend has somewhat changed. It used to be; “we live to love“, but sadly it is now “we love to live“ situation we have found ourselves in. I may be wrong but the number of those divorce, is gradually outnumbering those that are together. What happened to “ till death do us path“? Some are proud divorcee and many more are working round the clock in an effort to get divorced!
It‘s quite appalling, they fail to realise the effect it has on the children. The question is: why then go through the troubles insearch of love only to find it and sacrifice it on the alter of divorce? This is an open topic. What is your view on divorce? Am open to your contributions to this delicate issue. Xo, keep your contributions rolling!!!!

PrinceB143's photo
Sat 06/01/13 08:14 AM
Are there really experts on online dating? Is there anyone immune to mistakes? I don‘t think so. Even then, we should all be cautious and careful about those we give free passage into our lives. Just like alot of people are out there searching for love, others too, are insearch of those to take advantage of.

PrinceB143's photo
Sat 06/01/13 02:59 AM
Great! The good and bad revelations of online dating keeps coming. There are questions still my mind with regards to online dating. Is online dating a last resort we should employ in an attempt to find love? Why online dating when there are lots of people in our areas to connect?? As always, keep your contributions coming!

PrinceB143's photo
Sat 06/01/13 01:33 AM
Edited by PrinceB143 on Sat 06/01/13 01:36 AM
Areti, i can‘t say i do understand what you have gone through, that will only be a lie. However, your experience is but an addition to the sad tales of online dating. Like the sad tales, there are equally a handful of interesting stories of online dating and i guess it all comes down to been with the right people which are very difficult to come by these days! There is one thing that i believe: the challenges that we encounter and problem we face, gets us closer and sometimes far away to that person we are meant to be with.

PrinceB143's photo
Fri 05/31/13 04:16 PM
“recipe“ she says, lol. Neat! Only that in reality, is not xo much the same. We may know what we want but most often, they don‘t present themselves in the guise that we would be able to recognise!

PrinceB143's photo
Fri 05/31/13 02:34 PM
Love could take varieties of form to express itself. Do you really think that one can find genuine love in online dating which often is often a distant relationship? How would you know if they are the one?

PrinceB143's photo
Fri 05/31/13 11:54 AM
Xo have you gotten an experience on online dating?

PrinceB143's photo
Fri 05/31/13 11:05 AM
There are more than a handful of reasons to thank technology for. Many years ago, communicating with your love once was quite difficult, then it was the era of letter writing. I missed those days anyway! Now, thanks to technology, we don‘t have to wait for long to reach out to the people we love. Technology brought with it, faster way of communicating with people and also faster way of establishing relationship with people you don‘t know. I believe we are now in the era of online dating. What is your take on online dating? As this is my first attempt in online dating, i wouldn‘t have enough experience to put down. Is online dating a last resort we employ in an attempt to find love? Why online dating when there are lots of people in our area to connect with? Can we truly find love here? Once again, what is your take on online dating? I am open to your opinions You are more than free to air out your views.

PrinceB143's photo
Sun 05/26/13 07:20 AM
Edited by PrinceB143 on Sun 05/26/13 07:34 AM
Wow! So many interesting out pour of what love is from you guys. I could tell that some wrote out of experience. Still, the love subject can never be exhausted, we could only say all we could say about it but it doesn‘t mean, that is all it is. The more we try to capture love with our words, the more larger and bigger it becomes! Kind of reminds me a few years ago, i was watching a movie that ended on a happy note. My friend stood up and said “well prince, that is the end of love“. I remember we all laughed at it, little did i realised that love isn‘t a movie with an end. It is endless and for each passing moment, it is been tested over and over again! Some have deluded themselves in their own comfort that there is “happy ever after“ in love. Perhaps, that is why alot of people shy away from it, which inturn, makes love the hardest thing to do. Someone once said that love is giving someone the power to kill you but trusting them not to. Love is a mystery! Something about love makes you feel ontop of the world. It is but powerful! I can only say, it is the essence of life. Yet, the bitter pill is, we don‘t always gain when we love. Sometimes, we lost when we love but the joy of it all is that somehow, we become happy we made that lost to the ones we love............