Fri 07/11/08 04:31 PM
Napoleon Dynamite

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 03:00 PM
My drug of choice is sniffing turpentine and paint

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 09:45 PM
Edited by 8ADW01F on Thu 07/10/08 09:47 PM

Ummmm not when you're still sharing the same bed and making house callshuh huh huh

Its not cheating its called being seperated

There was no specifics I had no idea if they are sharing a bed. With the information provided I gave an answer however if they are sharing a bed then the situation is different he is obviously lieing about being seperated.

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 09:30 PM
Its not cheating its called being seperated

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 08:56 PM

have to disagree...you should be whole to begin with, a relationship should be an addition on the house, not a job under construction. JMO flowerforyou

Yes but did the house not lack that addition at one time and has it not improved because of it? You cannot expect somone to be the Godly Mansion of the Steel tycoon Lakshmi N Mittal. Otherwise they would not need an addition in the firstplace.

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 08:45 PM
Doctor Who is my Hero If I had one wish it would to be him

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 08:36 PM
Yes you can because they makeup for what you lack and visa versa a.k.a. you complete them

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 08:29 PM
flowerforyou Thanks for the prognosis doctorlaugh

You probably have no idea why but this comment just made my day happy

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 08:17 PM
Ya you just have to realise that love is just when the hormones oxytocin and vasopressin are released into the body. Because we as humans have the needed receptors in our brains for these hormones it causes the regions responsible for reward and reinforcement to be stimulated, this forms a bond with our mates. And when you think of it like that your just responding to lack of stimulation. In other words your a junky coming off your prefered drug.

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 08:02 PM
Be positive
Be Happy
Don't be controlling

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 07:51 PM
Because he wants a relationship with no strings attached, a friend he can have fun with without haveing to commit emotionally, because the person he wants to be with emotionally and spend his life with is his fiance but he is not being fulfilled sexually and that is something he souldn't be judged over just because society says he should be.

The reason he probably didn't tell you he was engaged is because he probably thought you would turn him down over that simple fact, and he wanted you to get to know him personally and give him a chance before you made that decision.

He should have been forward with you and given you the option mabe you would't have said no over the fact he was getting married and you would have said no because you are looking for something different than he is. Mabe you are looking for emotional fulfillment and that is something he obviously can't provide.

In short he should have let you make your decision on your own without allowing you to become emotionally invested in him before telling you he can't provide it in return. But people are scared of being denyed

Now to those who bad name this guy because he is engaged and seeks a comitmentless non-emotional fulfillment outside of marrage in my opinion believe in ancient conservative foolishness. Having intercouse with someone outside of marrage is no more different than someone sticking there finger up somone elses nose because it feels good. You should learn to be a little more open mided and not let society dictate to you what is and isn't acceptable. Marrage in my opinion is an ancient trite ritual invented by savages however I do not go around telling people they are bad and fools for believing otherwise. It is time we acted like we have evolved and are mature enough to realise that sex is just an animalistic instinct to procreate and has nothing to do with being emotionally commited to one person.