Community > Posts By > PrinceB143

PrinceB143's photo
Sat 05/25/13 03:11 AM
Alot of people i know all seem to have different concept of love and what it means to them. Victor, a dear friend of my says that love is like a sun, when it shines, you will see it and so, love means light to him. Have got my own conception about love and what it means to me but first, tell me yours!

PrinceB143's photo
Fri 05/24/13 11:58 PM
“Why i have refused to act, you have everything right infront of you waiting“? Was a question an old man once asked his indecisive son. The son replied, “ am only waiting for the perfecy day and time“. Does this reminds you of anyone you know? There isn‘t a perfect day and sure as hell, there ain‘t a perfect time either, just a moment we are willing to take the risk and throw caution to the wind; only a moment we chose to do things differently. The different between failure and success is not just in how we recieve the challenges of life the days offers but also how we chose to respond to them. Always a wonderful day to you all pals!

PrinceB143's photo
Fri 05/17/13 07:13 AM
Now lois thought had been filled with pictures and memories of dave. Though two months had gone by, it hasn‘t changed the way she felt about him and this scared her. “what if he doesn‘t feel same way? What if he doesn‘t love me? What if i don‘t see him again“? These were questions on the plate of her heart she so longed for answers. Lois was a fantasy of many men, she was a beauty to behold and guys would give anything just for the pleasure of company. She is never in short supply of male admirers but none could make her feel the way dave did. She was only rescued from the ocean of her own thought by the persistent door bell ringing. When she opened the door, behold, it was dave! Could‘t believe her eyes or cage her joy, she embraced dave, held him tightly as if her life depended on her holding him. Apparently, dave had feelings for her but dreaded acting on it for fear of what might happen. Dave couldn‘t believe his luck! There in his arms was the girl that meant to him more than his life. They both assumed the hugging position for what seemed like eternity. The environment and even the air around them was practically screaming “love, passion and lovemaking“! Dave gently placed his hands on her waist. He wanted more than just a hug but wasn‘t sure if she was going to go for it. Uncertain about her reaction, he attempted to take his hands off her when she realised it and in a low tone, whispered to him “please don‘t stop“. If he was ever looking for a push to set him off, then he has gotten it. He allowed his strong arms roam freely on the curves of her body. She moan beneath breath as she gazed longily into his blue eyes. His lips descended on hers in a mixture of love and lust. Totally forgeting while he came to the house, he carried her gently to the couch. Kissing her ears, chin and assaulted her neck with his kisses. Her eyes were closed as her breath became shallow. He systematically took her clothes off and magically wondered his hands until they rested on her firm breast.

PrinceB143's photo
Thu 05/16/13 01:31 AM
The harder lois tries to get dave off her mind, the more it seems it becomes difficult for her. Now two months had gone by & nothing or news about him. Though she had alot of suitors coming for her but none could make her feel the way dave does but her biggest question was “ does dave feel same way“? She was lost in her thought that she didn‘t realise the door bell ringing. She got back to herself and behold, there outside the door, was the man who has become the center of her world; was the orphan who was an inexperienced poor carpenter, there outside the door was dave standing! To be continued!

PrinceB143's photo
Thu 05/16/13 01:12 AM
I have been told that before a prince meets with his princess, he must kiss many frogs. I can say that i have had my own fare share of “kissing many frogs“ or better still, been with the wrong people. It‘s my sincere wish that this platform avails me the opportunity to meet with my princess cos all i want is to be a good boss, a better father and the best husband to my wife. Am waiting!!!

PrinceB143's photo
Tue 05/14/13 03:07 PM
“It‘s just xo not serious and besides, am gona get over it like i usually do“, lois had thought in her heart. Hours ran into days and days leaped into weeks yet, the feeling for dave had only but amplified. Dave was an inexperienced poor carpenter who her dad had hired to fix her leaking roof. Rather than fix the roof, he expanded the cracks. So furious was her dad that he gave dave a slap on the face for a job badly done. Confused dave went up the roof in attempt to have the roof fixed but ended up falling down. Lois was the only one at home at the time and so rushed dave to the hospital. All attempt was made to get daves people to the hospital until she realised much later that there on the hospital bed, dave had nobody else, no family, he was an orphan! Her heart was filled with sorrow, pity and worry for him. She came to the hospital three days later with food and flowers but was told dave had been discharged. It then done on her she that in her hatred for dave before now, she never cared to know were he lives and now, that hour had leaped into weeks, no words or news about dave yet, inside of her, something was happening to her, she is beginning to fall inlove with the orphan that was a poor inexperienced carpenter man. To be continued!

PrinceB143's photo
Wed 05/08/13 12:52 PM
Usually, i do get a severe ache in my head when i hear people say “ i have found the perfect one for me“. If they do believe that sentiment, then i think it would make a good caption for a book or a movie, “THE PERFECT ONE“ wouldn‘t you agree? A friend of mine came to me some time ago with all smiles on her face like a little baby given a big candy sweet. As it turned out to be, she had found the “perfect one“ for her. She painted a dreamy picture of this perfect man of hers, perfect home, perfect life with him, with all glorious songs for him. She was a virgin as at the time she met her so called “perfect man“. But what did he do, he disvirgined her, got her pregnant and left her. Need i to say that i had warned her about that reality but she never listened. Look on the pages of the news papers and you will be awed. The news papers are flooded with news of divorce and break-ups! It is quite hard to imagin that they all started “perfect“ and that word, was used one-time to describ eachother. There is no perfection in humanity. Don‘t look out for the “perfect one“ or the RIGHT ONE will pass you by without your realizing it. In our quest to achieving a “perfect life with a perfect partner“ as our movies and novels are suggesting to us, we let down and even let go of the people we are meant to be with and start chasing after perfect shadows!

PrinceB143's photo
Wed 05/08/13 12:37 AM
All thanks to technolgy, informations of every sort has been spread to almost evert part of the world including those that matters on relationships. Now, most people feel they know all that is to know in a relationship and so the big question is; why then do we have in excess, failed relationships, failed marriages and so many broken homes despite the availability of useful information at their disposal? Knowing is never understanding and it doesn‘t mean implementation. In my research, i have discovered that we have a sound knowledge of helpful information but we lack the neccessary understanding needed and so we do not apply the knowledge we had acquired. The lifelines of any progressive and stable relationships are: love, trust, friendship, communication, openess and honesty. Take anyone out of the equation and are sure to have a relationship standing on one leg!

1 3 Next